ShutterBooth Central Texas Reviews

1 User photo

• Emooly
    Emily Married on 02/01/2020

Great photobooth!

We loved all the pictures and loved that I got a gallery of all the guests photos. The photo attendant was a champ, basically stood alone for like 2 hours because so many people left, and everyone else was dancing. Fun Props, great backdrop, fabulous custom logo. Thank you
  • Justin
    Justin C. Married on 09/11/2019

Great addition to our wedding!

This was one of the best things we added to our wedding. Everyone had fun and it was great to look at all of the photos and gifs on the online gallery after the event. ShutterBooth arrived on time and had some great props that our guests enjoyed. I definitely recommend them for your wedding!
    Sonya P. Married on 05/11/2019

Total hit!

This was one of the best ideas I incorporated for our party and everyone absolutely loved it. It was such a hit. Jeff and Jenny went above and beyond to make sure we were happy from beginning to end. I would highly definitely recommend ShutterBooth.
    Angel Married on 12/08/2018

Photo booth fun

Easy to work with. Very responsive. Excellent photo cards.
    Beverly Married on 10/29/2018

How to have a blast at a reunion.

ShutterBooth was the hit of my husband's 50 year High School reunion. Great way to make "mature people" feel young and laugh. Jenny was early to set up and stayed late because everyone was having fun with the props and photos. Excellent job!!!
    Eva Married on 03/23/2018
    Excellent experience!
    The person that went out to run the photo booth was incredibly friendly and helpful! All the props were awesome! (Especially the fish )

Got an awesome deal at the bridal extravaganza so I deffs recommend visiting hem there!

Our guests were over the moon with the photo booth and my now hubby and I are jvwr the moon with everyone's pix!

Thanks ShutterBooth! Can't wait till we have another event!!
  • signedsealedsherman
    Rachael Married on 02/24/2018
    The photobooth was awesome! My guests loved it! The guestbook option was perfect and it saved us from buying one. It was so fun to see all of our friends in the photobooth. The green screen is what sets shutterbooth apart from others! The fireworks in the background was perfect. I would book them for another event!
    Logan Married on 11/17/2017
    I can't recommend ShutterBooth enough! They were very responsive in their communication with us the entire time we planned our wedding. They were able to create the perfect design for the bottom of the photo strips that matched our save the dates and invitations perfectly! Day of, they set up on time and the man working the booth was incredibly nice. He was very helpful the entire night. My husband and I loved getting our memory book at the end of the night! Seeing all the pictures from our family and friends and their messages to us was the perfect way to wrap up the night.
    Kim Married on 10/14/2017
    They did an amazing job for my wedding! I loved the bookmark favors and guestbook and so did my guests. They were extremely helpful with all of my questions and were professional throughout. Loved the fun props too!
    Ramona Married on 10/07/2017
    Shutterbooth is amazing! Jenny was super easy to work with, our photo host was amazing and everyone had a blast. Great props. We got a fabulous deal at the Austin Bridal Extravaganza which included the guest book option and a photo collage. That is so fun to look through! Thank you Shutterbooth for making everything go smoothly and taking some of the worry away from the Big Day! We chose the open air booth with a sequin backdrop - the pictures are fantastic and we even got to add our logo to the photo bookmarks.
    Rebecca Married on 09/23/2017
    Couldn't be happier with the quality of photos and service I received from them. The ShutterBooth team was excellent about communicating any reminders for payments, updates, etc. They also helped me customize my photo booth layout. I will definitely be recommending to any friends getting married in the future.
    Naomi Married on 09/02/2017
    Shutterbooth was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding! The day of our wedding the Shutterbooth representatives were friendly & professional! Our guests still talk about how great their photo booth was. I love the fact that we could text the photos right from the booth! I will definitely be recommending their services to friends & family for any event!
    Kaylee Married on 09/01/2017
    ShutterBooth was amazing during our wedding. They were easy to collaborate with before and during the wedding. After I chose my package and picked out the logo design, they did everything else. They photos turned out great and our guests loved them! :)
    Blaire Married on 07/29/2017
    Brides!!! Shutterbooth is a must! Our guest's had an absolute blast with this photo booth! We did the open photo booth which the guests loved because they could have as many people as they wanted in the picture. They each got a copy of the photo strip which was great and I love that we could customize the photo strip with our monogram! We also did video messaging which was so fun to go back and listen to friends and family members say sweet/funny messages! Don't go any further if you are looking for a photobooth to complete your wedding day!
    Erin Married on 07/01/2017
    I absolutely loved working with ShutterBooth. They were extremely personable and a pleasure to work with. My guests had a BLAST taking photos with the photo booth at my wedding. The props and privacy of the booth made for a lot of interesting and fun pictures! :) They even had a Scrapbook set up for my guests to sign and add pictures to. It will make for a great keepsake from my wedding!

