Sherrie Binkley Officiant Services Reviews

114 | Antioch, TN

114 Reviews for Sherrie Binkley Officiant Services

Brittany · Married on 10/05/2014

Friendly, flexible, and affordable. We wanted a short clutter free ceremony that was still meaningful and she delivered. Always attentive and quick to respond to phone calls and e-mails.

Sent on 10/16/2014

Kim · Married on 08/31/2014

Sherrie was very professional and gave great suggestions since I didn't know what I was doing!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Pet · Married on 06/28/2014

Pastor Binkley was not only personable but professional as well!

Her Southern charm and demeanor put everyone at ease, especially the nervous bride!!!

She was accommodating and was extremely flexible with everything from the start time to the weather :)

Sent on 07/07/2014

Lisa · Married on 06/21/2014

I got married June 21,2014 at the Smyrna Town Centre. And Sherrie Binkley was our officiant. She did a amazing job. I was so happy how the ceremony turned out. In ten years when We renew our vows I will use Sherrie again. I would recommend Sherrie to anyone who was getting married.

Sent on 07/29/2014

Theresa · Married on 05/31/2014

Sherrie is a great listener. Would highly recommend her. All who spoke wit her found her very friendly and approachable. Many thanks Sherrie for a wonderful wedding.

Sent on 06/29/2014

Bob · Married on 05/24/2014

Sherrie was thorough, professional and a joy to work with for our wedding. We highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/26/2014

Diane · Married on 04/19/2014

Sherrie is so sweet and her words are just beautiful. She officiated a wedding ceremony that we were at and we knew right away we wanted her for our wedding. She has a gentleness and loving presence that makes a ceremony feel even more special. Wedding planning with her is really easy as well. She sent us everything that would be said, so that we could veto anything that didn't work for us. She also gave us ideas for unity candle alternatives and guided us through planning the ceremony. We were very happy to have her at the altar with us!

Sent on 05/01/2014

Mrs. Binkley was a wonderful officiant! She helped us customize our ceremony and vows until they were perfect. We live out of town and were only able to meet with her once before the wedding, but she was able to made us feel very comfortable.

Sent on 12/04/2014

Chassity · Married on 10/26/2013

Sherrie is wonderful and very professional. I would highly recommend her services to anyone.

Sent on 11/12/2013
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/19/2013

Sherrie was beyond perfect for our wedding. Everyone loved her and said she was so sweet and nice after both the rehearsal and ceremony. I would easily recommend her to everyone. So happy I was able to find her!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Sally · Married on 06/29/2013

Sherri was exceptional! Any questions I had I could call her or email her and she always responded very quickly. Very professional and friendly. Would highly recommend her to anyone and will!

Sent on 06/30/2013

Jacquelyn · Married on 06/29/2013

Mrs. Binkley was an amazing officiant. She made our wedding so special and personalized. She made us feel comfortable and we wil always remember just how special she was to us. Thanks to her husband that also have my husband some cute advise. He said if you ever get in an argument just shake your head and nod. We laughed about it when we got to our room. Thank you so much :) we love ya'll . When we renew our vows we will be calling.

Sent on 06/30/2013

Christiane · Married on 06/16/2013

Sherrie was WONDERFUL! When the officiant I had lined up backed out less than two weeks before the wedding, I was in a panic. Frantically Googling, I came across Sherrie's page on Wedding Wire. She looked nice and the reviews were positive, so I e-mailed her hoping that she didn't have anyone else to marry that day.

Luckily, she didn't! She was so warm and friendly...it was like we were old friends. The vows she provided for us (which we could have customized, but there was no need) were heartfelt and touching. I am SO glad that she performed our wedding. Sherrie, you're the best.

Sent on 07/21/2013
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/01/2013

We LOVED having Sherrie officiate our wedding! She is a warm, friendly person who right away makes you feel like you've known her for years. The ceremony she wrote for us was very moving; I don't think there was a dry eye in the crowd. Several of our guests commented on what a wonderful job she did. I couldn't have been more pleased with our decision to have Sherrie unite us in marriage.

Sent on 06/09/2013

Patricia · Married on 04/27/2013

I just want to say how perfect my wedding was and all thanks to Sherrie, she was amazing with the ceremony I loved it also did my husband and family, she was so nice with everything. Every time I had a question she took the time to help me with everything, im very happy I found her to do my wedding ceremony it was just perfect. Thank you so much Sherrie!!

