Shoreshotz photography Reviews

Shoreshotz photography 5
Shoreshotz photography 6
Shoreshotz photography 7

Amanda · Married on 01/19/2013

I only looked at one photographer for my wedding and Amanda Considine from Shoreshotz1 was it. I went in for my initial meeting and stayed for an hour and a half just chatting. She is a super nice and accomodating person and made me feel very comfortable choosing her. I am glad I did! The photos that she took (along with her assistant Nicole) were amazing and classic and I couldnt be happier! The quality of the work is impeccable and I couldnt have asked for better pictures for my big day. I would highly recommend Shoreshotz1! Thanks Amanda!

Sent on 02/11/2013

Amanda is talented, professional, fun, and just awesome! As soon as we met her, I knew she would be the perfect person to shoot our wedding. We had a great time with her during our engagement shoot at the park. She is really responsive and replies to emails quickly. Not only is she a great photographer, she was also very helpful with wedding planning -- from recommending great vendors to planning the wedding day timeline. On the day of my wedding, she was patient and helped any way she can to make sure everything went smoothly. She even fixed my bustle for me! The next day, Amanda posted a couple sneak peeks on Facebook for us to see before we left on our honeymoon:) I am so happy with our pictures and would highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/24/2013

Katie · Married on 10/17/2012

Amanda is not only an amazing photographer but a one of a kind person to be around! As soon as we met with her there was no thinking needed, we knew right away she was going to be out photographer for our wedding! She is extremely creative and makes you feel very comfortable! We just had our Engagement session and we loved EVERY SINGLE picture :) even my fiance who is very critical about pictures had no complaints! Guarenteed if you choose Amanda for your photographer you will be above and beyond pleased with her work and its a blessing in itself to meet such a kind fun loving person like herself <3

Sent on 10/25/2012

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2012

I am so happy that I hired Amanda to be my photographer. She did my engagement pictures and wedding pictures. She is so much fun to work with and always comes up with unique, fun poses. Her work is amazing and beautiful, I could not be happier with her pictures. I would highly recommend Amanda, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/16/2012

I'm so thankful I found Amanda to be our wedding photographer. She worked with us on pricing, was in constant contact, and showed up on the big day on time and relaxed. Both Amanda and her facebook website turned out to be a huge resource for me for other vendors, decor suggestions, timeline suggestions, etc, which was an immense help since ours was a destination wedding. Amanda had answers to all of those silly little questions that inevitably pop up, and I felt like she bent over backwards to make us happy. We have so many awesome pics my biggest dilemma now is, how will I choose what to print?
    Looking back on our day, my favorite memory is the precious hour Doug and I spent together just before the wedding; Amanda drove us to several "secret spots" on the Cape and snapped a ton of terrific pics. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/25/2012
  • User3190396 · 2+ years ago

Amanda is amazing - I cannot say enough on her behalf... the pictures came out amazing and Amanda was terrific at providing direction to capture a multitude of poses and various scenes. She also did an amazing job retouching the key photos of the day... she is the Best!

Sent on 04/11/2013

We absolutely LOVED Amanda. Her upbeat fun and happy personality was such an amazing addition to our wedding, I honestly loved having her there. I can not emphasize enough how great she was to work with, and she really made it super easy to get our pictures done. She was so helpful she actually took it upon herself to paint my flower girl's toenails right before the ceremony was starting because I was trying to get it done...THAT helpful!!! :) And we of course are so happy with our pictures. She is incredibly talented and I absolutely recommend her!!!!

Sent on 10/17/2012

Shelby · Married on 09/01/2012

Amanda was absolutely amazing! She captured everything I wanted and then some. Everyone loves the photos and I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 09/08/2012

Sharon · Married on 08/25/2012

Amanda was the full package we were looking for for our wedding, great photos of course, friendly and helpful and a good value. Its so important to have someone that you want with you all day at during your special moments. Amanda put a lot of love and pride into her work and it was great to have her happy, fun, personality there with us. She help us get some great photos and was also open to our ideas and style as well. Everyone at the wedding loved her and loved the photos.

