Shoreshotz photography Reviews

Shoreshotz photography 5
Shoreshotz photography 6
Shoreshotz photography 7

Carol · Married on 05/17/2014

Best ever please use Amanda you will be so happy love everything. Look at her blogs

Sent on 06/11/2014

Erin · Married on 05/16/2014

My fiance and I found Amanda from Shoreshotz shortly after we got engaged in 2012. I was immediately in love with her work, the colors, the composition of the photographs, and the emotion that she seemed to capture so well. Upon first speaking with Amanda, she put me at ease, was extremely helpful, informative, and flexible (needless to say, I booked her immediately!).

Throughout our engagement Amanda was helpful with any questions that we may have had. On the day of our wedding, we could not have been more pleased with her level of professionalism, as well as the ability to have fun and roll with the punches. She was non-intrusive (you didn't even notice she was there when she was taking candid/action shots), professional, and supportive throughout the day. We had an overcast and windy day, but the Amanda assured us that the photographs would come out beautifully, and she was so right. We are in love with every photo she took, and she had them ready for us very quickly. She continues to answer any questions that we have, and I would recommend her to ANYONE who was looking for a photographer!! From beginning to end, Amanda provided amazing service, helped make our day perfect, and beautiful photos for us to enjoy for years to come :)

Sent on 05/27/2014

Loved Amanda and ShoreShotz Photography. Provided exactly the product I hired her for and was very professional while doing so.

Sent on 06/07/2014

Andrea · Married on 05/09/2014

Amanda from Shore Shotz did an outstanding job with my wedding pictures...they came out amazing. She is very easy to work with and had so many great ideas. Myself and my family intends to use her services again.

Sent on 06/02/2014

Katherine · Married on 05/03/2014

Amanda was reccomended to us by a friend and we are so glad we took the advice! She was professional and accomodating throughout our engagement shoot and wedding day. Everyone has loved our "magazine quality" photographs. I especially appreciated how Amanda and her assistant were able to get great shots without being pushy or obstructing anyones view during the ceremony. I would highly reccomend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/22/2014

Christina · Married on 02/08/2014

Amanda and her assistant did a wonderful job at my winter wedding on Cape Cod. She is professional and personable which made the whole day go smoothly. I received my pictures very soon after the wedding and they are absolutely beautiful! Amanda was able to capture the moments of the day without being obtrusive. She made the whole process fun and exciting for every member of the wedding party and guests. I would highly recommend her for any event.

Sent on 03/05/2014

J · Married on 11/16/2013

Amanda/Shoreshotz Photography are wonderful! She was able to capture such beautiful and interesting photos. My husband and I are so thankful to have all of these images to help us remember every detail of our special day. I especially love the way that Amanda was able to take photos of us within the scenery of our location. You can definitely tell where we got married :)

Sent on 12/31/2013

Stacie · Married on 10/26/2013

We love the pictures!! They were amazing. We had a cold and really windy day. I wanted pictures near the ocean. You wouldn't be able to tell not only that we were freezing, but that we spend very little time on taking the ocean view photos. They came out amazing, it seemed that we had spent more time out there than we actually did. I wanted to be there for my cocktail hour and I was! I would have liked to get my pictures a little sooner than we did, but well worth the wait. There's so many to choose from. I would highly recommend Amanda, she was so easy going and flexible.

Sent on 12/18/2013

My husband and I absolutely loved our photographer Amanda Considine from the second we sat down to meet with her! She was wonderful to work with from the absolute start. Very professional yet accommodating, Amanda made all our visions from the engagement session to the actual day of our wedding come to life. I would highly recommend Shoreshotz photography!!

Sent on 12/19/2013

Tiah · Married on 10/13/2013

Amanda from ShoreShotz is a phenomenal photographer.. She will do whatever it takes to get the perfect shot! Her experience in wedding photography is apparent as she uses all of the items involved in your big day to create magical photograph memories! I would, and already have, highly recommend her services to anyone getting married. My husband and I were both very pleased!

Sent on 12/20/2013

tersa · Married on 09/07/2013

5 star talent in all areas. You'd be a fool to not hire ShoreShotz. From the engagement photos to the wedding photos everything was PERFECT. I had worked with her back when she was just starting out with her photography career and I kept an eye out for her because I loved her work, I knew before I was engaged she was who I wanted to be my photographer. Even my husband loved her, as she is fun, and funny and relaxing. Some of the highlights besides the obvious quality in the photos is that we told her we didn't want to spend the full hour and hour and 1/2 taking photos between the ceremony and reception as it was important to us to make it back to the cocktail hour...the photos were so snappy and we were thankful and even our bridal party get saying that was the best part. Another highlight is that she posts/shows you right away like 5/10 sneak peaks- who doesnt love this? I was so happy with my sneak peak that I kept saying that if those are the only 10 photos I like I will still be happy because they were that amazing.

