Shoes To Dye For Reviews

63 | Danvers, MA

63 Reviews for Shoes To Dye For

Gina · Married on 06/16/2017

Let’s talk about SHOES.

I am a recent bride who was pretty much set on getting $50 shoes and not thinking twice. That was before I went into ‘Shoes to Dye For’. O.M.G. lets break this down:

The selection is insane, there are shoes on shoes on shoes
    Each shoe is dyable, so you can get your girls to get their shoes there, dye them to match their dresses or whatever color you want
    THE COLORS ARE LIMITLESS
    I had them dye my shoes the color of my maid of honor dress, my shoes were STUNNING
    CUSTOMER SERVICE
    You can’t put a price tag on the old school customer service you will receive from Ron, Lisa and their amazing team
    I was so happy with them I bought not only my bridal shoe, but my rehearsal dinner, brunch AND honeymoon shoes from them
    He never steered me wrong, every shoe he picked out he gave me the good, bad, fabulous and ugly about what i was getting myself into
    He treated me and my family with such love that we all kept going back for more
    He let us just continue to try on whatever we wanted and our shoes looked amazing the day of the wedding

I can’t say enough nice things about this place. Give them a price range and Ron will work with it, some of my girls on a stricter budget were still able to find exactly what they were looking for. My girls with shoe issues (wide feet, narrow feet, etc) Ron sat on the floor and found them the perfect shoe.

He even helped my 96 year old Nonna by getting on the floor and putting about 6 pairs of different shoes on her to make her feel beautiful.

GO TO SHOES TO DYE FOR! :) You won’t regret it!

From,

Gina Crane (A very proud Shoes to Dye For Bride!)

Sent on 07/21/2017

Shoes To Dye For's reply:

Hi Gina,
    It was our pleasure working with you and your family. I'm humbled by your words of kindness and thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review of your experience. We hope to see some pictures from the wedding and we're happy we made your experience wonderful.
    Ron

Taryn · Married on 05/01/2017

I came her for my wedding shoes as well as my bridesmaids ... they were amazing and so helpful... I loved the shoes I ended up buying.!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Katy · Married on 03/31/2017

I walked in here with a shoe design from Etsy that I was in love with!...but I have an injured foot, but was determined to wear high heels on my wedding day! The gentleman working here, I think he was one of the owners, was AMAZING. And that's an understatement. Helped me create the most COMFORTABLE beautiful wedding shoe for half the price of Etsy and helped me on multiple other issues I was unsure with about my wedding. The service was impecible. They really care about making you happy. They make the bride feel so special. And they take the time to make every detail perfect! Can't thank them enough. You HAVE to come here for your wedding shoes!!!!! Even stayed late while I and my bridesmaid tried on a bunch of shoes and matched all our colors just perfect. Truly they are such pros!!!! Can't thank them enough!

Sent on 01/01/2017

Shoes To Dye For's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it is greatly appreciated. It was my pleasure to help you find your perfect shoes. I can't wait to see the pictures! Have a beautiful wedding. Thank you again.
    Ron
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 08/27/2016

From the moment I walked in to the moment I walked out with my shoes, I could not have asked for a better experience. All three employees were wonderful but the older man who helped me, Lester, truly made shopping for my bridal shoes such an an enjoyable experience. I knew exactly what I was looking for, and they made my vision come true. I picked out white satin shoes and had them dyed in a a specific purple color using one of their swatches. The finished product could not have been more perfect. They came out even better than I expected. I am in love with my wedding shoes and owe it all to Shoes To Dye For!

Sent on 01/20/2016

Dana · Married on 08/20/2016

So before I found Shoes to Dye For, I was trying to match different yellows. For anyone who has ever tried matching yellows, it is like trying to match plaid with polka dots! It was a pain and I was very frustrated. I happened to stumble upon the Shoes to Dye For website and I was a little skeptical. How was a family run business out of Massachusetts going to help me? And..were they legit?! I have to say, I could not have been happier with the results! I worked with Ron, the owner, who was very responsive and very helpful! I talked to him once on the phone, set up what shoes I wanted to girls to get, and sent in a pair of the groomsmen's shoes that I needed to match to. The process was quick and painless. Ron and I kept in contact and I am so pleased by the way the shoes turned out. EVERYTHING MATCHES PERFECTLY!! I am so happy I found Shoes to Dye For, and I would recommend this company to anyone! They are amazing!!

