Sherry's Cakes & Bakes, LLC Reviews

25 | Dunkirk, MD

25 Reviews for Sherry's Cakes & Bakes, LLC

Jennifer · Married on 11/02/2013

Sherry made both our wedding cake as well as our groom's cake and both were divine!!! We did tasting with several other bakers and not one compared to her. Her artistic talent and phenomenal baking skills are simply amazing and I can't thank her enough. Our guest could not stop talking about either cake...and luckily enough for us, we got to bring some home and have been enjoying every bite.

Thank you Sherry, we will never go to another bakery again!

Jen & Travis

Sent on 11/12/2013

Amanda · Married on 10/17/2013

Not only is she an amazing baker & cake creator, she's also my mom! She made us a 5 tier all white & bling cake with different flavors for each tier. I may be biased, but I have seen a lot of cakes and this by far was the the most amazing, incredible and beautiful cake I've ever seen. We got so many compliments on it! :)

Sent on 10/30/2013

Morgan · Married on 06/21/2013

The cake was absolutely gorgeous! It included everything that I wanted and it was very moist and delicious! Sherry was on time and had everything set up before the reception even started. She eliminated alot of my stress. I highly recommend Sherry's Cakes & Bakes!

Sent on 07/09/2013

Amanda · Married on 10/27/2012

Sherry's cake was hands down the best we tasted on the hunt for our wedding cake. She let us sample a variety of cake flavors and frosting options, making it hard to decide on only two combinations. She worked with our budget and made suggestions to help us reduce the cost without reducing the quality. We had numerous compliments about how good the cake was from our guests.

Sent on 01/20/2013

Rachel · Married on 10/14/2012

The cakes were beautiful and delicious! I have already recommended Sherry's Cakes & Bakes to friends.

Sent on 02/06/2013

nancy · event on 09/30/2012

Only the bride to be could outshine the cake. It was gorgeous and tasted incredible. It was absolutely amazing. All of the guests requested boxes so they could take a piece home to share with their loved ones. Sherry is a gifted artist who treats all of her customers like family.

Sent on 10/03/2012

h · Married on 08/31/2012

Sherry is awesome! She works so hard to make sure everything is perfect for your big day. I will definitely be using her services for any cakes I will need in the future!

Sent on 09/08/2012

Nichole · Married on 07/14/2012

Sherry provided us with everything she promised. We had fresh raspberries and strawberries apart of our cake and they were delicious. Her prices were reasonable and she does a well rounded cake tasting. We tried every cake she makes.

Sent on 07/30/2012

Kalena · Married on 06/30/2012

Sherry was so helpful from start to finish! In assisting with the cake layout, flavored, to being flexible when she delivered the cake to best accommodate us and our needs on the super hot day of our event! Not to mention, everyone simply raved about the cake - both it's look and it's taste. We will deffinitely use sherry's cakes and bakes for events in the future!

Sent on 07/09/2012

Renee · Married on 06/30/2012

Our cupcakes and cake were both beautiful and delicious! We couldn't have asked for a better value from a cake vendor! Sherry's cake tasting was simple, and by far the most enjoyable and helpful tasting I went to.

Sent on 07/11/2012

Tiffany · Married on 05/19/2012

Sherry you did an amazing job. Our wedding cake was so beautiful. Thank you for everything. You were so easy to talk to. You knew exactly what I wanted. You are wonderful. Thanks you so very much.

Sent on 05/30/2012

Erica · Married on 09/30/2011

Sherry was amazing to work with! She took my vision of a wedding cake and made it better than I could have imagined. My cake was not only beautiful, it was delicious! My guests are still raving to me about how much they loved the cake. Sherry provided us with several different cake flavors and buttercream flavors during our tasting and we were able to choose something for everyone's taste :). Sherry also made beautiful monogrammed cookie favor's for our wedding. They were also a big hit and they were just as tasty as the cake. I highly recommend Sherry's Cakes and Bakes!

Sent on 10/05/2011

Kacey · Married on 09/10/2011

The cake was amazing and it tasted soooo good! We only had about 15 slices left out of a four tier cake so it must have been good!

Sent on 09/14/2011

Nicole · Married on 09/10/2011

Beautiful and delicious cake! Exactly what I wanted! Highly recommended.

Sent on 09/19/2011

Sherry is wonderful. She is extremely patient and professional while you try to figure out what you want and taste all her yummy treats. (My hubby and I went back and forth having trouble deciding) She loves a challenge so if you want something fun or crazy for your grooms cake, Sherry is the one! All of my guest were in love with the cupcakes that she did for the reception. Hands down the best cupcake I have ever had! The top tier of my cake was elegant, beautiful, and we loved every piece! I'll never go somewhere else for a cake! Thanks Sherry!!!

Sent on 07/30/2012

Deborah · Married on 06/25/2011

The cake was beautiful and delicious! It was an absolute pleasure to deal with Sherry.

Sent on 06/27/2011

Laura · Married on 06/05/2011

Sherry and I did our entire consultation via email. I was referred to her by a friend and it was the best referral I had for my entire wedding! Our dream for a white chocolate with strawberries cake became the best tasting reality we ever had! I didn't want to share the leftovers with anyone!

Sent on 06/08/2011

Patricia · Married on 06/04/2011

Top notch in all areas! The cake was the hit of the party. Sherry was able to capture my son's personality through all of the special touches on the cake. The cake was fresh, moist, and delicious. Everyone at the party raved about it and wanted to know who the talented decorator was. Thanks for providing such a stunning cake for our event.

Sent on 06/06/2011

John · Married on 05/21/2011

Sherry was amazing and easy to work with!!She was very helpful and did a great job.Her cake was really delicious.I would definitely recommend her to a friends.Thank you Sherry.

Sent on 06/03/2011
  • danielle

danielle · Married on 05/21/2011

Our cake was the best it was so good and it was beautiful we got so many compliments on our cake.

Sent on 07/19/2011

tifanni · Married on 09/11/2010

Sherry is absolutly wonderful! So very easy to work with and she has tremendously helpful ideas. Such a blessing that I found her to do my cake for me! It was the talk of my wedding reception, just like I was hoping it would be!!!!!!! She's amazing!

Sent on 03/22/2011

Corrie · Married on 07/24/2010

Sherry was awesome. Her cakes are not only beautiful but delicious and she was very accomodating. I wish I could eat the Double Chocolate chip for ever!!!!! She did a great job, and I would definitely use her for every occasion I could.

Sent on 02/04/2011

Lauren · Married on 12/27/2009

Sherry was a pleasure to work with! She was very knowledgeable, flexible with her time, and affordable! Her cake was delicious and was beautifully made. We would certainly recommend her services to anyone in need of a delicious, beautiful cake.

Sent on 02/05/2011
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 10/15/2011

Awesome wedding cake (looks and taste) and Sherry is very easy to work with! 5 star rating all around

Sent on 10/26/2011

3.5

So happy with the service that Sherry's Cakes and Bakes provided. The cake tasting was one of our favorite wedding planning activities and she was reliable and helpful throughout the whole process- delivering a beautiful and delicious cake on wedding day!

Sent on 07/09/2013