Farmstead Expo Barn & Event Pavilion Reviews

View more information

• Anna
    Anna P. Married on 01/06/2018

Highly Recommend

I held my wedding reception at the Farmstead Expo Barn, and it was a dream come true! My wedding was in January, so the nice parking lot and the heated "barn" were great. The Expo Barn actually used to be an Antique Mall, which made set up a little challenging, but they allowed us to decorate and set up any way we wanted and we were able to easily fit our 250 guests in one half of the first floor - that's including a live band and HUGE dance floor. The staff was helpful, and my guests commented on how lovely everything was. The main reason why I chose the Farmstead Expo Barn was because it was the most affordable option compared to everything else I researched in Northern Indiana / Southern Michigan! If I were to get married in the summer, I would have booked the entire wedding at the Farmstead Event Pavilion - which also has an outdoor gazebo where you can have the ceremony!

Farmstead Expo Barn & Event Pavilion's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Anna! We are so glad we were able to host your dream wedding reception here at Shipshewana's Farmstead Expo Barn.
    Jennie G. Married on 09/30/2017

Would highly recommend the event pavilion for any special occasion.

We held my daughters wedding and reception both in the event pavilion and it was an amazing day. Everyone was extremely helpful in the planning of the wedding and any items we needed. We live in Tipton In. and was able to use all of the local resources recommended-including florists, catering, equipment rental and hotel accommodations. The pictures say it all. Love, Love, Love Shipshewana and all it has to offer.

Farmstead Expo Barn & Event Pavilion's reply:

Thank you so much Jennie! We are so glad you and your daughter chose the Farmstead Event Pavilion here in Shipshewana.
    Donna H. Married on 09/23/2017

Great venue

Wonderful place for a wedding! I am a florist and have done several wedding here in which all experiences have been great! The venue and people are very accommodating.

Farmstead Expo Barn & Event Pavilion's reply:

Thanks Donna! We love your work as a florist, and really appreciate the recommendation! We're happy the venue and staff exceed your expectations.
    Kami A. Married on 05/27/2017

Beautiful Location, Wonderful Staff...Highly Recommended

We chose the Shipshewana Event Pavilion for our wedding in May of 2017 and would not change a thing about it. It is a huge space that is perfect for any number of guests. We were able to hold our ceremony out by the gazebo as planned, but it was great to know we had the option to move the ceremony under the pavilion in case of rain/bad weather. The staff was very helpful in all aspects of planning and they were always quick to respond to all of my questions regarding the space. This would be my number 1 choice if I could do it all over, they are so affordable, convenient, and it is such a beautiful location! If your dream is an outdoor wedding but you also don't want the risk of rain on your wedding day, the Shipshewana Pavilion should be your first choice! A huge thanks to the Shipshewana Event Pavilion for being a part in making our big day so perfect!
    -Kami and Shannon