Shots Entertainment Reviews

Shots Entertainment 5
Shots Entertainment 6
Shots Entertainment 7

Nikki · Married on 01/28/2017

The dance floor was full all night long. Eric played the perfect variety of songs to keep everyone from the ring bearer and flower girl to grandparents (and everyone in between) on their feet! Still have people telling us how much fun they had.

Sent on 02/16/2017

Kim · Married on 11/26/2016

I would recommend Eric w/ Shots Entertainment to everyone! My daughter got married 2 days ago and she booked Eric/Shots for her wedding! I am so glad that she did! He had the dance floor full all night and it was a big dance floor. He played great dinner music and great dance music! He played her playlist, added some great choices of his own and took requests and actually played them quickly.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Brandi · Married on 11/19/2016

I would recommend Eric from Shots Entertainment for any event! He was the DJ at my wedding. He was a pleasure to work with leading up to and day of my wedding. Everyone had such a great time! The music selection was great and everything flowed nicely.

Sent on 11/30/2016

Brian · Married on 09/04/2016

We had Eric do our ceremony and be our dj for the wedding. His ceremony was extremely clean and performed very well. He was a great dj, played great songs, got people dancing and even added some comedy. Would hire again!!

Sent on 09/11/2016

Christina · Married on 09/02/2016

Amazing! My husband and I loved the work that they did, as well as the photo booth setup! Everyone at our wedding raved about them. So easy to work with as well!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Rosanna · Married on 04/23/2016

Honestly, it was the greatest mistake that happened. And greatest discovery. The DJ I had reserved for my 50th Birthday Huge Country Club Celebration that I had used numerous times in the past had mixed up schedules. From a friend of the family, I was told to call Eric Price from Shots Entertainment. His immediate response and honesty and flexibility with me and my family and friends, all from a theatrical, Italian, Jewish backgrounds was AMAZING! The Shots equipment is top notch. I recommend highly as you can see by my 5 star ratings! and Everyone raved about and loved Eric!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Allison · Married on 10/30/2015

It was a pleasure working with Eric! Very professional. Photo booths looked great. Props were awesome (tons of them) Everyone had an amazing time!!!!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Danielle · event on 05/16/2015

This vendor was excellent - went above and beyond to make my daughter's birthday party an awesome event!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Scott · Married on 11/01/2014

Eric was fantastic and his photo booth was a huge hit for our wedding. If anyone is looking for a photo booth for any event I highly recommend using Shots Photo Booth!

Sent on 11/05/2014
  • W

Wanda · Married on 09/20/2014

I would recommend them because from the beginning Eric guided me through each detail until the day of the event. I knew exactly what I was getting and I was very pleased ...and so were my guest!!

Sent on 09/26/2014

Macho · Married on 09/13/2014

Shots photo booth did a awesome job at my wedding he was on time n professional n I would use shots photo booth for every event I throw in the future

Sent on 09/17/2014

Jim · event on 07/12/2014

Shots Photo Booths was the icing on the cake at daughter's graduation party. Eric delivered everything as promised and the photo booth was a big hit. I highly recommend Shots Photo Booths! It adds that much more to your fun!

Sent on 07/24/2014

Shots photo booth was such a great choice for our New Years Eve wedding at the Seaview. Everyone had a great time getting their pictures taken and we really enjoy having a scrapbook and CD of all of the pictures from the night. Thanks for everything guys!

Sent on 01/21/2015