Shmily Wedding Reviews

1 User photo

• Lupen
    Lupen Married on 07/03/2020

We love them!

At first we don't know who to choose for our wedding videographer. After contacting them and had a chat in their store. We knew they are the one. Shmily Team is very professional during our wedding. Thank you guys so much!
    Vikky Married on 12/21/2018

Shmily Wedding!

They are very good to work with on site. And the video fulfilled all our expectations about our wedding and even more! Thank you guys for your hard works.
  • Frank
    Frank Married on 12/12/2018

I love Shmily

These guys are so good at what they do! My husband and I hired them to do our wedding in September and at first I was dumbfounded by how expensive by photography prices but if you go with the right people who have experience, it's nothing!
    Amanda Married on 09/12/2018

Perfect Experience

We did photo and video package. I love how they treat us super friendly. They were professional on site and captured everything that we hoped for.
  • Ray
    Ray W. Married on 02/01/2018

Amazing Works!

My wife is a Chinese and I'm a Indian. We are really grateful for having SHMILY as our wedding videographer and photographer.! We didn't know choosing a wedding videographer and photographer can be this hard. There were just too much things to consider. After visiting most of the wedding video studio websites on Yelp and google, we finally decided to choose SHIMLY because both of us were stunned by how they were able to perfectly merge a traditional Indian wedding into a western style wedding which was exactly what we wanted. They know Indian culture really well. I used o think their editor to be Indian too. LOL
    May M. Married on 11/11/2017

Well Done SHMILY wedding

I very appreciate Shmily Wedding Photography team for providing me such a wonderful and pleasant engagement photo, wedding photo and wedding video services. Frank's team definitely is highly professional and has 5 stars customer services. Not only they know how to capture the couples from the most natural angles, but also they have incredible photo touch-up skills. Moreover, their easy going personalities make our engagement session and wedding day stress-free and beautifully done. All my guests have excellent compliments on them. Thanks again for doing such a great job in capturing my once in a lifetime moment!