Shoreshotz photography Reviews

Shoreshotz photography 5
Shoreshotz photography 6
Shoreshotz photography 7

Amanda · Married on 06/30/2018

ShoreShotz is simply the best. My husband and I could not be happier with both our engagement and wedding photos. Amanda did such a wonderful job capturing our special day. One thing that makes Amanda stand out above the rest is her creative eye and keen attention to detail. If you're like me, you'll appreciate having photos where every groomsmen has their hand in their pocket and every bridesmaid has their bouquet down so that you can see their beautiful dresses. The excitement and love of our wedding day truly shines through every photo - we can't stop looking at them! Another thing that makes ShoreShotz special is that Amanda not only acts as your photographer, but also as your wedding day coordinator. Amanda created a timeline of events for us and worked closely with our wedding venue to make sure that everything ran on schedule. Amanda even made sure that my husband and I both ate dinner before heading outside for beautiful sunset photos. Our families will forever be grateful to ShoreShotz for affording us the opportunity to relive the magic of our wedding day through our photos.

Sent on 09/07/2018

Colleen · Married on 06/23/2018

Amanda's work is gorgeous. She is exceptionally talented and working with her was such a joy. We selected her based on her work at a family friend's wedding and we knew she was the right choice from the moment we met her at our engagement photo session. The weather for the day we had planned for engagement photos turned out to be less than ideal and she was incredibly flexible and was willing to reschedule for a better day. She immediately put us at ease at our engagement photos, encouraging us to just be ourselves and she caught the perfect moments between the two of us. I'm a bit of a shy bride and she made me feel so comfortable and like I could be myself. Amanda had great suggestions for poses and photo locations and listened to our ideas but also provided good advice as to what would work best, based on her years of experience.

Our wedding day was rainy and you could never tell based on the photos! Her eye for capturing the light and just the right angle is exceptional. We have been reviewing our wedding photos, laughing and crying at all the moments she captured - both photos that we were in and also capturing moments around the reception that we weren't able to see. While our wedding only lasted a weekend, the photos she captured will remind us of that special time for the rest of our lifetime.

Sent on 07/14/2018
    Shoreshotz photography 8
    Shoreshotz photography 9

Sarah · Married on 06/16/2018

Amanda was an absolute pleasure to work with and we loooove all of our photos! She and Janelle were so fun, calm, positive and yet unobtrusive at the same time throughout the whole day! They went with the flow and did their best to optimize every photo opportunity. We got our sneak peaks and all our pictures back so quickly! You can tell Amanda is so passionate about her job and genuinely wants you to be happy with the results! One of my favorite parts of the whole day was when Amanda snuck my husband and I outside during dinner to take some sunset photos. She had golf carts waiting for us (we got married at a country club) and it was just so much fun riding around and taking fun shots with them! I would highly recommend Amanda, look no further!!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Jenny · Married on 06/13/2018

Amanda is passionate and goes above and beyond for every client. She's professional and fun making her clients relaxed and scoring some of the best family photos we've had. I've been both a guest and bridesmaid at a few weddings she has photographed and the posed pictures are quick and fun and breathtaking! The candids are simply picture perfect. Amanda has been shooting our family beach and mini sessions for years and we won't go anywhere else! I'm so grateful to have our favorite memories and milestones captured so well.

Shoreshotz photography 10
    Shoreshotz photography 11
    Shoreshotz photography 12

Michelle · Married on 06/12/2018

June 12, 2018 - Amanda has been FANTASTIC to work with so far. She took engagement photos for my daughter and her fiancé and they are absolutely stunning. Her sunset beach photos are so beautiful. I can't wait for the August wedding! I'm confident Amanda is going to give us some beautiful memories to keep. She is super easy to contact, with a quick response time when needed, and was very flexible about rescheduling when we needed to. Payment was easy to take care of online. Amanda was referred by some friends who hired her for their daughter's wedding. They loved her work and were very happy with the whole process. They even commented how helpful Amanda was on the wedding day. I look forward to the same great service!

Jennifer · Married on 05/19/2018

Working with Amanda was amazing. She made us feel extremely comfortable, offered great advice, and took some fantastic photos. She was able to capture some of the best moments of our day and we would highly recommend her!

Shoreshotz photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jen & Jake!!!! It was so nice getting to know you both during your engagement session & the wedding was beautiful and even more fun!!! Can't wait to see you guys again soon!

