Showtime Sound and Lighting Reviews

4 | Melrose, MA

4 Reviews for Showtime Sound and Lighting

Nicholas · Married on 09/11/2010

We hired a band that required us to hire our own sound and lighting guy. Jack did a great job. I would definitely use Showtime Sound and Lighting again. Thank you!

Lori · Married on 10/18/2008

Jack was extremely professional and provided my husband and I with a custom gobo light! It was certainly a conversation piece that jazzed up our dance floor the entire evening. I would highly recommend Jack's services to future brides looking to make a statement at their reception!

Melissa · Married on 07/19/2008

I cannot stress enough how working with Jack Oliva and Showtime Sound and Lighting is the best experience that you will have! Jack was always so responsive and thorough. He listened to me every step of the way and provided ideas as well. I obtained alot of quotes from different vendors and by far, Showtime Sound and Lighting surpassed what I would actually be getting and what I would be paying for it all, unbelievable! And don't even talk about the actual wedding day, gorgeous! It was everything I wanted and more. Great man and great company to work with. I wish I could get married again so that I can do more business with Jack!

Dan · Married on 05/18/2008

Was absolutely perfect in execution an communication. Totally professional. And very fair pricing.