Sheraton Pentagon City Reviews

26 | Arlington, VA

26 Reviews for Sheraton Pentagon City

Mishelle · Married on 12/02/2007

0.0

Had a miserable experience with Betsy Jones, the wedding coordinator. The hotel is beautiful, but she made lots of promises she couldn't deliver, didn't show up until 2 hours before the wedding to set things up, after my family and I had many disagreements with the rest of the staff. Our wedding was Jewish and the hotel refused to move the Christmas decorations out of the reception room (not the entire hotel! just the room we had rented), although we had made that a point in our pre-contract discussions. Betsy had promised to set up, check the rooms after our flowers, chupah and decorations had been put up, etc. I'd even asked Betsy if I should hire a day-of wedding coordinator, and she had assured me she would be available, both the day of and all weekend. The chupah was lost, I had to go through her office to find our table decorations, etc. It was a complete disaster, which was salvaged by a lot of hard work by my family, including my father and best friend who had to demand that the hotel's Christmas decorations be removed so the decorations we brought could be put up.

Sent on 10/27/2008