Sent on 08/09/2016
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 08/20/2016

Sent on 08/09/2016
  • User4591913 · 2+ years ago

So easy to work with! Had tons of bridal shoes to choose from and they also made my bridesmaids jewelry! I will definitely be back for any occasion!

Sent on 05/29/2016

Andrea · Married on 05/14/2016

After having no luck searching for shoes for my wedding I went to Shoes to Dye For. My feet are small and wide and I have a very difficult time finding shoes that fit. Lisa and her team were amazing. They were so helpful and patient as I tried on shoe after shoe. When I couldn't quite find ones that worked Lisa even ordered a few more wide pairs of styles I liked so that I would be able to try those as well. One of them worked and now I have my wedding shoes! I also brought in a pair of shoes to have them dyed and they came out awesome. Cannot say enough good things about this store. Thanks Lisa!

Sent on 05/30/2016
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 12/12/2015

Shoes to Dye For was amazing. The owner was so helpful, nice, and an honest salesmen. I was deciding between two different shoes, and the owner told me that he would never recommend these shoes and didn't want to rip me off. He was so honest and you don't see that too often. The shoes he told me not to buy were more expensive than the ones I ended up purchasing. He was so nice and so honest. In the wedding world, there isn't too many people that are honest. Thank you so much for my amazing shoes!!! I'll definitely be telling brides about this place!!!

Sent on 07/08/2014
  • O

Olivia · Married on 10/11/2015

After searching every store in every mall near me for a pair of shoes, I heard someone mention to try giving Shoes to Dye for a shot and I am so glad I did. I have trouble walking in heals and wanted something comfortable so that I could wear them all night and those shoes couldn't be found anywhere. When we walked into this store, the husband and wife team immediately came right up to me and asked a bunch of questions to get an idea of what I needed and wanted. After spending maybe 10 minutes there, he picked up a shoe that I loved and was more comfortable than I could have imagined heals being. I would absolutely recommend this company to everyone because of how helpful and stress relieving my experience was. To top it off, they can dye the shoes David's Bridals colors perfectly and everyone was raving about how stunning my royal blue dyed shoes look. I couldn't have had a better experience!

Sent on 10/24/2015

Samantha · Married on 09/19/2015

Hands down the best place you can go for wedding shoes and accessories in the Boston area, no question about it. Ron, the owner, is amazing. His knowledge of all of the little nuances when it comes to shoes, and even veils and jewelry is unbelievable. I got my shoes there for my wedding as well as my veil and my jewelry. My mom even came up from New Jersey to get her shoes there after spending hours unsuccessfully looking in department stores in NJ. You cannot and will not find someone with more expertise in this area than Ron. To top it off, they have an awesome selection at a wide range of prices for everything you could need when it comes to accessories, whether you are a bride, bridesmaid, mother of the bride, or even just a wedding guest. They also have an even larger selection on their website and will bring anything in for you in your size if you call before going to the store. You can get your wedding accessories at a bridal store where you get your dress, but it won’t be the same. Bridal stores specialize in wedding gowns, and sell the accessories because it makes sense. Shoes and accessories are all they do at Shoes to Dye for, and so they are experts in that. I have incredibly high standards for service and Ron and his staff were truly second to none!!!!

Sent on 10/17/2015

Robin · Married on 06/27/2015

Great find for wedding accessories. I bought my veil and shoes here. They were fantastic in helping to recommend style of veil--ended up with a different style than I initially intended, but it went so much better with the dress. Also picked up shoes, great selection, and had them dyed a "Carolina Blue", which was definitely a fun touch.

Sent on 05/01/2016
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 05/30/2015

Before wedding shoe shopping, I did some research online. I didn't want anything with too high of a heel, since I don't wear heels often and I wanted to be comfortable on my big day. I found Benjamin Adams' Celine heels. They looked very pretty, and I was happy to find that they were available at Shoes To Dye For as I could actually try them on in person before buying. I went to the store with only this pair of shoes in mind, but after trying these on and finding them to not be overly comfortable in the toe area, the owner, Ron, suggested a different pair, also by Benjamin Adams, with the same heel height - the Divine heels. These shoes still had a peep toe, but with a wider opening. I fell in love with these shoes immediately upon seeing them. They were very sparkly and fun, and Ron informed me that he could dye them any color I liked despite the crystals. I was able to pick the precise color lavender I wanted, and they looked incredible when I picked them up! Ron also suggested Foot Petals to wear to ensure they stayed comfortable throughout the night. My shoes looked great on the big day and I have so many fun pictures in which you can see them in all their sparkling glory. Thank you Ron and Shoes To Dye For for helping me find my perfect wedding shoe!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Heather · Married on 05/29/2015

I had my shoes dyed a specific color and the manager was fantastic in making sure that I was happy! My shoes came out beautiful!!