Sent on 04/29/2013

Jillian · Married on 04/06/2013

My husband and I wanted a very simple, short, and sweet wedding ceremony. That is exactly what Ms. Sherrie gave us and we couldn't have been happier with everything. Ms. Sherrie is a sweet southern lady with a huge heart and only wants the best for her clients. I would recommend her officiate services hands down!

Sent on 05/17/2013

Kimberley · Married on 02/15/2013

Ms. Binkley was awesome. the word she spoke at our wedding will forever be with us. so wonderful of her to come to my home to perform this amazing service for us. truly a wonderful person... thank you sherrie... YES 5 STAR

Sent on 02/22/2013

Kimberly · Married on 01/05/2013

Mrs. Binkley was beyond amazing! She had come down with laryngitis right before my wedding but she was a trooper and pushed through it to deliver the best ceremony I could imagine. Everyone that attended raved in how wonderful she was. She has a unique way to connect with her client and write the vow's (like we requested) as if we wrote them ourselves. Everyone kept saying they loved what we wrote and were shocked to find out that Sherrie had done it just by listening to what we had to say. She has a keen way of knowing what you are wanting and trying to achieve for your wedding and follows through to produce and fulfill your perfect day. Her fees are beyond reasonable and I feel you get more than what you pay for. It was a true blessing for us to find her. No doubt I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/06/2013

Shelley · Married on 06/30/2012

My son and his wife had a beautiful outdoor wedding at the Pick Inn during record-breaking heat on June 30, 2012. Sherrie's services were flexible, accomodating, and touching for this wonderful event in our family's lives. She truly has a heart for this work, and I cannot thank Sherrie enough for her patience, sweet disposition, and uplifting spirit. She worked with us faithfully in the months leading up to the wedding. She was kind and gentle as well as lots of fun, and she now feels like a family friend. She and her sweet husband, Jerry, are a pleasure to be with. Finding Sherrie was a blessing, as our own church pastor happened to be on a once-in-a-lifetime vacation to Australia at the time of the wedding and could not do the ceremony. I recommend her to anyone, for any kind of wedding, in any setting. She is a very special lady that has specific talents for working with people during emotional times. Having Sherrie officiate added even more happiness to this long-awaited wedding! God bless you, Sherrie!

Sent on 07/11/2012

Sherrie was amazing and wonderful. Our ceremony was beautiful and so touching. I will never forget what a wonderful job she did. My new husband cried during our ceremony while repeating his vows and Sherrie was so sweet and helped him through them. It was a magical day and I am so glad that Sherrie was a part of it. She was very accommodating of my requests to change parts of the ceremony and add certain things. It really was the perfect ceremony for the two of us. Thanks Sherrie, The Huynhs

Sent on 07/05/2012

Jenny · Married on 05/20/2012

Sherrie was very flexible even when my mom was an hour late! She was kind, calm and supportive! She did a great job!

Sent on 05/23/2012

Cassie · Married on 05/12/2012

Sherrie was wonderful. The service she gave us was beautiful,we got to review it before the ceromony. She is quick to respond to email or phone calls. We have a blended family and she had my girls have a part in the ceromony and that was wonderful for them. She made my wedding more memoroble.

Sent on 05/25/2012
  • ROHDYREYES

Julie · Married on 04/21/2012

Sherrie was amazing. Our guests were amazed by the ceremony she put on. I was a little overwhelmed when she showed up to our wedding. One look into her eyes and a small friendly conversation she calmed me right down! If we had to do it all over again Sherrie would deffinelty be one of the first phone calls I'd make!

Sent on 04/27/2012

Shannon · Married on 03/31/2012

Sherrie was awesome! She did a great job doing the ceremony and read the vows we wanted and allowed us to change the order of the ceremony at the last minute. She was very professional and was always prompt with responding to any concerns that we had. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 04/05/2012

Jennifer · Married on 10/15/2011

Shirley made the ceremony beautiful and memorable. I would recommend her to anyone. You will not be disappointed. Thank you Shirley for sharing this special day with us. Jennifer and Dallan Beck.

Sent on 10/24/2011