Sent on 10/17/2012

Joanna · Married on 08/18/2012

Amanda is by far the best photographer I have ever worked with! She is very personable, easy to talk with and wants to give you exactly what your looking for for your special day. Amanda is up for anything, our engagement shoot and our wedding were rainy miserable days and amanda didn't care one bit! We rocked the rain and she got beautiful shots! I will definitely use amanda again whether its when my husband and I have children or we just need some updated pictures. I love her and her work!!! Thank you Amanda for giving us such beautiful and perfect memories that will last a life time!! Xoxoxox

Sent on 11/01/2012

Melissa · Married on 08/17/2012

What can I say? Amanda is able to capture moments that I didn't even realize existed!! She was absolutely amazing to work with! So fun and happy. Amanda did our engagement photos And our wedding. We already have sneak peek pics that I am in love with! I can't wait to see the whole album. If you want to have amazing pics- get Amanda!!

Sent on 08/19/2012

Alexandra · Married on 08/10/2012

Amanda is absolutely amazing at what she does and I would reccomend her to anyone that I know looking for a photographer! She is super fun and creative with all the shots that she captures and makes you feel extremely comfortable in front of the camera. She works quick and still manages to take breathtaking photos, she took over 800 photos at my wedding and still managed to turn around in prime wedding season all of them for me to view within one week of my wedding. She really helped to create memories that will last a lifetime for my husband and I. If I ever need photography services for something else I will without a doubt go to Amanda above anyone else.

Sent on 09/18/2012

abby · Married on 08/04/2012

From the second I met Amanda I loved her! She is all smiles and has an amazing ability not to only capture those special moments, she makes it so fun and easy!! She was friendly with all of our guests and got even the most camera shy people to smile. I will use Amanda for ALL of my future photography needs!!!!

Sent on 09/06/2012
  • Carly

Carly · Married on 07/07/2012

We cannot say enough about Amanda and her fabulous work and energy. We had a very unique wedding venue (Fenway Ballpark) and we needed a photographer who was just as excited as us. From the beginning she was over the moon excited to be a part of our day and had tons of suggestions for us. Within just a few hours she was able to provide us with a sneak peak of some of our pictures, which was wonderful. We would highly recommend Amanda and her wonderful photography skills! Thank you for everything and for going above and beyond for our special day.

Sent on 07/10/2012

Shoreshotz photography's reply:

Thank you guys!!! Your wedding at Fenway Park was amazing!!!!!

Kristin · Married on 07/06/2012

We LOVED working with Amanda. From our engagement shoot to our wedding, we can't wait to have more reasons to have our pictures taken so we can work with her again.
    She has an absolutely infectious personality. From the time she arrived to the time she left, she was bubbly and excited and it just made you feel great working with her. Before the pictures even came out, our guests were commenting on how great she was just because she was so fun to be around.
    Our wedding pictures came out SO beautifully. We could not be happier with all of them, we're having trouble picking out which ones we love enough to have printed.
    We absolutely LOVED Amanda, and could not be happier with choosing to have her work with us on our special day!!

Sent on 10/03/2012

Sheila · Married on 06/30/2012

If you're looking for a wedding photographer, look no further!! Amanda was referred to me by a friend who said "she's awesome, takes amazing photos, don't even consider anyone else" - she was 100% correct. Amanda made our engagement shoot fun and the pictures came out beautiful. The wedding photos are GORGEOUS (i know im partial but they are really great photos). She makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera, has a great personality, gets the job done quickly, is always on time, and will give you photos that make for amazing memories. And, her turn around time is beyond compare - i had previews of my photos within one day!! We are so grateful to have met Amanda and would refer her to anyone a million times over. She's the BEST!!