Samantha · Married on 05/12/2018

Amanda and Janelle were absolutely amazing! I don't really know any words to describe how great they are and how amazing of a job they did! They made us feel beyond comfortable, they're extremely flexible, and are the absolute sweetest! We can't wait to use them again soon! xoxo THANK YOU!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Kara · Married on 04/07/2018

Amanda is by far the BEST photographer in the biz! She did my sister’s wedding 3 years ago, and soon after I got engaged I texted Amanda to let her know she’d have a job the following spring! Amanda did both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures and I couldn't have been happier with the way they ALL came out!!! She is so great at details and getting the best shots! She was creative and we really had a great time working with her. She does a fantastic job at commanding a crowd of rowdy groomsmen :) and making everyone feel so comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera. She was also AMAZING when it came to getting our pics! We had a sneak peak in 2 days and the full portfolio within a month! Amanda is incredibly flexible and is willing to do what works for you while always keeping your vision in mind. Don’t hesitate for one second in choosing Amanda for your big deal…you won’t regret it!!

Sent on 06/15/2018
    Shoreshotz photography 13
    Shoreshotz photography 14
    Shoreshotz photography 15
    Shoreshotz photography 16
    Shoreshotz photography 17

Kelly · Married on 01/27/2018

All I wanted from my second wedding was a great picture and boy did Amanda deliver! Hands-down the best photo I could have imagined. Strangers who see my picture on phone screen often tell me it’s the best wedding photo they’ve ever seen. It’s my prized possession and Amanda was so generous and easy to work with. She’s a true talent - I honestly believe the reason her photos are so good is because the camera is reflecting what she sees and feels in her own heart. One of the loveliest people I’ve ever met.

Shoreshotz photography 18

Shoreshotz photography's reply:

Thank you for the very kind words Kelly! Your destination wedding in St. Lucia was beyond incredible and I am so very happy for you and Marcos.

Erin · Married on 10/07/2017

Amanda is great at what she does! We are so grateful to have her part of our special day and capturing the big moments! Her job as photographer is one of the most important! She is so organized and great to work with through out the wedding planning process. One friend is jealous or how good our pictures came out! I’m hoping to work with Amanda in the future and will definitely give her name out to friends and family!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Shannen · Married on 09/16/2017

I can't say enough positive and amazing things about Amanda from Shoreshotz! Beyond her unbelievable talent and ability to capture the moment, she was a lifesaver throughout our entire wedding process. My husband and I got married in June 2017 and we continue to receive so many compliments on our wedding photos. Amanda photographed our engagement photos and wedding including every part of our special day including so much more! Throughout the wedding process she was always available and attentive to answering any questions, offered help with vendors, details, timeline, etc... Felt like she was my wedding planner which is why I say she was my lifesaver. Her professionalism, knowledge, talent, and passion made me at ease and we are so grateful we were able to have her as our wedding photographer.

Sent on 12/27/2017
    Shoreshotz photography 25
    Shoreshotz photography 26
    Shoreshotz photography 27

Shoreshotz photography's reply:

Shannen and Kyle, I wish I could review you too!!! I love you guys!!! We had so much fun on your engagement session and more on your wedding at Willowbend!!! Can't wait to see you both again soon!

Courtney · Married on 08/12/2017

You need Amanda in your life. She is amazing. I went with her because she came highly recommended from friends of mine. From the moment we first talked I knew she was going to be the best photographer for me. She was kind and caring and fun from the get go. She made sure every single detail was important. We filled out a questionnaire with her going over any and all photos we wanted to make sure we got, any special family traditions, cultural significances....she made sure she was on top of it all. The day of the wedding was a blast. She was hilarious, my whole family and all of my wedding party loved her - she made it so much fun. She had a super nice crew and they were all so professional. She got awesome pictures of my friends dancing, my cousins hanging out, my family doing our Armenian dance - she got it all - lots of stuff that we didn't even realize was happening! I got the pictures in less than a month! They are fantastic! They are vibrant and beautiful and I know that she was the only person that would have made these pictures come out they way they did. We are more than happy and we truly recommend Amanda - she will be everything you could have hoped for and more!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Shoreshotz photography's reply:

You are amazing Courtney!!!! I am so happy for you guys & so happy I got to meet you both!!! xoxo

Rebecca · Married on 07/29/2017

Where do I even begin?! Amanda is AMAZING! From working with my now husband to set up a surprise proposal - to capturing the most PERFECT wedding pictures, we could not be happier with selecting Shoreshotz for our photographer!! Amanda is not only an expert at what she does and a true professional, she is also a wonderful person and now someone I consider a friend. She made us laugh, captured the most amazing moments and emotions from our special day, and has a way of making the most beautiful sunset look just as incredible on camera. We have received so many compliments on how stunning our pictures are. Honestly, any expectations we could have had were completely exceeded. Look no further than Shoreshotz for your wedding photographer!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Shoreshotz photography's reply:

