Shore Thing Event Services Reviews

5 | Cape May, NJ

5 Reviews for Shore Thing Event Services

Rachel · Married on 06/22/2019

Smooth sailing!

We used Crystal and her team for our wedding at the Southern Mansion and couldn’t be happier! Everything ran so smoothly and it’s all because of their work behind the scenes. I had multiple people involved in the wedding let me know how great it was to work with Crystal and Lindsay. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Justina · Married on 05/18/2019

Crystal is amazing!

I cant say enough about Crystal. She met and exceed all of our expectations and made our wedding day perfect down to every little detail. She was our coordinator and we also rented several things from her. I have zero complaints! Not only is she the sweetest but is so talented! Our decor at our ceremony and reception were beautiful, she helped for months prior and coordinated everything for the day of. I couldnt thank her enough for making our day so special and stress free! All of our guests have been talking about how great she was to this day!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Nicole · Married on 09/29/2018

I can’t say enough great things!

Thanks to Crystal and Stephanie, I was able to have a seamless wedding day with absolutely no effort on my part. Crystal helped me plan the wedding every step of the way. Not only did she do the “typical” wedding stuff, she also tracked me down a baby grand piano for my beach wedding! Stephanie, her assistant, was a God send on my wedding day. She made sure my husband and I always had a drink, never needed anything and was also spotted dancing with our unruly flower girl to keep her out of mischief. I can’t recommend Shore Thing enough!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Kelly · Married on 05/12/2018

If you are looking for help to plan your dream wedding stop looking and book Shore Thing Event Services. Crystal and Shannon are truly AMAZING! They make you feel like you have been friends for years and has such great visions to help create your dream wedding. They have true talent and give great input to help create the perfect day. Crystal & Shannon made the planning not be stressful due to their organization, attentiveness and creative ideas. They go above and beyond to make the day run smoothly and we can't thank them enough for making our dream wedding come true!!!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Meghan · Married on 05/21/2017

Crystal was the best! We hired her as a month of planner for our Willow Creek Winery Wedding. Crystal was very easy to work with and does everything she can to make sure your day goes perfectly. She helped us with everything from vendors to helping me find a dog sitter for our furry child. The day went so smoothly and she had a lot to do with that. I would highly recommend Crystal if you are looking for a wedding planner!

Sent on 07/11/2017