ShutterBooth's picture quality is amazing and so much better than their competition. They are reasonably priced and willing to work with you on a custom logo, hours, etc.

I definitely would recommend getting a photo booth for your wedding. Especially if it is ShutterBooth! Thank you!
    Christopher Married on 05/27/2017
    Couldn't be more satisfied with the job ShutterBooth did for us. We knew that day at the wedding extravaganza they were the right fit for us. Jenny was so nice and had a quick response for every question we had. Everyone loved the booth. Will highly recommend ShutterBooth for all my friends that have weddings.
    Megann Married on 04/15/2017
    Absolutely loved ShutterBooth at my wedding earlier this year! The staff was personable and made the photobooth experience fun and easy for my guests. The pictures came out great and the bookmark favors were a big hit among our friends and family. I highly recommend this company and appreciate all that they did to make my special day memorable and fun! :)
    Bailey Married on 03/24/2017
    ShutterBooth Central Texas was WONDERFUL. Our guests loved the props and several photo backgrounds. My husband and I were allowed to personalize the backdrops and we got to use our Alma matter football stadium! Our package deal included photos for our guests and a copy for us, a photo book, and a collage!
    ShutterBooth employees were easy to communicate with and very timely. Great price and great quality.‭
    Ashley Married on 11/26/2016
    Shutterbooth was awesome. They made a custom logo for us (at no extra charge), and my guests totally loved the experience. The host was so sweet and made everyone feel comfortable. I think it goes a long way to have amazing customer service, and they did just that when my groom's and my photo strips got ruined by water, and they offered to replace them for us! Weeks after the wedding! Love them.
    Jaclyn Married on 11/19/2016
    If you're debating whether or not to have a photobooth at your wedding... don't hesitate and choose Shutterbooth while you're at it! The one thing I consistently heard raves about after the wedding and still do a month afterwards... "the photobooth was my favorite!" Our guests absolutely loved the photobooth and the wonderful booth attendants. They were interactive with the guests and kept guests moving through the photobooth process. We had an open air booth and it was absolutely worth it and so much fun! My favorite part of it all, the keepsake scrapbook after the wedding and all the GIFs in the online gallery!
    Jenni Married on 10/01/2016
    I feel like a photobooth at a wedding is an absolute must! Totally worth it.
    Melissa Married on 07/23/2016
    They are great!! They can customize your strips. They customized mine using my invitations and wedding colors.
    Kelly Married on 12/12/2015
    BEST photobooth company hands down! I've been to numerous events with photo booths and none have topped ShutterBooth! They were so professional and very quick to respond to anything I needed. They made sure everything was exactly how we wanted it. Our host, Mariah, was extremely helpful and patient with our crazy guests including the kids. She kept a smile on her face and was very professional. The photobooth was definitely the highlight of our wedding! If you are thinking about a photobooth for your event I highly recommend ShutterBooth!
    Kristi Married on 11/20/2015
    Great photobooth company! I did a lot of research in both Dallas and Austin and choose this one. I'm so glad I did! Exceptional quality and Customer service! Would definitely recommend again!!!
    Angela Married on 10/15/2015
    Sorry Jenny for my delayed review, we booked them for our October wedding as we won half off a 4 hour booking from the bridal extravaganza. It would have been worth it even if it was full price. They are very amazing to work with!!!

We ended up getting an upgraded black sparkly backdrop and also the album as a keepsake. It was fun to design our logo and Jenny is great to work with and very responsive. We had two attendants set up the night of the wedding and everyone loved them, it was such a hit! We had a line the entire time.

They brought all of the props and everyone got two copies of their film strip and then they creatively put all of the other strips in our lovely wedding album! We also were all over the place the day of the wedding but they made sure to get us so we could get a few pics together as husband and wife and they put that in the first few pages of the album.

I loved it all, it was such a great keepsake memory and these guys were so wonderful to work with. I highly recommend them for any type of celebratory or corporate function because they were one of the awesome local vendors we used that made our night truly magical!