Shine Tina Makeup & Hair Reviews

77 | Odenton, MD

77 Reviews for Shine Tina Makeup & Hair

Peter · Married on 09/22/2018

Tina and the hair stylist were phenomenal. My wife and I went in early in the morning, had makeup and hair done with my mother in law also. My wife was complimented all day, even by people at starbucks with her makeup. My wife is super picky, and she was so happy with the results. It made our wedding day even better. Super happy we chose her to do the makeup and hair. SAY NO MORE. Absolutely recommend. No need to search around.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Natalie · Married on 09/09/2018

Awesome professional

I loved working with Tina! She is very professional, knowledgeable and skilled. She was absolutely the right choice and helped bring my vision into a perfect wedding day. I'm really happy I found her! I did the makeup trial twice, I had my first nearly a year before the wedding date. I really wanted to pursue different options closer to the date. The second time was a complete change from the first look. Tina showed off her versatility and I am still so amazed with the results. In her portfolio you can find great Korean makeup looks, and that was my initial direction, but in the end we went with something more fierce. My hair was also perfect! Can't recommend enough regardless of your makeup and hair goals!!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Phuong · Married on 09/01/2018

Tina was excellent!!! I got a lot of compliments for my makeup. Since I barely wear makeup on a daily basis, I was so afraid that the makeup would make me look much older and look like a different person. But Tina did an excellent job, she brought out my best features yet the makeup was still very natural. The weather was hot and humid (I have outdoor wedding) and I was crying so much but my makeup still lasted the whole night. I couldn't be happier so I decided to book Tina again for my wedding album. Thank you so much Tina!!! :)

Sent on 09/20/2018

Renee · Married on 07/28/2018

She showed up exactly on time, ready to begin and accommodating to all the needs of my bridesmaids! We looked amazing by the time she was through, and she was more than willing to adjust post-makeup and hair due to preferences.

Sent on 08/08/2018
  • Y

Yuna · Married on 06/08/2018

Tina is incredible!!!!!! She is such an amazing and professional makeup artist!! I loved my wedding makeup and hair!!! My makeup lasted more than 15 hours! Book her you won’t regret!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Jinhee · Married on 05/25/2018

Tina is amazing! My friend recommended Tina after wonderful experience. I didn’t have time for trial session so I was little worried but as soon as Tina arrived I knew I had nothing to worry for. She is just true professional! I would recommend Tina to all my friends.

Sent on 09/06/2018
  • Narrae

Narrae · Married on 05/20/2018

Tina is awesome! She's awesome at responding to emails right away. She's awesome at giving stylistic advice. Her attitude is awesome. Her color choices are awesome. Just overall awesome! I went through a makeup and hair trial with her and the process definitely took longer than I thought it would. But Tina did warn me of how long it could potentially take. I loved the outcome and am very excited for the day of!

Sent on 01/04/2018

Eunice · Married on 04/21/2018

I hired Tina for both hair and make-up for my wedding on 4/21/18. I booked her more than 6 months in advance since I knew she can get booked up pretty fast and it's also during the busiest season for wedding. I had a hair and make-up trial session with her and she emailed me with detailed information regarding the type of make-up products that she used and how she did my hair. Many of the guests including my bridal party complemented on my make-up and I was extremely satisfied with her work :) My make-up and hair stayed the same until the end of the reception so I didn't have to fix anything.

Danica · Married on 04/21/2018

I'm very much familiar with Tina's Hair/Make-Up services. She did my sister's wedding makeup (also did me and my mom's makeup/hair as well). She always maintained her professionalism and was always responsive- whether it be via email or text.

Once I got engaged, I didn't even bother "shopping" around for a makeup/hair stylist because I knew I would use Tina's services. We communicated frequently, as I had many questions. I was also fortunate enough to schedule my hair/makeup trial on the day of my engagement photo session (I hear some makeup artists do not allow that; which doesn't make any sense to me). During the trial, Tina never rushed the trial session, she really took her time and listened to what I wanted. One thing I really liked about Tina was, throughout the session, she would periodically ask if everything looked okay. I have absolutely no regrets hiring Tina for my special day.

My hair and makeup was perfect the day of my wedding. My mother who also got her makeup done looked elegant as ever. Thank you Tina for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! I would recommend her to my family and friends.

P · Married on 04/20/2018

Tina is very professional and I love my wedding hair style and make up. I met Tina on my best friend's wedding and I like the style she's made for my friend so I reached her for my wedding. She offered me a reasonable price (Bride+Groom), answered my questions very quick, and very organized. She shows up on time and is able to finish work before the time she promised. Thanks to that I could have more time to take some fun pictures with my friends and husband. I did not do make up trial with her but she picked the make up colors which totally fit me.
    Thank you, Tina! :D

Jamie · Married on 04/14/2018

Tina helped me to look my best for my wedding day. She was so accommodating to my needs and my requests. She is easy to work with and not only that, is also very skilled and professional. I loved my make-up and hair that she did for me.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Seyoung · Married on 03/31/2018

Shine Tina is absolutely talented and very professional. I got a lot of compliments on my makeup and hair and my mom’s as well on the day of. Very satisfied!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Hyesun · Married on 03/10/2018

I had a wonderful experience with Tina and I’m so glad that I found the “right” choice for my wedding makeup and hair style. I did a trial and love my makeup and hair, so I was not hesitated to choose her for my big day. The best part of Tina was that she was able to adjust my hair, matching it perfectly to my look. Also, she is revery responsive and answered every wedding or styling questions I had. She was very professional and made me look great and feel beautiful about my self. Also she did makeup and hair on my mom, mother-in-law, hubby — they really loved their styles and people even asked where we did on our wedding day. We all were very happy that we chose Tina and I would definitely recommend people who are looking for best look for their big day!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Kate · Married on 01/13/2018

