Shop Aurea LLC Reviews

Shop Aurea LLC 2
Shop Aurea LLC 3
Shop Aurea LLC 4

Katie · Married on 10/12/2018

The Most Dreamy Invitations!

I found Michelle at a craft show two years before getting married, and I'm so glad I kept her information! We met at Starbucks for our consultation. I brought her examples of what I wanted, we looked at paper samples, and she provided an estimate right there! Blown away from the start. We started with a mood board and filling out all of the necessary parts of the invitation. Her turnaround time is amazing! Michelle is so very quick and precise. She didn't even mind my super detailed edits about the swoops and spacing of the letters. The invitation suite turned out amazing. I totally jumped for joy when we picked them up. So beautiful and dreamy! When it came to our programs and place cards, she was just as wonderful! Overall, Shop Aurea was one of our BEST wedding vendors and the easiest to work with. Highly recommend!

Kaye Whisenhunt · Married on 08/18/2018

Very pleasant

I was absolutely delighted with the quality and service provided by this company. Very easy to work with and did not try to push me into getting more than I needed.

Sara · Married on 06/22/2018

Worked with Christine in Lake Charles. She was very patient and accommodating. I didnt really have a vision and she was super helpful (and patient) in guiding me to our final result. I would recommend her and plan to use them again in the future!

Lori · Married on 04/28/2018

We worked with Shop Area for our wedding paper details. Everything was custom made and cohesive with our theme. It was beautifully made and they were very flexible and responsive. I highly recommend their services!

DeeDee · Married on 04/14/2018

I can not say enough how amazing of a job Shop Aurea LLC did on my "Save The Date's," Bridal Shower and Wedding invitations. I am not a very creative person but I put my trust in Christine and she did NOT disappoint!! I will recommend them to every person I know for ANY needs they may have for invitations! I received many, many compliments on each invitation that was sent out! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! You will definitely hear from me for my next event!

Shop Aurea LLC 5
    Shop Aurea LLC 6

Bri · Married on 04/07/2018

Excellent service! Christine was wonderful and so patient with us. So thankful I was referred to her. There is no question, Shop Aurea is the BEST!

Rosie · Married on 11/04/2017

Shop Aurea was hands down my favorite vendor! Our daughter had both a Christian and a Hindu wedding and Michelle was able to incorporate the two to create the most beautiful and unique suite. I am still getting compliments from guests telling me how they were the prettiest invitations they had ever seen. Not only is Michelle professional , she is the sweetest to work with and I highly recommend her! Rosie Sotelo

Shop Aurea LLC 7

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2017

They did the absolute BEST job on our invited, table numbers, escort cards and save the dates! So professional and sweet! Picking out the invites was the easiest process ever and Michelle knew exactly what we wanted. Probably the funniest process was picking everything out. She made it so fun and easy!

Laura · Married on 10/07/2017

Shop Aurea started out just doing the stationery suite for my wedding. Michelle's work was so fantastic, that I also asked her to design the welcome letters, napkins, wedding favors, escort cards and menus! Michelle was easy to work with, understood my vision and was flexible with making changes. She was always responsive. She's a very sweet, kind-hearted person who made everything so easy for me. I received many, many compliments on all of the stationery! I would use Shop Aurea again in a heartbeat!

Taylor · Married on 06/10/2017

Super easy to work with, variety of options and great taste! They kept in great contact and very responsive to questions and concerns :)

Krickett · Married on 05/28/2017

Theses ladies are amazing! I had a vision and they made it come to life. I absolutely adored my wedding invitations and programs.
    They were also extremely patient and flexible when it came to last minute address changes and additions.

Shop Aurea LLC 8

Megan · Married on 11/22/2014

Shop Aurea is AMAZING! I use them for all of my events and their products are top quality! They’re a must for any and every occasion!

Kayla · Married on 10/26/2013

Amazing work by amazing ladies. I recommend Shop Aurea to all!

Cara · Married on 06/24/2011

I have worked with Christine and Michelle NUMEROUS times over the past 7 years. They've done invites for my wedding, showers, newborn announcements, Christmas cards, etc. They are WONDERFUL! They are professional, prompt, talented, and just an overall joy to work with. I recommend them to others all the time, and absolutely love their products.