17 Reviews for Shutterbooth

Photobooth (2)
Props (2)
Enclosed Booth (1)
Prints (1)

ShutterBooth was amazing. We got the photo booth for our wedding. They were easy to book and the hosts of the booth were very friendly and helpful and made sure that everyone took a picture in the booth and then signed/put their picture in the Memory Book/Guest Book. The Memory book turned out great.

All of our guests had so much fun taking photos and they print a copy for each person in each photo which is nice. We made a custom design for the logo on our photo strip which made it personal and fun. It is also nice having all the images in a gallery for your guests to view, and getting all the photo files sent to us to download. I would definitely recommend using ShutterBooth!

Profile Picture leah, 9/25/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Enclosed Booth, Props, Photobooth

I did have some difficulties during booking just because I felt my questions weren't being answered - Randy stepped in to assist right away. The actual contract signing and payment structure was really smooth. The graphic design process for the logo was also easy and fun! I loved that there were preset logos that were easy to customize.

The day of the wedding, the photo booth was used a TON. My guests loved it!! Definitely a great keepsake and highlight of the reception.

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/26/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Prints, Props

Wow! I don't have enough wonderful things to say about this company! They were extremely easy to work with. Randy set everything up for me and had a very easy to ready confirmation sheet. They were great with follow up and confirming everything. We had them design a logo for the bottom of our photo strips, it came out perfectly! Exactly what I wanted.
I had them make a scrapbook of all of the photo strips that people could sign. It's awesome, probably my favorite thing from the wedding. It's so nice to have all of these goofy pictures of everyone from the wedding. :) I would definitely recommend using them for your wedding!

Profile Picture April, 4/17/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Shutterbooth was great to have at our wedding! Our guests really enjoyed it and the book they put together and have our guests sign was so much fun to look at the next day! Our host at the wedding was great and definitely got the guests involved! Definitely worth it!

Profile Picture Caroline, 10/19/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I love ShutterBooth! They provide an exceptional experience and gorgeous product for a very fair price. The staff is professional, knowledgeable and courteous. The booth itself is sleek, elegant and just the right size. I have seen many photo booth photos in my time and most are off center, blurry, small and unprofessional looking. Not ShutterBooth's photos! The photos that we received are gorgeous and sharp with beautiful color and clarity. I love the fact that we could have a custom logo designed for our wedding. It added a lovely ending to each photo strip!
Thank you ShutterBooth!

Profile Picture User3543785, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Wonderful to work with! The booth was set up well, didn't take up a ton of space, the attendant was friendly and knowledgeable. They worked with the guest book plan that I had and accommodated every need

Profile Picture Adrienne, 8/17/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Absolutely one of the best decisions we made for our wedding was to have a photo booth! Everyone loved it and the guestbook we had made is so wonderful! I would absolutely recommend this company to any bride!

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/6/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Having Shutterbooth at our reception was great! They were friendly, fun, and were great. There was a line to get into the booth from the minute they opened until the evening ended. The photo's that we ended up with are just amazing.
The attendant was great and she kept the evening moving well. She made sure everyone had a copy of their prints which turned into our party favors. Moreover, our guests made us a scrapbook that evening with their photos which turned into our guestbook.
This was a great addition to our wedding!

Profile Picture Morgan, 6/15/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Such a great idea! My guests had so much fun, they even were lined up during dinner and toasts to take pictures. 6 months later, I'm getting comments on how fun this made my wedding. :)

Profile Picture User3554364, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This was one of the highlights of our wedding reception! They were so friendly, and had everything set up and ready to go when they were scheduled! There was literally a line out of the shutterbooth curtains because everyone wanted to join in the fun! They provided a box of props that made for some amazing photo opps, and the pictures turned out amazing- they looked like a professional photographer took them!

They print the photo strips out right there, and guests could take them home as favors. I highly recommend using Shutterbooth Denver to add a little extra fun and flair to your event!!