So many friends and acquaintances have used Tina, so it was a no brainer to ask her to do my wedding makeup & hair. She was super quick in responding through email, Tina was easygoing, and the makeup was natural yet I've never felt so glam before!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Sooin · Married on 12/30/2017

Tina was awesome! She was really helpful and professional during my trial session. She arrived bright and early on the day of my wedding and my hair and makeup turned out better than my trial session! She matched my skin tone perfectly and my makeup stayed on the whole day without any touch up. Really glad I got to work with her for my wedding!!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Soo · Married on 11/11/2017

TINA IS AWESOME!! Tina did my makeup and hair for my wedding along with my husband, my mother, mother in law, and sister in law. I had a trial session few months before the wedding and during this time, she did not stop after the makeup was finished but tried different products to see what looked better. She was VERY responsive to my emails and when I needed to change the times around, she was very fast at sending me the new timeline and asking me if the new timeline was better for my schedule. She has a great personality and is very caring! I will definitely be booking with her when I have big events in the future! You will NOT be disappointed what so ever.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Huong · Married on 11/04/2017

I have lurked around weddingwire for months while
    planning my wedding but never signed up. Now my wedding is over but I decide to create an account just to let everyone know how great Tina is!!! I have Tina for two pre-wedidng/engagement photoshoots and for my wedding day. I got tons of compliments for my pretty but natural look on my wedding day and in all photos. Tina puts so much effort on her work. We discussed a lot about the hairstyles and makeup styles I wanted. My hair was quite short for a classic updo but she knew I liked it and she still managed to get it done beautifully <3. She took pictures each time she did makeup for me to review “her work”, and she also looked at prewedding pictures my photographer takes to see how she could improve next time. Choose Tina for your wedding and I’m sure no one can go wrong with her!

Sent on 12/23/2017
  • Y

Yoomi · Married on 10/28/2017

It wasn’t so much hard to find my wedding make up artist because I fortunately met Tina at the very first time when I started to find. I had a trial makeup and I loved it so I decided to contract with her. I think she is so talented and I was so pleased what she did on my wedding. I guarantee that you will be so satisfied if you choose her :)

Sent on 11/29/2017

Janet · Married on 10/22/2017

She is ABSOLUTELY BEYOND AMAZING.
    I had really hard time finding the right make-up artist around DC/MD/VA area until I found Tina over the internet. After visiting her personal website and stocking her Instagram account, I knew she would be the perfect one for my engagement photos and wedding photos. She is truth worthy, confident, flexible, and loves what she is doing. First time when I met her for the trial out, I was amazed by her technique and I looked flawless!!!!!! Most importantly, I have got so many compliments on my make up on my wedding day and I looked GREAT on my photos!! Please do not hesitate to work with her. You will not regret it!!!!!

Sent on 11/28/2017

christine · Married on 10/21/2017

Loved loved LOVED the way my makeup and hair came out. Tina caters to your preferences and makes sure that you're satisfied with her services. Everyone complimented me on my looks, and I owe it all to Tina! Thank you so much! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Jihyun · Married on 10/07/2017

Tina was SO awesome to work with! She's easygoing, honest, encouraging, very responsive, etc. I did my makeup trial, engagement hair & make as well as my wedding hair and makeup with Tina. She made the entire process so smooth and easy; she was very quick and responsive and she answered every logistic, styling, wedding questions that I had. She was very accommodating to all my requests! I HIGHLY recommend her if you're looking for a hair/make-up artist!!!

Sent on 03/12/2018

V · Married on 06/10/2017

Tina did my wedding hair and makeup, and also did hair/makeup for my mom and sister. She was wonderful to work with. Tina is very responsive (I'm talking about literally 1-2 mins response turnaround...), flexible (my wedding day timeline changed around a lot; my sister added in a makeup session on the day of the wedding...) and, most importantly of all, incredibly, incredibly talented at what she does.

I have never worn makeup in my life and really had no idea what I wanted in terms of a 'wedding look.' I did a trial run with Tina in her home studio and Tina came up with a beautiful, natural look that I loved. On the day of the wedding, Tina was a total professional (came early; brought all of her own supplies and tools) and recreated the look pretty much perfectly. She also came up with really beautiful, elegant looks for my mom and sister (neither of whom had done a trial).

I am so grateful for all that Tina did to make my wedding day so special! She is amazing. I'd recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Julia · Married on 05/27/2017

Shine Tina Makeup & Hair is the best decision I've ever made. She's so talented, professional and sweet. I wanted a natural makeup and up-do hairstyle on the day of my wedding, and she did it exactly how I wanted! It was just beautiful, and I really loved both hair and makeup done by Tina. If you want to make your day special and beautiful, choose Shine Tina Makeup & Hair without hesitation - You will not regret.

Sent on 07/05/2017

Daniel · Married on 05/20/2017

Tina was so responsive and I appreciated her flexibility and hard work! She was so professional and made sure that I was thoroughly satisfied with my makeup and hair. She came all the way to Alexandria, VA from Maryland and worked non-stop from early morning until all of the wedding party looked great. Thanks Tina!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Jennifer · Married on 05/13/2017

Tina is so awesome!!! I️ was looking to see who can do my hair and makeup for a korean traditional engagement photo shoot and she was absolutely the best! She knew how to make my makeup and hair traditional yet modern. She also did my husbands makeup and hair and he didn’t want to take off his makeup! We were so happy and would recommend her to all of our family and friends!

Sent on 12/11/2017