sherricake Reviews

sherricake View more information

Hannah Married on 06/08/2019

Funfetti and red velvet cake

Sherri did amazing on our cake! We had a round one layer cake made and a sheet cake to feed 125 people. We wanted a half red velvet and half funfetti cake for our wedding day and Sherri mentioned that she's never had anyone ask for that before and she was excited to make it. Our cake was the best cake I've had and our guests loved it! I'd recommend Sherri!
  • I
    Isabel Married on 06/07/2019

Beautiful cake & sweets table!

We enjoyed working with Sherri for our wedding desserts. We had the privilege of working with Sydney through the Castle Farms military giveaway. She was generous enough to modify her giveaway offer of cupcakes to a cake, which turned out to be the wedding cake of our dreams! She took all my naked cake inspiration photos and it turned out great! She was also so willing to create a sweets table with a variety of treats for our guests—even cake pops, which are my husbands favorite! I felt like there was a slight disconnect on the quantity that we needed for the table—it seemed kinda bare for our 130+ guests. However, that was likely just me being a perfectionist. The treats were delicious and beautifully displayed! Our chocolate covered strawberries looked so perfect! We were so thankful to have Sherri donate her time and talents to us, and we’re so grateful to her.
    Hannah Married on 06/04/2017
    Sherri was ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! I had a difficult time finding someone to make a cake for my wedding of 26 guests for under $250. Then I found Sherri. Our cake was not only delicious (we received many compliments) but it look exactly how I pictured it! My questions were always answered quickly and professionally with the utmost kindness and professionalism.
    Samantha Married on 09/18/2016
    Sherri is the best!! She was able to work with our dream of mini cheesecakes and our guests LOVED it. I also have a milk allergy and she went above and beyond to make a top tier cake that I was able to eat and it was so so tasty. She is laid back and very easy to work with, I simply told her our dream and she took care of the rest. Very seamless work and hands down the best to go to in Traverse City for unique cakes at a good price.
    Kelly Married on 07/29/2017
    Fabulous cake and vendor!! Professional, kind, prompt and a delicious product. I would highly recommend Sherri for any event,