Shirley's Sweet Creations Reviews

Parker Dam, CA
Rating 4.9 out of 5, 12 Reviews
View more information

Shirley Married on 08/15/2015
    Shirley created a beautiful, delicious cake.

The guests loved the earl grey and cookies and cream layers. Shirley was arrived on time, gave us creative input and was always responsive.

We highly recommend ordering a cake from her.
  • User2129775 2+ years ago
    Our cake was one of a kind and Shirley even added special touches to our cake topper. People are still talking about how delicious and beautiful our cake was
    Antonina Married on 07/27/2013
    Shirley is a true professional, her creations are beautiful and beyond imaginable. She is very responsive to all the requests you might have and flexible at the same time. Our wedding cake was not only beautiful but very tasty as well. Everything was done on time without any flaws! I would recommend Shirley's Sweet Creations for any occasion, not only wedding.
    Katy Married on 05/20/2012
    Shirley helped us design our "one of a kind wedding cake" that was so unique and absolutely stunning! Not to mention, wonderfully delicious as well. We had many compliments on our wedding cake! Thank You Shirley for everything, we'll be seeing you annually for our anniversary cake!

Elizabeth Married on 05/22/2011
    Shirley of Shirley's Sweet Creations was EXCEPTIONAL to work with! Not only does she come to the comfort of your own home for your consultation, but she works directly with you, understanding exactly what your needs/wants are before offering suggestions that take what you thought was a great idea to an even higher level.

Shirley is quick to respond to inquiries (and to set your mind at ease), and is professional and meticulous with order details. Shirley makes you feel as though you are the centre of the universe.

The end result of Shirley's work is breathtaking! I could not have imagined a more beautiful wedding cake.
    Erin Married on 03/11/2011
    Great service, cake was exactly what we asked for and tasted even better than expected.
    Anne Married on 03/14/2015
    We ordered our wedding cupcakes from Shirley's Sweet Creations. She understood our vision right from the beginning. Our cupcakes were absolutely gorgeous, and tasted good too! She sent us pictures of the sugar flowers and lace overlay about 3 weeks before the wedding to get our approval. So awesome. My only complaint is that the vanilla cupcakes were a little dry, and some of the lace overlay was wrinkled. However, I've been told that I'm picky, and no one else noticed. Definitely recommend!
  • AJEmm
    Aj Married on 06/11/2016
    We loved Shirley! She brought a number of yummy flavours to our cake tasting and we knew right away that she was the one for us. Our cake was exactly as I pictured it in my head, and she arrived with lots of time to set it up before the guests arrived. It looked gorgeous and tasted delicious!
    Janice Married on 10/04/2008
    Cake was reasonably priced, beautiful and absolutely delicious!!! We tried more than a few cake companies and Shirley's cakes stood out not just for her designs, but for the actual flavour of the cake.
  • User2151766 2+ years ago
    Shirley is very talented at what she does!! She created our wedding cake and made is look exactly what we discussed. The abouts are endless too! You won't be disappointed if you go with Shirleya sweet creations !
    Suzanne Married on 12/20/2008
    At our meeting, we went over her many gorgeous designs, and she sent us home with a box filled with samples. It was so hard to decide! She also gave us the idea for the unique cake topper. Guests were really impressed by the look and taste of the cake.
    Eartha Married on 07/14/2012
    It was a pleasure working with Shirley. From the very first meeting I felt at ease and confident that things would be fine. She has an easy temperament and she is very intuitive. I was able to describe my likes and dislikes and she had the perfect sketch of my cake before the end of the meeting. The contract, price outline and her work are all very concise. My cake was exactly what we discussed and the red velvet/strawberry shortcake tasted wonderful. My guests thought Shirley's work was beautiful and neat. The only thing that was not discussed - and I take partial responsibility for this - is that there was no way for me to bring the top cake home as no box(es) were left to store them in. But no biggie as my caterer managed to package it up. My day and night was perfect - just like the cake. Many, many thanks Shirley, you will definitely hear from me again in the future!

Shirley's Sweet Creations's reply:

Hi Eartha, A box for the top tier was left with your caterer. That is usually included. Thank you for your feedbacks to improve our services for the future.