Aw, Rebecca! Thank you!!! I can't wait to capture all of your future events!!! Your surprise proposal was so sweet, and omgoodness that sunset on your wedding day!!! We def created some of my favorite images that night! can't wait to see you soon!!! xoxox

Katlin · Married on 07/15/2017

Amanda was great! So flexible and accommodated all of our wishes and needs!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Stefanie · Married on 07/09/2017

When I came across Amanda's work and saw how stunning it was, I knew I wanted to have her shoot our wedding. Finding the right photographer to capture our special moments, on one of the biggest day of our life's, was very important to us! Hands down, she captured everything perfectly and her work is absolutely beautiful. We live halfway across the country and communications with her were absolutely great. When we called on the phone, on FaceTime and meeting her in person, she was always easy to talk to and super nice. During the wedding she brought so much energy and she knew actually how to run the show, even when we went behind schedule. She made things so very smooth for us and less stressful. Her and her assistant Janelle exceeded our expectations. You will not be disappointed with Amanda's work and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Michelle · Married on 07/08/2017

Shoreshotz was an absolute pleasure to work with for our summer wedding. We knew from the moment we met Amanda that she was the one to capture every moment of our wedding day. She has so much energy and is truly passionate about what she does. Amanda made us feel at ease and was super accommodating throughout the entire planning process. She acts as a wedding planner and coordinator too, which was very helpful leading up to the big day and the day of. We highly recommend Shoreshotz as we have received so many compliments on our photos and love all of them. We look forward to reliving our day with the thousands of photos and cannot thank you enough!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Shoreshotz photography's reply:

Thank you Michelle! Your were a stunning bride & I loved capturing your wedding!!! Cant wait to see you again in the future!

Samantha · Married on 06/23/2017

We absolutely ADORE Amanda!! Choosing her as our wedding photographer was such an easy decision after spending years viewing her work. Not only does she take the most gorgeous photos, but she is the sweetest, nicest person and so much FUN to work with! From the moment I spoke with her on the phone I could feel her excitement to photograph our wedding which made us feel so special from day one. She captured every little detail of our wedding day just beautifully. With a wedding party of 16 and 200 guests, we were amazed at how she completely took control, was so professional and so organized in the process. Best decision we could have made. Thank you, Amanda and ShoreShotz, couldn't love you more!!

Sent on 09/21/2017
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 06/17/2017

Amanda is so so so AMAZING in every single way. Choosing Amanda to capture the most important day of my life was the best decision I ever made! From day one she was so incredibly easy to work with. She captured our beautiful engagement photos in Boston and our absolutely stunning wedding photos on the Cape. She made us feel comfortable, was so professional, fun, upbeat and organized. As my husband and I looked through our wedding album I had tears in my eyes! She captured our day SO perfectly. Every single member of our bridal party, family and all of our friends could not say enough about every single picture. Each one was so beautiful and perfect- we still can’t choose a favorite! We are so grateful we chose Amanda and have our beautiful wedding photos to cherish for the rest of our lives! We can’t thank you enough Amanda!!!! Emily Wiesman (Eastman) :-) :-)

Sent on 11/09/2017

Shoreshotz photography's reply:

Such a beautiful and fun couple, great wedding party & family....the beautiful backdrop at Wychmere.....and that spectacular sunset!!!! My job was easy working with you!!!! Thank you so much for including us in your day!!! xoxoxo

Candice · Married on 06/10/2017

Where do I even begin? Amanda is not only an amazing Photographer, but so easy to work, accommodating all request, and one of the sweetest people I know!
    We had done our engagement shoot with Amanda which was an absolute blast! I knew after receiving our engagement photo I couldn't wait for her to do our wedding day.
    My husband and I can't thank Amanda and her Shoreshotz team for perfectly capturing all our precious moments from our wedding. We will be able to look back at the photos forever and relive the best day ever!
    I HIGHLY recommend Shoreshotz! I promise you won't be disappointed!
    Thank you Amanda & the Shoreshotz team so much!!!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Janine · Married on 06/10/2017

My husband and I feel so lucky to have worked with Amanda. I met Amanda several years ago and had followed her work so we knew right away that we wanted to book with her. In fact, we contacted her minutes after booking our venue. Her talent speaks for itself when you view her photos and she will not disappoint. We love our wedding photos! However, I also hope Amanda is recognized for her work beyond the camera. She made my husband and I feel so comfortable and at ease (we do not love being photographed so this was not an easy task). Amanda even stepped in to save the day and placed my veil for me after my hair stylist had left. Countless guests commented on how fun she was to work with. Amanda is talented, knowledgeable, professional, and truly a pleasure to work with. I would recommend her to anyone. We are very grateful that she was able to document our special day.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Janelle · Married on 05/28/2017

