Shore Catering Reviews

Shore Catering 3
Shore Catering 4
Shore Catering 5

Kate · Married on 09/13/2014

We hired Shore Catering for our rehearsal dinner. They coordinated rentals (tent, tables, chairs) and provided excellent customer service leading up to the event. Everyone we interacted with, from the office staff to the servers, was professional. But most of all the food was incredible! We've used Shore Catering before and will continue to use them in the future.

Sent on 10/04/2014

Donna · event on 08/22/2014

This is the second time in as many years that we have used Shore Catering. The event was a BBQ for our annual Team Appreciation Week. Like last years, everyone enjoyed the food. We lucked out this year and had a beautiful day for it. The servers, Mindee and Julie were excellent. They have wonderful customer service skills and were very attentive. Shore Catering is lucky to have them working there.
    Thanks Mindee, Julie and everyone else at Shore Catering for making our event such a success!

Sent on 08/29/2014
  • User4334551 · event on 08/16/2014

The clambake was for a community event. Everyone thought the food and service were exceptional. The staff was pleasant, professional and very organized. I would recommend Shore Catering to everyone.

Sent on 08/19/2014

Joni · event on 08/10/2014

Outstanding food, friendly staff that was on top of service every minute of our event. Can't wait to use them again. It was just an incredible night which could not have happened without Shore Catering!! Thank you for being great at what you do….

Sent on 08/12/2014

Dee · Married on 08/09/2014

All my guest were raving about the clam bake. The lobsters were a huge hit!! Would definitely recommend them. I have already booked them for a private party again on Aug 15th!

Sent on 08/12/2014

Teresa · event on 07/13/2014

Our family of 75 spent an entire week on the shore in Brigantine, NJ and Shore Catering handled our morning breakfast for the week as well as 3 catered dinners (a clambake, a BBQ, and an Italian-style dinner). Patty and her staff are the best! Everything ran so smoothly! We can't thank them enough for feeding us so well and making our family reunion perfect. Thanks also to Julie who was there every morning during breakfast (and for those delicious strawberry basil muffins), and to Katie for bartending. You guys rock!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Lillian · Married on 07/03/2014

I found Shorecatering from a web search to cater a rehearsal dinner / beach party at a rental home on LBI for the evening preceding our son's wedding. 11 months in advance, I confirmed their availabiity by email and placed a deposit and picked a package menu. Then I didn't have to think about anything for 10.5 months. About two weeks before the event they reconfirmed times, location, and asked for my final head count about a week before the event.

Amazing food, and our catering head steward (Jes) exuded calm and low-key organization. Due to uncertain weather, we staged the dinner in the same room as the open kitchen, and the staff still managed to be unobtrusive to the whole event. If I were ever going to be back in Jersey, I would use them again and again.

Because they were local, the bride's family spent lots of time picking wedding food, flowers, tasting, re-picking, etc. But I confess I'm feeling lucky that being the long-distance groom's mom, I could do it all with two emails and a credit-card. I got the lucky end of the arrangements - and have a wonderful new daughter to boot.

Sent on 07/04/2014

Lisa · Married on 06/21/2014

We used Patty and her staff at Shore Catering for both our pre-wedding BBQ and Wedding Catering down in Stone Harbor, NJ for our June 21 wedding. I can't say enough good things about them. All our meetings with Patty before the wedding went so well, she had so many great ideas and tips that the planning was easy and worry-free. All the details for both events were taken care of flawlessly.
    And of course the most important things was the food! Everything was delicous. We had many people say that it was the best fried chicken they ever had at the BBQ. The food for the wedding was also fantastic. Our raw bar with our own shucker was a great hit as well as the mashed potato bar. The service also was impeccable and everyone was so sweet to us they really felt like family.
    I can't recommend them enough and am looking forward to using them again in the future.

Sent on 07/08/2014

I cannot say enough good things about Shore Catering! The food was excellent, the staff wonderful to work with and very professional. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/13/2013

Daniel · Married on 10/12/2013

Our experience with Shore Catering was nothing less than FANTASTIC!!! Our servers Mike and Annie were friendly, prefessional and above all fun. They knew how to have a good time with all the guests while maintaining they're composure to provide outstanding service. Working with Patty was a delight as well. She made it a point to be availble for any questions we had and if she wasn't she made sure to get back to us. I would, without hesitation, hire Shore Catering for our next event. Thank You So Much.