Profile Picture Lana, 9/22/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very responsible and flexible to your needs.

Profile Picture Christina, 8/5/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Randy and his team at Shutterbooth Denver are wonderful people to work with! They have high quality cameras and fast printing services that allow your guests to share and capture some incredible memories over and over again!

The guest book they put together is ready for you to take home that night! It was awesome! We laughed and loved looking back at such a wonderful night!

They were on time and interacted well with our guests! We will definitely be using them again and highly recommend this reliable company!

Profile Picture Noelle, 8/3/12, 10 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This was such a hit at my wedding! I received so many compliments about it from my guests! They loved it because it was big enough to fit several of them in it! I did the guest book as well with a second copy of the pictures and absolutely love it! It personalizes it a lot more than just a normal guest book. You get to see how much fun they were having. The ladies who ran the booth were so great and everything went so well having them there! This is a great idea for any wedding!

Profile Picture Kate, 6/16/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We are so glad we had Shutterbooth at our wedding!

Everything was seamless working with this company. We met with Randy for our consultation to go over our vision for the wedding. He has been great to work with. Shutterbooth's graphic designer came up with a fun custom logo with our names and colors to customize the photo strips.

The booth they provide is very high-end, just like the original photobooths from when I was a kid, except everything is digital and the guests can choose color or b&w finish. It is staffed as well to help guests figure it out, too. They also provided props that allowed everyone to show a little extra personality. We received a guest book at the end of the night with a copy of the photo strips. We are still chuckling about most of the pictures! The pictures are also available online for our guests to get extra copies.

We can't say enough great things about Shutterbooth. HIGHLY recommended.

Profile Picture Megan, 4/29/12, 16 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

When I first started planning our wedding I had not heard about having a photo booth. I just happened to come across a review for a different company and started searching for something in CO. I had never been to a wedding with one, but knew it was something I really wanted. Like another reviewer, my mom thought I was wasting money (as did the fiance), but I was confident. We made sacrifices in other areas so we could afford it (it is a bit pricey but worth it). Glad we did. The guests loved it as did my mom and husband. It was also great for keeping the few kids busy. The scrapbook was really well done and makes an excellent guest book. It is something I will actually look at rather than one with some signatures. What I also liked was that the CD they send you with the images has each pose separate. This way if you like one of the four, you can get a regular size print of just that one. We did not do the prop box and do wish we would have. Trying to save that little bit of money but I think it would have been nice to have. Shutterbooth was also great about helping us with our budget by suggesting handing out frames one at a time rather than setting one at each place setting. This way we didn't waste any. Many couples only took one and since the attendant handed them out, all the unused ones went back for a refund. Both the refund check and CD came very fast. Overall experience was fantastic and I can't wait for something else to come up that we could use this for - like a family reunion.

Profile Picture shannon, 10/2/10, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Randy was awesome to work with. He responded to all of my questions promptly and pleasantly. He arrived early and even kept the booth open a little later than scheduled. My guests LOVED the photobooth. The pictures are hilarious and make for an awesome keepsake. Some of the props (hats, boas, etc) ended up on the dance floor and added to the fun. My mother was against the idea during the planning process because she just didn't see the value in it. The day after the wedding she couldn't stop raving about it and what an awesome addition it made! We brought a USB thumb drive with us and Randy copied all of the photos to it at the end of the night, so we had them immediately. He also shipped a DVD of all of the photos, which was waiting for us when we returned from our honeymoon. I highly recommend Shutterbooth for your event!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/21/10, 10 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

I seen the Shutter Booth at two Bridal shows and decided I had to have them. I entered one of their drawings and won $200.00off. Randy was very sweet and really worked with with us on the payment. (This was not in the budget) People were talking about the photo booth and how fun it was when I got back from our wedding. We had a scrapbook made at the reception and as the guest took their picture they were able to write us a note next to the extra picture that was printed out for us this is a great wedding keepsake.

Profile Picture Sharon, 5/28/10, 6 Reviews