Shine Tina Makeup & Hair Reviews

77 | Odenton, MD

77 Reviews for Shine Tina Makeup & Hair

• Barbara

Barbara Wei · Married on 09/08/2018

Detailed and Knowledgeable! Great for Asian brides!

Tina is a talented make up artist who is very detailed and knows how to make you look your best on your wedding day. She knows what's best for you and "just does it" for you. This was incredibly important for me, someone who isn't very knowledgeable about make up or hair.

Tina was able to guide me through the best "pre-wedding" skin preparation based on our trial and was extremely patient as we went through all of the touch ups and hair variations. I not only looked beautiful for my wedding day, but also learned a lot! She has a beautiful clean studio in her home and is super easy to work with. I got a lot of compliments on my wedding day from people who ARE very knowledgeable about make up and hair.

Tina is also one to "roll with the punches" for wedding day chaos and was very nice to hang around a little bit to pin on my vail. On my wedding day, we had 30-40 MPH winds and we took some photos outside and my cathedral length veil NEVER slipped out of my hair. It was amazing.

Thanks Tina!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Cathy · Married on 08/31/2019

Perfectionist Makeup Artist

Tina was my makeup artist for my wedding and she did an amazing job. I had makeup trials with Tina and another makeup artist who charged less than Tina. Tina was 5 times better than the other makeup artist so I had to go with her. From my research, she is on the higher end in terms of price, but she is definitely worth it! My makeup looked perfect and I looked like a photoshopped version of myself. Even my friend who was a bridesmaid and is pretty picky when it comes to makeup, was extremely happy with Tina's work. It's your wedding day, you need to look and feel the most beautiful. With Tina, you will look stunning!

Sent on 10/16/2019