Sent on 08/26/2012

Lizette · Married on 06/23/2012

We had the pleasure of working with Amanda for our engagement shoot and wedding. I can't even put into words how amazing she is!!! Most importantly she is very easy to work with, down to earth, helpful and her work is incredible! She had a way of really capturing the love my husband and I share and my fun crazy family. My family raved about her after the wedding- she made everyone feel at ease which def showed in the pix. We are having such a hard time choosing photos because they all ROCK. We can't wait to work with her again when we start our family ;)

Sent on 07/19/2012

L · Married on 06/23/2012

Sent on 01/24/2013

Ana · Married on 06/02/2012

I knew that I needed to find a photographer that not only had experience in the wedding industry but also a zest for it. Of course, Amanda's passion is photography but after reading her blog and website, I knew that she had a different fire for weddings. She captured traditional, memorable, candid, and surprised moments of our wedding that left our relatives breathless and our hearts forever changed. Amanda's photography has created memories that will outlive both of us.
    Amanda was very timely and professional. It was easy to book our date and she answered all my questions and assured me that I would be 100% satisfied with her final product. Her photography was on some next level type "awesomeness" that most verbs or adjectives can't describe!

Sent on 06/19/2012
  • Cat

Cat · Married on 05/27/2012

I cannot say enough about Amanda. Not only is she an amazingly talented photographer, but she is also an extremely hard worker and was so helpful in my planning and also my wedding day: reminding me of the little details that I would have otherwise forgotten, even helping my mother figure out the complicated corset back on my wedding dress. Her photos were beautiful, and her service impeccable: she had returned our pictures (over 1000) to us by the time we returned from our Honeymoon.

Sent on 10/16/2012

Tessa · Married on 05/19/2012

Amanda is AMAZING --- We could not have asked for a better photographer! She goes above and beyond what is expected. She had no issue with helping out with things that had nothing to do with photography. She also caught so many memorable moments, like the wedding party thriller dance and me dancing with my brother on video (in addition to getting photos...I still don't know how she managed to get pictures and video). She is someone you will not mind hanging out with you all day…she is fun and makes you feel at ease. She posted pictures to Facebook the night of the wedding, and I had my flash drive with all of the edited photos within 1 & ½ weeks. She is an amazing communicator and always responds to any questions immediately. I have had countless people tell me that she was amazing! She has a lifetime customer out of me! She is, by far, the best photographer in the Cape. I recommend her without any reservations. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/12/2012

Shoreshotz photography's reply:

Tessa & Will! I love you guys! What a beautiful wedding, and so much fun!!! Thank you!!!!

Heather · Married on 05/05/2012

Amanda from Shoreshotz Photography is absolutely amazing!! She is kind, curtious, thoughtful ... I cannot say enough good things about her! The easiest way I could put it into words would be, I felt like I was the only wedding she had the entire season, even though I know I was not =) For example, it was misty on the way to our ceremony and I of course did not have umbrellas ... Amanda not only had 1 umbrella but brought about 3 or 4 into the hotel with her! The pictures Amanda takes are beautiful. She captures all the moments that you want to remember, from the look of my husband's face as I walked down the isle to the cake topper with the Stanley Cup Ring inside of it!! All of my family and friends are still asking me to see the pictures just one more time! Compliment after compliment from every person that sees them! Another great thing about Shoreshotz is the quick posting of a sneak peak on Facebook! Amanda even had a few pictures up the same night as the wedding or I guess the next morning depending on how you look at it =) She went above and beyond for us not only on our wedding day but on our engagement session as well! Amanda walked all over Boston with us that evening. From the North End Harbor Side all the way to the T station near the Boston Garden, in high heels not to mention! I am just starting to select pictures to put together my wedding album! Let's just say I might end up ordering two because I don't know how I am going to narrow it down! I could not have asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 06/22/2012

Michael · Married on 04/27/2012

My fiancé and I had the pleasure to hire Amanda for our engagement session at Horseneck Beach in Westport, MA. And seriously: words cannot describe how much passion, time and effort she puts into her work. After I found Amanda on Google and Weddingwire and saw her pictures, I was 100% sure that I need her to do my engagement session! I called Amanda pretty late, about one month before the date on which I wanted to propose to my girlfriend. It was so late because I was simply not aware of the fact that engagement sessions exist.

I gave her an insight into my plans and that I want it to be a total surprise for my girlfriend/fiancé. Amanda was absolutely thrilled and excited to be part of the plan. The only problem was: she already had a session on that day. But since all involved parties have been very flexible, we worked it out – thanks god! I would have regretted it so much if I wouldn’t have hired her.

