Sheraton Tampa Brandon Hotel Reviews

2 | Tampa, FL

2 Reviews for Sheraton Tampa Brandon Hotel

Brittany · Married on 03/03/2018

We used Sheraton Tampa Brandon for my wedding party room block and as our wedding pre-ceremony location. The executive suites for my husband and I far exceeded our expectations and were very spacious. The wedding party rooms/junior suite were also nice and the guests loved them. Zoraida, the Executive Meeting Manager, stayed in constant contact with me to ensure our stay was nothing short of amazing and fulfilled all requested accommodations. Thank you and your staff for contributing to making our wedding weekend a success!!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Sheraton Tampa Brandon Hotel's reply:

Brittany,

Congratulations! Thank you again for letting our team be a part of your special day! I am so happy to hear that everything went smoothly. We strive to make sure our guests have a pleasant stay while visiting us. Zoraida is an excellent member of our team and are lucky to have her! We appreciate your review and hope you will visit us again soon!

Richard · Married on 07/18/2015

This venue is awesome. The service and food were awesome. Having both the ceremony and reception at the same venue was the best thing. They took care of us and were able to accommodate all the wishes and wants we asked for. Everyone at the reception stated how beautiful and wonderful everything was. The coordinator at the hotel worked with us to make everything happen and make it a perfect day for us. The food was fantastic, from the cocktail hour to the main course, it was delicious. For those of us who also stayed at the hotel, the service was excellent. Great place to have a wedding.

Sent on 07/25/2015