Sincerley
    Daniel Brothers

Sent on 11/01/2013

Ali · Married on 09/28/2013

My husband and I chose Shore Catering for our wedding reception because we wanted a clambake reception and read reviews that they did it the best. We were not disappointed! Patty and her crew were wonderful to work with and were very responsive to all of our needs. All of our guests raved about the clams, lobster, and the fried chicken, and about how much fun it was to have a clambake. The Shore Catering crew even packed up all of the extra food that was not eaten so we could do it all over again the next day. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/05/2013

Teddy · Married on 09/14/2013

I could not wait to call Patty (Shore Caterting's owner) to thank her for the services Shore Catering provided for our wedding. My wife and I are both super busy and work long hours so communicating quickly and efficiently is important to each of us. The process from coming up with the initial menu, to the tasting, the wrapping up loose ends, was relatively seamless. Patty worked with us to come up with a menu that was truly tailored to our wants. We felt confident leading up to our big day, that things were set. It was just one less worry admist a stressful time. But the day of the event is truly where we were blown away. First of all, the food was excellent. From the appetizers to the main courses, not one single complaint could I lobby. In fact, we received many compliments about "exceptional" taste! That being said, what I really want to talk about is the staff provided to serve the food. When they first arrived, my instincts were to give some directive. Patty's staff politely urged me to step back, allow them to handle everything, and ENJOY THE WEDDING. So I did. And I must say, the four individuals that served our guests were PHENOMINAL. I can't say enough. My wife and I both agree that it was the BEST PARTY we have ever attended and SHORE CATERING is due so much credit.

Sent on 09/17/2013

Tracy · Married on 09/07/2013

Absolutely fantastic ..... Wonderful staff, delicious food...... Would use them again !!!!

Sent on 10/25/2013

Shore Catering did our wedding this past August and were wonderful to work with! Patty and Bill were responsive, helpful, gave suggestions and handles EVERYTHING on our big day...oh, i forgot to mention their food is DELICIOUS! I will forever cherish the pictures of my guests enjoying their feasts dressed to the 9's sporting lobster bibs. HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who may be considering Shore Catering as an option for your big event!

Sent on 04/29/2014
  • Elizabeth Jean

elizabeth · Married on 08/03/2013

We had our wedding in August at Sandy Hook in Monmouth County, and Shore Catering catered and staffed our event - both wedding and rehearsal dinner

We could not be more pleased with everything! Our rehearsal dinner was at a B&B in Asbury Park, and Patty and her crew were more than accommodating. Everything was brought in a timely matter, and the quality of the food incredible!

For our wedding we chose the lobster boil, and honestly I've never had a juicer or better cooked lobster. The clams were succulent and so tasty, the chicken and accompanying dishes were so flavorful and hot, even on site in a field by the bay! My guests could not stop raving about our food, the words "Best wedding food I've ever had" came from at least a dozen of our guests.

The servers were so professional and friendly, all Patty's recommendations for bartenders, rentals, bakeries were on point.

I hope to use Shore Catering for another event in the future, we cannot RAVE enough!!!

Sent on 10/26/2013

Shore Catering did a fantastic job at our recent dinner party! The food was delicious; fresh and hot. Not only was the food great but the service was even better! Bryan set up the buffet, bussed and cleaned all by himself. Several of my family members couldn't believe he was the only worker! Helpful and accommodating to all the guests requests, without making his presence known. Thank you Shore Catering for helping our lobster boil dinner party to be a huge success!

Sent on 07/16/2013

Matt & Liz · Married on 09/08/2012

Shore Catering catered our daughter's wedding reception and they were excellent. Patty is experienced, knows the business, very friendly and a pleasure to work with. She worked with us to come up with a tremendous menu and also arranged for our tables, chairs, tent and linens. The staff who worked the reception were wonderful. Last but not least the food was outstanding.

