Sherry's Catering Reviews

5 | Fenton, MI

5 Reviews for Sherry's Catering

• Sharon

Sharon · Married on 06/24/2017

Sherry's Catering were top notch from start to finish! The food tastings went smoothly and the food they served at the wedding was exactly what we requested! They received so many compliments that evening that continued even after the event with family members asking if their were leftovers! I will recommend them to anyone having an event - large or small!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Christina · Married on 06/25/2011

Everyone loved the food, they were on time and everything was perfect. Couldn't have asked for better service.

Sent on 07/13/2011
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 08/05/2017

3.5

You can't go wrong with Sherry's Catering! Literally the ONLY complaint I have about Sherry's is the lack of response to emails. I work best sending emails and getting things in writing, sending them out as I think of things. Rarely were my emails responded to and that was a little frustrating. That being said, if I called, I typically got a phone call back fairly quickly and my questions were answered.

The rest was awesome! Sherry- she's a total rockstar. She took care of everything and then some! We felt so at-ease and pampered during our wedding. The food- delicious! Can we just have you guys cook for us for the rest of our lives? We got so many compliments from our guests on the food. The team was so responsive day of; they were professional and coordinated. And their pricing can't be beat. We had other companies give us quotes for thousands more that weren't nearly as good.

We are extremely happy that we went with Sherry's Catering!

Sent on 08/22/2017
  • User4919790 · 2+ years ago

1.4
      1.5

We just had the fish fry at their main restaurant and what a rude and horrible experience. The food was ok but the service was rude and basically ignored. When we asked and spoke to sheets husband he just laughed and said Ih well we were busy tonight.

Sent on 03/27/2015

Loren · Married on 08/24/2018

1.2
      1.0
      1.0
      2.0
      0.5

What terrible customer service.

We showed up at least 4 separate times to scheduled tastings with them, driving 30 minutes each way, wasting at least 4 hours in the car never to actually sample anything. They kept turning us around after they scheduled with us, to tell us to come back on a weekend where they had a different catering event, so that they could push off their leftovers from that event on us to sample. We got to try ONE thing we actually were interested in ordering. After multiple trips out, random assortments of doggy bags sent to us, we blindly ordered food.

A piece of advice: if you are a catering company, take the hour to make a few small portions of what the person ordering is interested in. They could've charged us for it to sample, I wouldn't have cared! I just wanted to be able to try what I was getting ready to spend THOUSANDS ON!

The day of, we ordered redskin potatoes, but the majority needed up being russet potatoes.

They could've served us the best food in the world yet I would still not recommend anyone using them, especially for a big event. After all of the scheduling issues, I wasn't confident they'd even show up the day of, which was not a good feeling.

Sent on 10/01/2018