Shore Catering Reviews

Shore Catering 3
Shore Catering 4
Shore Catering 5

PATRICE · Married on 08/01/2009

I cant praise this company enough! We began our wedding plans with a dream, a dream of a beach wedding with family & friends & a very different menu. I searched the internet for beach wedding & found shore caterers not realizing it I stumbled into the anchor of my entire event! Patty had the perfect menu of lobster clams shrimp along with chicken & ribs all homemade & delicious! But Patty didnt stop at our stomach she provided assistance in countless ways She found my venue . . a perfect hall on the water in Brick, the tent rental, bartender & even her daughter to be my personal assistant for the day! Andrew & I will remember our wedding forever as a beautiful loving stressless day! Patty we will love you forever thank you!!!

Sent on 08/29/2010

Jennifer · Married on 10/04/2008

I had a very strong vision for what my wedding & decorations would look like. They were very flexible, understanding, & professional. They helped me set up the table & centerpieces beautifully, at the end of the evening broke down my decorations & boxed them up to take with me at the end of the night. The catering & extra service that comes with the package is well worth the money, VERY inexpensive compared to the other caterers,but without the sacrifice of food quality!! Many compliments were made on the quality & presentation of the food, best of all, if anythings left they'll pack it up & send it home with you! That was helpful for the out of towners whom got together the next day with local family without the bother of cooking, just visiting. I also opted to use them for my rehersal dinner at my family home to alleviate the unexpected high cost of a resturant site & was very pleased with the quality of food as well. Book them if you love to get value for your hard earned dollar, especially if you like great food & exceptional service!!!

Sent on 02/13/2009

Ross · Married on 06/30/2008

Shore Catering did our Rehersal Dinner Lobster Bake at the NJ Shore. From the start they were great to deal with and worked with us on every aspect of this event including coordinating tents, supplies and suggestions for the menu. The day of the event they were outstanding. All their workers were courteous and hard working and the end result with an outstanding lobster bake that only got rave reviews from all who attended. Once they arrived we had little to worry about and the price was very reasonable. This event went so well we have since then used them on 2 different occasions for the same thing with only the same outcome. If your looking to do a lobster bake or anything along those lines, I would highly recommend Shore Catering.

Sent on 02/12/2009

Suzanne · Married on 08/17/2013

Patty and Bill and Shore Catering were amazing. Their service and professionalism were above and beyond. The food was perfect. Most of the guests are still raving. I will have only Shore Catering handle any of my forthcoming events.

Sent on 10/26/2013

Alison Sanchirico · Married on 09/21/2018

Easy to work with Shore Catering

Shore Catering provided us with pretty great service from the moment I first spoke with Patty 9 months before our wedding and all the way through. Patty was consistently easy to work with, offering tips and suggestions, but never being pushy. She was respectful of our budget and even suggested some venues to us (including the one we wound up going with, that we had never heard of before and didn't come up in any of our searches- and wound up being perfect! Thank you for that, Patty!) Our first conversation was over the phone and the next day she emailed me a mock up quote with a sample menu and cost. We live across the country so were only in town a few times before the wedding and each time, Patty made herself available to meet with us. In between meetings, she was very responsive over e-mail fine-tuning the menu based on our requests. She was able to accommodate our style by offering alternatives and substitutions, which was much appreciated. The ease of communication and willingness to work with us on our many requests was invaluable, as it never added to the stress of wedding planning. Due to this we wound up ordering brunch for the next morning (after the wedding) with Shore Catering as well, which was completely customized to our requests. Patty was great at thinking of things that we hadn't and making suggestions of things we may need. She felt like more than a caterer in that she not only suggested venues to us, but also handled working with a vendor that we rented some tables from, helped set these tables with linens and ties that we provided, suggested where we buy our alcohol from, and connected us with a bartender (who also did a great job and was within our budget). All of these things really helped us with securing many needs for our wedding besides just the food. We heard from many of our guests that the food was great, especially the cocktail hour- which unfortunately, we didn't get to experience much of. My only complaint is that the dessert that we ordered was not what was served and we never heard an apology following the event about it so we were disappointed by that. In the big scheme of things that was pretty insignificant, as the dessert(s) were still yummy and the above-and-beyond service otherwise overshadowed that one oversight. The staff that was on hand was also great, as was the buffet display, including the decor that they used on the catering tables, that matched our beach theme. The day after brunch was delicious. The bagels from Jersey Shore Bagel and Deli were outstanding and the omelet bar was a huge hit! All the food was spot on and the staff was on point. We were very happy with Shore Catering and recommend them to help reduce the stress of planning your event!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Garry · Married on 08/13/2016