We would not hesitate to use Shore Catering in the future and would recommend them to anyone. Matt & Liz Kurtz

Sent on 10/15/2012

Shore Caterering is awesome. Patty and Bill were so helpful in personalizing my menu. Having hot chocolate chip cookies served on the dance floor was a real hit. People are still talking about the amazing food that they had at the wedding. The wait staff and chef were dynamite. Can't wait to have another event for them to cater.

Sent on 10/14/2012

Helen · Married on 06/02/2012

I am an extremely demanding customer and find it amazing that I could not even find a tiny flaw. I dreaded having a wedding celebration partly because of having to deal with the "vendors". SHORE CATERING WAS PERFECTION FROM DAY ONE! It is extremely rare to have such wonderful service and attention. To be honest, I kept waiting for something to happen or not happen but it never did. They truly excelled at making my wedding exactly as I wished. They took care of everything from my fairly freqent changes and questions to the linens and exceptional bartending referrals. With everything going so well in the planning stages, we decided to ask them to cater a breakfast at our home for our out of town guests. For a lot less money and logistical issues than it would be to take everyone out to a restaurant, we had an absolutely great, relaxing breakfast in our home. (And how about this, that morning Patty called to make sure everything was going well...Yeah, she didn't have to do that the night before at the reception because both she and Bill were there. Do you ever have that happen??)

Do yourself a favor and give yourself the privilege of having these fine folks cater your wedding or any special event. I truly felt catered to. I so enjoyed my wedding and really did not think I would. Shore Catering is top shelf in every aspect. I could go on and on...and I have to all friends and family. They have set the standard and I would never use anyone else for my needs. (I did, unfortunately have to use several caterers in Houston for a work-related week long function and let's just say it went as expected. Typical. Forgettable. Standard. Mediocre. Everything Shore Catering is NOTt! I just knew none of them could hold a candle to Shore Catering. ) I totally endorse and recommend Shore Catering. I can't thank them enough for making my wedding!. And if you're not in New Jersey, consider moving your event here...they are THAT worth it!

Sent on 10/23/2012

anna · Married on 05/12/2012

This company did the most fantastic job I've ever seen. All of the guest (80) complemented this company. The food was delicious and the presentation was perfect. The servers were everywhere and professional . They made this wedding one to remember. Anna Voegelin Mother of the Groom.

Sent on 06/06/2012

Rachel · event on 10/29/2011

The food was excellent & the service was perfect!!! Thank you so much for making my engagement party absolutely amazing!!!!

Sent on 11/09/2011

Darlene · Married on 09/17/2011

The food was delicious and the service was amazing!

Sent on 10/07/2011

Leslie · Married on 07/09/2011

My experience with this caterer was far more than I expected. From Patti, with whom I made arrangements from Florida, I received a lot of help with the menu, a number for a bartender, the tent set-up, tables. linens, tables set as I wanted them, and a minister, who was wonderful, to perform our ceremony. I changed directions in menu quite a few times, as well as changing placement of chairs, one place for the wedding and a move to the tent for the reception. All these changes she took without a word of complaint and all in good humor. Her staff arrived on schedule, completed all tasks efficiently and smilingly, even to repacking some antique toasting goblets, and knowing exactly where they were the next day. Everything went off beautifully . The butler served h'or d'oevres were delicious and plantiful, the dinner was delicious, and the cake was ver good. It couln't have been done better and I would highly recommend Patti, her expertise and her wonderful staff to manage any wedding, party, or special event. Very sincerely, Leslie Bettencourt-Meister

Sent on 10/09/2011

M ichele · Married on 06/18/2011

I was a very nervous bride, of course. The catering service we received from Shore Catering was even better than I thought it would be.Three months later and my guests are still talking about how wonderful the food and service was at our wedding! Thank you Shore Catering for making our wedding unforgetable!

The Maddens

Sent on 10/10/2011

Bryan · Married on 09/25/2010

Shore catering was truly a pleasure to deal with. Their pricing was very reasonable, the quality, preparation and presentation of the food was top notch and the team of waitstaff was friendly and helpful.

Also, after the event they made sure that the venue was neat clean and any leftovers were wrapped up & ready to go!

They made the rehearsal dinner great!

Sent on 11/19/2010