I can not say enough good things about Amanda of Shoreshotz Photography. Her work is absolutely breathtaking. She is as kind as she is talented; she made me feel so at ease throughout every step of the wedding process- from our initial contact, to the engagement shoot, and then to the wedding day. She is professional, organized, creative, upbeat, and goes above and beyond to the fullest extent. She even saved the day by fixing a dress mishap! What other photographer would come prepared with a backpack of safety pins? She truly cares endlessly about each and every aspect of your day going as perfectly as possible so you are able to look back through your pictures and remember feeling nothing but bliss. On a day that goes by so fast, Amanda is able to freeze time in the most exquisite, awe-inspiring way with the pictures she captures. She does not miss one special moment and I am personally so grateful for being able to relive all of the magic of my wedding day every time I look through my pictures.

Sent on 06/22/2017
  • Meagan

Meagan · Married on 05/13/2017

Shoreshotz is AMAZING!! Everyone says your wedding day goes by in a blink of an eye (which is SO true), so having a great photographer to capture all of the special moments was extremely important to me. From the day we first met with Amanda to look through her portfolio, she was so enthusiastic and we could tell how much she truly loves what she does... and that really shines through in the photos she takes. Our wedding day was a bit chilly and windy, but she was still enthusiastic about getting photos of us out on the beach and they came out AMAZING! She knew exactly which way I should face so that my hair wouldn’t get ruined but so that my veil would flow perfectly in the wind. She also brought adorable umbrellas for my bridesmaids and me to take photos with, which was so much fun! The second photographer, Michelle, was also great and did an awesome job getting our 3 flower girls and 2 ring bearers to smile and laugh in our photos! We have gotten so many compliments on both our engagement and wedding photos, and they will be something we will cherish forever. Thank you so much, Amanda!!!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Nina · Married on 12/31/2016

Amanda made our wedding day so special! We knew from the beginning that we wanted her as our photographer because of the quality of her work. When I met her I know I had to have her for my wedding! She was so down-to-earth and helped me feel calm on my wedding day (which was hectic with a large wedding party and family members with strong opinions). She also takes the time to get to know you before the big dayand wants to hear about what you are looking for on your wedding day in terms of pictures. She edits the photos super fast, which is amazing!! I was so anxious to see them and she makes sure to send you sneak peaks while editing. I highly recommend Shoreshotz to anyone looking for a photographer. She customizes the wedding package to fit your budget and is not pushy what-so-ever. Thank you Amanda!! We love our photos :)

Sent on 02/18/2017

Marta · Married on 09/10/2016

Hi Amanda & Janelle,

We’ve been peeking through the gallery over the past week or so (I may or may not have checked it every night, showing Tom each new photo that was uploaded.. I won’t lie), getting so excited every time some new photos were added. Every shot is AMAZING - you captured our day perfectly! It is truly amazing to relive every moment of our wedding day through these beautiful photos.

All of my bridesmaids have been following along online as you’ve uploaded pictures and one of them texted me the other day and said “Amanda and Janelle just secured themselves 6 more weddings” – it's safe to say my bridesmaids were just as obsessed with you guys as I am! Side note: you’re probably asking why 6 and not 8 since I had 8 bridesmaids but one is already married and the other lives in TX, otherwise I think you’d have all 8…

You two were not only our photographers, but you became my friends (PS – can you send me the selfie that you, me, Janelle and Tom took before our ceremony?). Amanda – the night Tom and I came to your home to meet you, I knew you had to be our photographer but I knew Tom also got a say. So to say I was overjoyed when we walked out of your house and Tom immediately said “we need to hire her, now” was an understatement. You were my go-to person for literally every wedding question that popped into my mind over the past year and a half (suggesting vendors, outfits for our engagement shoot, creating our wedding day timeline, helping me decide if I was going to use chargers or not, and the list goes on..). Thank you for all of your knowledge, advice, calming presence, patience, and ridiculously quick replies at all hours.

So, thank you for capturing every shot we could ever imagine: from both of us getting ready with our best friends and families, to the detail shots at our venue, to the video you surprised us with of our ceremony, the amazing VIP and family shots, and the super fun candid shots from the crazy dance floor!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Amy · Married on 09/04/2016

Don't look any further... My husband and I could not be happier that we chose Amanda to photograph our wedding day. She is a true professional and amazing to work with. Taking pictures with a large group of people can be overwhelming however, with Amanda and her team it was honestly seamless. Not to mention, we are IN LOVE with our pictures. We are so grateful that we will forever have her photos to remember our wedding day.

Sent on 10/17/2016