Sherri Barber Photography Reviews

Sherri Barber Photography 6
Sherri Barber Photography 7
  • F

Stacy · Married on 02/26/2011

Sherri is an AWESOME photographer. I met her through a few friends of mine, there has been 4 of us, to date, who all have used Sherri as our wedding photographer and I feel like we just keep passing her around. There is not one bad thing I can say about Sherri! She is responsive, friendly, professional, and very reasonable in price for how good she is and what she offers included in her packages. My parents are from out of town and found it very easy to work through some of the details with Sherri. She even helped us map out the day of schedule which helped us with other vendors that needed time schedules for that day! All in all, Sherri Barber is an awesome photographer, I love her work, will refer her to anyone, love looking at my pictures and living in the memories, and am already planning on booking her for our 1st baby pictures(when the time comes)! The moments when you need a photographer are moments you want to remember for a lifetime, definitely go with Sherri and she will make your memories very special!

Sent on 03/21/2011

Lindsey · Married on 10/09/2010

Sherri Barber is an amazing photographer. She was very professional and really knew what she was doing. She also did our engagement photos and we've received many compliments on them. She is an original :)

Sent on 10/27/2010
  • FutureAirForceWife

Kate · Married on 09/04/2010

We booked Sherri about a year before our wedding date and I am so glad we booked her when we did! Not long after we booked her (in 2009) she was completely booked for 2010. She took our engagement and wedding day photos and was great to work with. We have received countless compliments on our photos. She worked to make sure she got all of the shots we requested and we can't wait to see the final photobook she is making. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 09/27/2010

Chrysti · Married on 08/28/2010

Sherri did an awesome job. she was very flexible and creative. She came to a city she was unfamiliar with and worked her magic. Everyone is impressed by her photos. She captured everything. She also made sure that we got the photos done in a reasonable time frame. She was the "bad" guy when it came to people interrupting or goofing off during the photos. You'd be crazy not to book her... and book her in advance! she fills up!

Sent on 09/21/2010

Joanna · Married on 07/31/2010

LOVE Sherri Barber! She captured the most important day of my life perfectly, some of the shots we reviewed I didn’t even realize that she had captured that moment until we reviewed the pictures with her (special moments that we will always have). She definitely knows what she is doing. Her pictures are not just pictures they are art. I remember my brother-in-law was trying to help me find a photographer, he found Sherri, when I went to her website I was blown away, it was love at first site, I had to meet with her that minute, her work is amazing and never the same. After dragging my fiancé at the time to her studio, he was put at ease, and he hates getting his picture taken. Not only is she amazing at her job, she worked with us to fit our budget; I have to tell you that we got a DEAL! She is so reasonably priced, and you get amazing shots, and she is so much fun to work with, she makes you feel at ease, most of the time your don’t even realize she is there. Hopefully after you figure out the day you get to marry to the love of your life, the next thing you should do is book Sherri, you will not be disappointed at all.

Sent on 08/29/2010

J · Married on 07/17/2010

Sherri was the first and only photographer I met with, and I instantly knew she was the one I wanted to photograph my wedding! Her outgoing personality, ability to make everyone comfortable, and easy going personality were perfect, and made my wedding day less stressful and more enjoyable. The images are beautiful and couldn't be more perfect. I highly recommend that EVERYONE hire Sherri to photograph their wedding!

Sent on 08/30/2010

lance · Married on 06/18/2010

We booked Sherri about a year in advance back when she first started out doing weddings. We live in Florida and were getting married in the Cincy area. We found Sherri on theknot.com and set up a meeting for when we were in town. When we call her….SHE answers the phone and knows who it is. Very personable! As soon as we met her we knew that she was the one to shoot our wedding. We loved her photojournalistic approach and her package was BY FAR THE BEST in the Cincinnati area. We also wanted to sub our boudoir shoot for a proper engagement session. She happily did it and shot our engagement session three days before our wedding when we got in town. She showed us her books that makes and other options that were available. The day of the wedding, she showed up with her assistant and they were dressed appropriately and ON TIME. She was actually ahead of schedule on the photos and she suggested other sites to visit to get some pics. She also stayed around for an extra 30 minutes to get the money shot that we wanted. (go figure, one night that smog was in Cincinnati!) She handled our 4 year old flower girl with ease and all of the people trying to sneak pictures in while she was shooting. Very professional! The end result was some of the best pictures that our guests have ever seen. They were up on the web within 4 days (only because she had an out of town shoot that she left for). She allows anyone you give your password to sign in and order and view your photos directly from her website.

My wife and I can’t say enough about her. We had a great time dealing with her and talk to her anytime we are in Cincinnati. Our sister is even looking to book her when she gets engaged…..WHEN! We loved her one on one time, her package, and her professionalism. She handled all the guests and family members that you don’t want to. We highly recommend booking her for your event…wedding, baby, or party. Her style is on the cutting edge along with her equipment and pricing. Thanks Sherri for everything! You will not be disappointed….Tell her Lance sent you!

Sent on 08/18/2010

Brandie · Married on 06/11/2010

Sherri did an amazing job with our engagement and wedding pictures. She made us both feel very comfortable, which was so important and it really shows in the pictures. She is a blast to work with. Highly recomended!