I used shore catering for my Wedding.
    The food and service was excellent.
    The staff was efficient, professional, and personable.
    Patty was very easy to work with and very flexible.
    Being a trained chef and caterer myself I know how the event should go.
    I would definitely use them again and would not hesitate to recommend them to a friend.

Garry
    Chadwick beach island

Sent on 08/22/2016

M · Married on 10/05/2013

Some of the food was to bland. Maybe due to our culture we loving cooking with heaven spices and herb.
    Servers and presentation was of first quality! I have called w lots of question, to hang up with a great assurance everything was being taken care of. Pat and Sue always was happy to answer and help in anyway. Thank you for making this wedding unforgettable one.

Sent on 10/25/2013

Donna · Married on 08/13/2013

Shore Catering catered our BBQ for our Employee Appreciation event.
    It poured that day. That did not damped the spirits of the Shore Catering Staff. Jess and Adam were extremely professional, always had smiles on their faces and couldn't do enough for us.

Adam grilled outside in the pouring rain where we had an overhang that the grill could sit under and went back and forth to our building bringing the hot dogs and hamburgers. They also brought veggie burgers. Since we didn't have as many staff that would want that, Adam told those employees to let him know when they wanted their veggie burger and would then deliver them right to the employee.

Jess made sure that we never got low on food, assisted the employees and answered all questions. We didn't have to lift a finger to set-up or clean up.

The food was excellent. I did not receive a single complaint from an employee or board member. We will definitely be using Shore Catering again.

Sent on 08/16/2013

Erin · Married on 09/22/2012

Just wanted to share with you what an amazing job your staff did at our wedding on Saturday. Everyone was so professional, incorporated the look we were going for, and above all provided amazing service and delicious food. The cocktail hour was smooth, your chef accommodated changes to the day and was an excellent communicator, and your wait staff worked their butts off to make it happen. We are 100% satisfied with Shore Catering and can not wait to refer some new customers to you. From day one, you and your staff have been professional, informative, and above all kind.

Sent on 10/15/2012

Chris · Married on 08/17/1999

I had these for another party and they were great! Would recommend friends to them even for weddings!

Sent on 04/09/2009

Beth · Married on 06/11/2011

4.2
      3.5

I was incredibly please with the service and quality of food provided by Shore Catering. Our wedding was a beach-sdie lobster boil, and we were able to customize the menu to fit our wide range of needs. The food was fresh and tasty, and I really enjoyed seeing the lobster pot as they are cooked right on the premises. It was a pleasure to have them cater our wedding.

Sent on 10/13/2011

Linda · Married on 06/04/2011

0.0

The WORST experience I have ever had with a service provider. They demanded that we pay $675 to the wait staff before our reception and refused to deliver our food until we paid them in cash. We wanted a casual but nice outdoor BBQ for our wedding reception. We were told that one of the "partners" would be our cook and the food would be to order. They set up a grill on the side of the building and cooked hamburgers and hot dogs and put them in an aluminum tray on a table, cheese and condiments in another tray. They were cold and overcooked when served. We were also told that would could have shrimp shooters at the same cost and I was informed 2 hours before the reception, that we would be charged additional and the bill would need to be revised and paid before they would change it. None of the food, nor wedding cake was wrapped properly, the food was piled on top of each other and put in the refridgerator at our sites kitchen. They were rude and Unprofessional and when I called and told the owner that I was not happy with thier service, he replied..."you were probably Drunk"!!!!! To say the very least, I would never recommend this Company and I fully intend on ensuring that they do not have the chance to ruin another even as they did mine.

Sent on 06/08/2011