From our very first contact to the actual shooting: Amanda was not simply my photographer anymore - she turned into a coordinator. One night I got this really strange idea to decorate the beach with helium-filled heart balloons. My biggest problem was: I had no chance to prepare the balloons & the beach without my girlfriend noticing something. And I really didn’t want that she knows something up-front. So I told Amanda about my idea and she was amazed by it. She was so amazed by it that she took care of everything! She even brought a very nice and talented friend of her to help her to set up everything.

And literally: It was breathtaking when my fiancé and I arrived at the beach! There was a picnic blanket romantically decorated for us, and a picnic basket with wine (she even wanted to put food inside, but I declined because of food allergies). During the session the bottle of wine mysteriously disappeared from the beach – which made us pretty sad since the wine was really good. Amanda had a second bottle with her. It is unbelievable how prepared she is for every situation.

Her fantasy and creativity are absolutely stunning. And so is her responsiveness. I always got an answer to my emails within a couple of hours – most of the time within a couple of minutes! After the shooting we received a Facebook preview within a couple of hours on the same day and all pictures within two days. I asked Amanda if she can do a minor edit on a few pictures – and she did. She told me that she will get back to me with the edited pictures on the next day – I got them within 34 minutes and this in the middle of the night!

I couldn’t have been happier with my choice to hire Amanda and she did an outstanding and exceptional job. It is hard to find such great people out there, but if you’re looking for someone: here she is. My fiancé and I loved the shooting and the pictures and we’re sure that we will be back in touch with Amanda over the next weeks to discuss our wedding plans. Thank you, Amanda!

Sent on 05/06/2012

Lauren · Married on 03/03/2012

I cannot find enough complimentary words to describe Amanda! She is such an amazing photographer and a nice person, I could not have had a better experience. She is very responsive and her prices are extremely reasonable. A friend recommended her after I decided at the last minute (2 weeks before my wedding) to get a photographer. Amanda responded to me very quickly, and was so friendly and easy to work with. We emailed back and forth like we had known each other for years. It was supposed to rain the day of my wedding, so she suggested that I buy some cute boots and then she went out to get a matching umbrella to make sure I had some fun pictures. It didn't end up raining that night,but I still got some fun rain boot photos :) She got the photos to me so quickly and I couldn't have been happier, they were absolutely beautiful, and so creative. Some of my guests at the wedding even commented on her that night, saying that she seemed like such a great photographer and that she was so discreet in the church, you didn't even know she was there. I can't say again how beautiful my pictures are and how thrilled I am with Amanda, I would recommend her in a heartbeat to absolutely anybody.

Sent on 03/20/2012

Shauna · Married on 10/01/2011

Amanda (Shoreshotz) is an amazing photographer with an incredible personality. I'm not sure words can express how happy I was with Amanada on our wedding day. She's a joy to be around and has such a talent with the camera. I couldn't have been happier with my choice for our wedding. We chatted the months leading up to the wedding, and by wedding day I felt we had a friendship. A friend I had grown up with had referred her as a photographer for our wedding, and I'm so glad I did - I was planning my wedding from across the country so referrals were important. Amanda is easy to work with, professional, responsive to questions, and always happy; not to mention she's fun! Her work is incredible and I have had many compliments on both the pictures and the photographer. Amanda goes above and beyond as a photographer - for example, our flowers were running an hour late, and Amanda wanted to be sure she had the time and opportunity to take pictures prior to the wedding, and be sure we were taken care of. Amanda took the initiative to contact the florist and find out what was going on. I really appreciated her help, as I was mid-makeup and hair, and couldn't make the call myself. Also, prior to the wedding I was a little worried about the weather. Amanda turned it around by letting me know she had umbrellas in her trunk and we could do so fun and beautiful pictures with them if we wanted; she's always prepared! Within 12 hours of our wedding Amanda had already put some pictures up for us to see. That was great as we were so excited to see pictures the next day. Her turnaround time is amazing and I'm not sure how she does it. You can tell she truly enjoys the work she does, and it shows in the pictures. I have recommended her to all my engaged friends, and plan to contact her in the future for family pictures. I would highly recommend Shoreshotz!... after all, when the wedding in over, it's the pictures you have to remember.

Sent on 10/24/2011