Sent on 10/04/2010

Sheena · Married on 05/30/2010

We would recommend Sherri to anyone planning a wedding! Sherri does a fabulous job making ordinary scenes look fantastic, and we ultimately felt that our wedding photos turned out like ones you would see in a magazine! The way Sherri plays with perspective and light creates gorgeous photos even when the people in the photos don't look absolutely perfect.

Sherri was also incredibly easy and pleasant to work with. We did not even see her during the ceremony and reception, even though she was placed centrally enough for close up photos. We also had a TON of required family portraits, and were impressed by her efficiency and organization in cranking through them rapidly enough that there was still time for stunning photos of the two of us.

When we were aware of having photos taken, Sherri was very definite about directing us without forcing us to pose in any way we thought unnatural. She had wonderful energy and confidence which in turn made us feel more confident about the day in general and the photos in particular. The results we've seen have been phenomenal-we could not be happier with our decision to go with Sherri for our special day!

Sent on 06/11/2010

Molly · Married on 05/15/2010

I can't say enough about Sherri! From the first time I met her, I knew she understood how important my wedding day was to me. From the engagement pictures, to our wedding photos, everything turned out amazing! We had such a blast with her the day of the wedding and although I felt like she became my friend, she was also very professional! I not only was extremely impressed with her, but so were 2 of my bridesmaids who then booked her for there weddings! If you go with Sherri as your wedding photographer, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 06/21/2010

Summer H. · Married on 04/10/2010

As I was planning my wedding, I knew that the one thing I had to get perfect was the choice of photographer. Our pictures had to tell the entire story of our wedding, at the same time capturing the small details that I stressed over during planning. SB1Photos was the absolute BEST decision I could have made. When I found Sherri's website, I was blown away by her work, and I booked her immediately! During our consultation, she was so easy to get along with and was willing to work with our budget. The day of our wedding she was the biggest help! She kept my 16 person wedding party focused and captured the most amazing shots. We had such a great time working with Sherri, and I have already been thinking of other excuses to have her take my pictures! :)

Sent on 04/21/2010

Justin · Married on 10/10/2009

Working with Sherri Barber photography was a complete blessing. Her work is spectacular, an affordable, I am a stickler for pictures and they met my requirements, which isn�t easy to do. Sherri photographed every moment almost as if she wasn�t there, which is a key factor because no one wants to have the photographer stealing the scene, from the Bride and Groom, its your special day not theirs. Some photographers are pushy, mean and just down right rude, while she was nice, kind, and was great working with little kids. She convinced the flower girl and ring bearer who didn�t want to take pictures to smile and laugh, along with the rest of the wedding party. She captured our special day in a way that no one else could, and I am glad we picked her.

Sent on 10/14/2009

Danielle · Married on 07/11/2009

From the first time I spoke with Sherri I knew she would be a joy to work with. I was impressed by the photos on her website and with her help on the phone. I had been looking for someone to do photography for some time and I clicked right away with Sherri. She was within my budget and had amazing photos, which was a first! She showed up the morning of the wedding and was so excited to be there. She made me feel so comfortable and Brian felt the same way. She offered her lip stick if I needed a long lasting one and was just so flexable with whatever myself or my family needed. It was so easy to work with her since she provided an easy-to-follow timeline and was constantly cracking jokes and complimenting everyone. I heard nothing but positive feedback from everyone, even Travis who she picked on the whole day :). Not only was she easy to work with and fun to be around but I was amazed at the quality of her photography! She captured every moment of the day and made me look like a gorgeous bride! She took pictures of all the little details, like the cupcakes and flower arrangements. I would highly recommend anyone to check out SB1 Photo. You will be overjoyed with the quality of the photos as well as the photographer!

Sent on 07/22/2009

Megan · Married on 06/03/2011

I chose Sherri for our wedding photography because I could tell right away after meeting her that she truly cared about her work and her clients. I had specific desires for the look of my day and although our wedding had a modest budget, she made my day look fabulous! My now husband and I compromised on this issue actually, we could not afford much luxury beyond my ring and the location of our wedding and reception and he agreed that hiring a true professional photographer would be worth the priceless memories that she would capture on our day. I'm so happy we made that decision. She was quick and knew how to keep my wedding party in line and also took the reigns and designed a time line for our reception. I really feel like the entire wedding would have fallen apart if she had not provided that service for us. Sherri was a hit with our wedding party, she really brought out the groomsmen's personalities in their shots and made my girls look and feel gorgeous. I knew she would be great, so my real surprise was when she went to every length to be sure that I was satisfied with the finishes on my photos. I wanted a warm black and white, color, as well as a vintage look and she worked very hard to please me. Even after moving hours away shortly after the wedding, she made certain my disc of photos in every finish, found their way to me.

Sent on 12/11/2013

nick · Married on 01/28/2012

2.5

Sherri is very good at what she does and was very effecient. We would use her again. Our engagement photo session happened on the day of an ice storm and Sherri got us out there, found great spots and was able to do it in a very timely fashion. Even being a guy, she made the session turn out well for me.

She is also very fun to work with as she has a great personality and is a lot of fun. I know my Fiance' loved working with her as well

Her prices are a little high to obtain rights to your photos, but they are very good and we are very happy. We get to use Sherri again for our wedding and I know that she will do a great job.

Thanks Sherri!

Sent on 03/03/2012

Leah · Married on 05/22/2010

3.5

Sherri captured our wedding perfectly! The one thing I wanted from our wedding was the photos. Photos are memories that will last a life time, and Sherri helped my husband and I keep our memories!

Sent on 06/09/2010