Shotsy Photography Reviews

8 | Chicopee, MA

8 Reviews for Shotsy Photography

Maria · Married on 11/10/2013

I loved working shotsy photography it was such a great experience, it was fun comfortable . I loved the results of my photos they are so beautiful .

Sent on 01/06/2014

M E · Married on 11/10/2013

I recently received a photo session book as a gift and what can I saw wow totally amazing. The book was such a high quality.

Sent on 01/07/2014

Megan · Married on 10/29/2013

I've never really been comfortable with cameras, never thought I was very photogenic. She managed to make me incredibly comfortable. Her shots are amazing. You end up looking at your photos awestruck because that's really you in that photo!!! Incredibly professional, I'm very glad that I found Shotsy Photography. I plan to use her again!!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Amanda · Married on 10/25/2013

I booked Charlotte's services through Groupon for a boudoir session as a wedding gift for my husband. After our initial meeting which lasted two hours, I felt like Charlotte was a friend! She made me feel so comfortable throughout the entire process, although I was nervous about stepping outside of my comfort zone. Charlotte took the time to make sure every idea I wanted to incorporate in the shoot was included in the pictures, and also made helpful suggestions along the way. The end result of a photo book using the beautiful images Charlotte captured absolutely blew my husband away! We will be using Charlotte as our photographer for our other life milestones!!

Sent on 12/08/2013

Cassie · event on: 09/18/2013

Let me just start by saying that doing a boudoir photo shoot was SO out of my element. I never imagined myself doing something like this but I thought it would be a perfect surprise for my boyfriends birthday. I was extremely nervous about my shoot but as soon as I met Charlotte I instantly felt comfortable. The shoot was a blast and the photos turned out AMAZING!!

Sent on 09/25/2013

Nora · event on: 12/06/2013

I came to Charlotte to have some boudoir photos done for Christmas for my boyfriend. I instantly felt comfortable with her the moment we met. She listened as I rambled with my ideas and helped me work them out in a classy and fun way. Erin Kerr had done my makeup which was nothing short of flawless...if only she coulkd come with me everyday! I am not comfortable with my body at all but the ladies made me feel beautiful and kept reminding me that I was doing this for someone who thought I was. We hit a bit of a snafu with the book due to the holiday traffic which was not Charlottes fault, so I didn't have the physical book to give on Christmas. However, I showed him the photos online and he was blown away, as was I. They were beautiful\, classy and fun: all the things I wanted. My boyfriend stated that this was the best present he had ever received.

Charlotte has been flexible on all levels with me. Being from central Massachusetts Monday thru Friday 8 to 5, its hard to go to Chicopee on a whim. But she has met me whenever I could make it. Financially, she helped me break it down into payments of whatever I could give at that time, which helped enormously since the holidays and life can wipe you out. That in itself has been very much appreciated.

I highly recommend Charlotte and Erin to everyone and anyone. I hope to do more with Shotsy in the future!!!

Sent on 01/07/2014
  • User3828155 · event on: 12/14/2013

Awesome product! My pictures and book came out great!

Sent on 01/18/2014
  • U

Unsatisfied · Married on 07/18/2018

No response - if I could leave a zero I would

If I could leave a zero I would!!!! I contacted Charlotte to do family photos at our new house. Asked her to send pricing after she said she would do the photos. Reached out 3 weeks after no response to see if she could still do the photos. Time was of the essence as I wanted to get outdoor pictures of my children before it got too cold. Again, she never responded after she had committed to the job. I message her on Facebook, commented on her Facebook page and even called a few times. She completely ghosted me and wasted my time! Beware: DON’T WASTE YOUR TIME!

Sent on 06/27/2020