Sent on 01/06/2014

Ally · Married on 09/06/2013

Amanda is extremely talented at what she does. Her photos are truly amazing, I could not have been happier with the way my wedding pictures turned out. She really captured each and every moment. Amanda is so preofessional and I would definitely recommended her to anyone!

Sent on 01/27/2014

Amanda was amazing from start to finish. She did a wonderful job fitting our needs and going above and beyond her photography duties. We could not have asked for a better photographer for our wedding.

Sent on 08/29/2013

Michael · Married on 07/20/2013

My wife and I spent many hours searching for a wedding photographer. We were then put in touch with Amanda by a friend of ours, and the rest was history. From the moment we met with Amanda, she was both personable and very professional. Her laid back yet conscientious approach was the perfect match for what we were looking for. She took the time to ask us exactly what we wanted and she executed it perfectly. We never felt intimidated to ask questions, and we were able to have things exactly the way we hoped they would be. she also did fantastic in taking pictures in a very methodical and perfect pace so people were not standing around waiting. This allowed for people to be able to spend more time at the cocktail hour. I hate taking pictures, but Amanda made it fun. We have a handful of friends who have used Shoreshotz, and everyone has been as happy as we were. I recommend her to everyone we know who is looking for a photographer. One of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. Book her, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/27/2014

Maureen · Married on 07/06/2013

I am so thankful that I decided to hire Amanda for our wedding photos - it was one of the best decisions I made! From day one, Amanda was extremely responsive and helpful in offering ideas and referrals of other vendors. She went above and beyond answering all of my questions. Her photos speak for themselves - everything turned out beautiful! My friends and family were so impressed at how quickly she got the photos up - she had "sneak peeks" that night! Amanda is easy to work with and fun to be around! :)

Sent on 08/11/2013

Amanda is an amazing photographer! When we asked if she would travel to Mexico to capture our destination wedding she was so excited! Amanda is so easy to communicate with, she responds so quickly to any questions, she's beyond talented and has so many great ideas for pictures. She had a sneak peak up for us the same night as our wedding and her turn around with getting all of the pictures to us was so quick! We barely had time to unpack and unwind from vacation before we were seeing out pictures and reliving our memories.

Amanda truly has the talent and ability to capture moments that will make you laugh, cry (with joy!) and will make you understand just what great photography is! She won't hesitate to get down and dirty (or knee deep in the ocean) to get a great shot and she knows just what makes a great shot!

I cannot thank Amanda enough for helping to create our pictures that will last a life time...I will forever be telling people what a great photographer she is; if you're looking for someone extremely talented, fun, energetic and with great artistic ability she's the one!

THANK YOU!!

Sent on 07/26/2013

Colleen · Married on 05/26/2013

The best decision I made regarding my wedding (besides marrying my husband!) was choosing Shoreshotz Photography to capture our big day. Amanda went far beyond our expectations. She helped me pick a florist & a dj. I remember texting her a silly question about picking a nail polish color & what would look best in pictures~ and she got back to me immediately with her opinion! She was so available to me for everything from what sort of pictures I wanted for our wedding day to just little questions I had~always getting back to me immediately. Her approach to customer service is top notch. She spent extra time on the wedding day with us at no charge. The thing about Amanda is, she has a passion for photography & is amazing at what she does. She really cares about getting the coolest shots! I was bummed out 4 days before my wedding b/c rain unexpectedly made its way into the forecast, and Amanda was talking with me telling me it would be ok and she had a back up plan for still getting great pictures and not letting the rain effect my day! Luckily, it did not rain!
    On the big day, Amanda helped me with my dress, my veil & little kinks that happened at the reception. She had some pictures up the night of our wedding! She is honestly THE BEST and I can not wait until I need professional pics again so I can work with her. If you are getting married, this is a no brainer. No need to do research~you are not going to find better than Shoreshotz. I constantly hear from people how amazing my engagement pics & wedding pics are :)

Sent on 06/11/2013

It is with great pleasure that I reccomend Shoreshotz with the utmost confidence. I can't put in words how greatful Ryan and I were to have found Amanda! I am not the type of person who is comfortable with my picture being taken and I often have a very fake smile..... I can't express how comfortable I felt working with Amanda. She felt like an old friend that was there to help with every step of the most important day for Ryan and I. When I say Amanda helped with everything I mean everything she was pinning Flowes and organizing family members. Amanda made everyone laugh the entire time we worked with her. We had quite a crazy wedding party with a lot of personality and she captured it all and created and captured some of the most amazing moments of our night that we will never forget. I think the truest recommendation is that a bridesmaid and groomsmen in our wedding party got engaged recently and planned their 2014 wedding around Amanda's availability. The most amazing part was I had sneak peaks of our photos the night of the wedding!!! All of my proofs were done 2-3 weeks after the wedding. She works so very hard for her clients because she loves her job and her photos prove that. Any bride would be lucky to have her!!!!
    - Katie and Ryan