Sent on 04/03/2015

I had my shoes dyed for a Wedding! And am extremely satisfied with the service I received!

Sent on 12/13/2014

Emma · Married on 01/10/2015

My groom is the same height as me and I knew I wanted a low heel. I had resigned myself to a homely looking shoe…but Shoes to Dye For surprised me!
    They have a wide selection of options - I have never had MULTIPLE very cute low and comfortable heels to choose from. When I said that I wished for a little bit of sparkle, they immediately recommended a beautiful add-on that could be adhered to the front of the shoe. I had such a positive experience that I sent my mother, who was also able to get a very comfortable pair of heels dyed to match her hibiscus pink gown.
    When we returned to drop off my shoes to be dyed to match my ivory gown, we couldn't resist looking at all of the beautiful hair accessories. The owner of the shop was VERY knowledgable on all of the options and recommended one based upon how I wanted to style my hair. The flexible bobby pins with clusters of seed pearls and Swarovski crystals added just the right amount of sparkle to be nestled in my curled up do. Pricey? Yes. Worth it? Absolutely.
    I highly recommend this shop - very high quality items sold by a professional team. It was obvious that the whole staff knew their products through and through. It was very refreshing to not feel pressured into purchasing - they truly sought to understand what you were looking for.

Sent on 02/14/2015

The largest selection of wedding shoes was found at Shoes to Dye for. Several styles for all types of brides. They were quick to order my size and ship the shoe to the store. I also bought a purse that was dyed to my shoes- came out great. Cannot say enough of the service. Looking forward to dying my wedding shoes for future events.

Sent on 03/14/2015

Shoes to Dye For had an amazing selection of shoes, in all heel heights. The dye color was perfectly matched to the swatch I'd brought in, on time and reasonably priced. A great option to find the perfect shoe you've been searching for!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Shoes To Dye For have a huge selection of shoes for any bride, mother of the bride, bridesmaid or somebody who is just looking for nice dance shoes. There's a vast selection of styles for any taste, from young prom goers to great grandmothers. There is something for everyone. The staff is very friendly, patient and always willing to give an honest opinion on how the shoes look. Not only do they carry shoes but they also carry veils, jewelry, hair accessories, gift card boxes, ring bearer pillows and more. This place is a must for anybody who is looking for a fabulous pair of shoes.

Sent on 03/17/2015

My mom and I both got our shoes for my wedding here and my wedding jewelry. We were both struggling to find shoes, but picked out ones in minutes upon arriving to this store. They have endless choices and are extremely helpful. They also have a great selection of jewelry and accessories. The owner is very knowledgeable. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/18/2014

Stacy · Married on 12/21/2013

This store is really wonderful! They have so many options, and the guys really want you to have exactly what you want exactly the way you want it. Ron spent so much time with us helping me find all the little details to finish out my look for the big day. Trust me when I say, he is an *expert* when it comes to all the wedding accessories. He even used a picture of my dress to help me find the perfect veil, and personalized my shoes so that they could be the perfect shade of purple (my wedding color) with just the right amount of bling added to them. I could not have asked for a better pair of shoes or veil, or a better experience. I will definitely be going back, even for things that have nothing to do with the wedding.

Sent on 05/19/2013

Pamela · Married on 10/21/2012

I needed to special order a pair of shoes because I take a hard-to-find size, and owner Ron did this for me quickly and cheerfully. When I picked them up, the salesperson at the store was pleasant and helpful. After I tried on the shoes with my dress, I decided that I wanted to have them dyed, and at this point the wedding was less than a week away. This wasn't a problem: the shoes were ready in two days. Incidentally, the shop also carries shoe clips, veils, gloves, clutches, and hair combs. Check out STDF online or at the brick & mortar store in Natick.

Sent on 11/16/2012

great variety of items to select from

Sent on 02/12/2013

Kasey · Married on 06/11/2011

My shoes were great, so comfortable and a VERY reasonable price. I also bought my jewelry there and was very happy with it. It also gave my girls a good alternative to buying shoes at David's Bridal, since they could get the same color dyed there. Loved the selection and service, would definitely go there again.

Sent on 06/24/2011

Deanna · Married on 06/05/2011

Definitly the biggest selection of bridal shoes around. Had a hard time deciding!

Sent on 06/30/2011