Sent on 06/10/2013

Michelle · Married on 04/27/2013

Amanda at Shoreshotz was amazing to work with. She took fun, unique shots that truly captured our wedding rather than the boring, typical posed shots....the pictures were so creative and great that we found it very hard to decide which ones to frame. Also, Amanda keeps the mood light and made it enjoyable to have her be a part of our wedding day. She is easy to get a hold of and listens to what you want for your wedding. I would use her again for our future events!!

Sent on 12/27/2013

Amanda did a fantastic job! She was extremely professional and vet personable! She took such beautiful pictures that captured every moment and we will cherish those memories for years to come!

Sent on 05/11/2013

Kelly · Married on 04/06/2013

Where do I begin? Amanda is an amazing photographer and an even more amazing person. Researching photographers, never mind any vendor in general, is very overwhelming. I was lucky to have found Amanda so quickly (with help from great reviews written by others) who ultimately helped me find almost all of the rest of my vendors. She made a facebook group for all of her brides where we can all share ideas and vendors. She always posts helpful tips on there as well. She is extremely dedicated to her work. Any question you may have is always promptly answered. Did I mention she even had a whole sneak peek album posted on facebook that night of the wedding? She even has pinterest boards for each bride now where they can show her any ideas they may have. I saw a pin on there of a sparkler picture where they spelled out love. She researched how to take the shot and made it happen for me on my day. She went above and beyond for me and my now husband. Amanda is the photographer that you want with you on your big day. She loves what she does, gets down and dirty to get any great shot, and even tells you if anything is out of place (girls understand how important this is). Seeing how excited she was to get certain great shots just added to the excitement of the whole day and made her a pleasure to be around. Our guests still won't stop complimenting us not only about her outstanding photographs, but also about how friendly she was and how she did not block anyone's view of the ceremony. She certainly is a bargain for everything she does for her brides. I truly owe her so much for the way she captured my big day. These pictures will last a lifetime. It is so hard to narrow them down for a photo album. I cannot wait to show my children these photos one day.

Sent on 05/22/2013

krissy · Married on 03/29/2013

Amanda Cosidine of Shoreshotz photography deserves formal recognition for her work. She is an amazing photographer, whose photographs show her range of experience, talent and technical ability. I think that Amanda's photos are so special because she does a great job capturing the ambiance of the event, as well as the natural beauty of her subjects. I cannot compliment her and her work enough. I am 100% satisfied with the services that she provided; the photographs were exactly what I wanted.

When asking my husband what he thought of Amanda's pictures, his reply was one word: "superb!"

Even the biggest critic (i.e. my mother) couldn't deny the beauty and excellency of Amanda's photographs. My mother was extremely happy with the outcome of her work, and thought that Amanda's pictures were 'flawless:' "Amanda was an excellent photographer... she took beautiful photos and captured every moment the way it should have been captured."

Everyone who sees my wedding pictures is utterly impressed by Amanda's jaw-dropping, phenomenal work. I highly recommend working with her.

Sent on 04/12/2013

Rita · Married on 03/29/2013

Amanda is a professional expert photographer. The pictures are elegant, sophisticated and splendid. The memories that will last a life time. I want the world to know, you will not be disappointed! I highly recommend Amanda! She is great!!!

Sent on 04/15/2013

Natalie · Married on 03/24/2013

Amanda is amazing in all aspects. She professional and very talented. I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 04/12/2013

Stephanie · Married on 02/02/2013

Amanda Considine (Shoreshotz Photography) is the absolute best photographer we could have ever asked for to capture such a special day! She first did our engagement pictures, and did such an amazing job, we had trouble picking the best pictures because they were all so great! She's sincere, incredibly friendly, and made us feel 100% comfortable and special. Going into our wedding day we knew she would do a fantastic job. But, Amanda didn't just do a "fantastic" job, she did more than that - she truly captured the day and the memories perfectly and took stunning pictures that we will treasure forever. She not only captured the pictures of family, friends and the surroundings that we requested, she went above and beyond and took the time to really come up with some unique and inventive shots that fit our personalities and made the day even that much more memorable and special to us. Amanda is absolutely wonderful and has a talent that speaks for itself. Just take a look at her pictures - she is phenomenal! And on top of that, she was an absolute pleasure and a joy to work with and to have at our wedding! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer or better pictures - the bridal party ...family...guests... everyone loved Amanda! I honestly cannot say enough good things about her - I am so thrilled and greatful that Amanda was our photographer!

Sent on 02/12/2013