Sheraton Framingham Hotel Reviews

1 User photo

Sheraton Framingham Hotel 1

Erin · Married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful wedding venue

The wedding package that we chose from the Sheraton was so perfect in helping us pull together an elegant, classy, yet not crazy expensive wedding. Our wedding coordinator Stefanie was so helpful from the moment we first looked at the venue until the actual wedding day! The Ballroom was spacious and looked very elegant and charming. The food and drinks were great, adding up to a great wedding that all of our guests raved about! And walking upstairs to your bed from the reception was so convenient!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Justina · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing and awesome

excellent service , very flexible

Sent on 11/08/2019

Hafsa · Married on 04/28/2019

Excellent venue!

We had 1 of our wedding events at the Sheraton Framingham and could not have been happier with their level of organization and attention to detail. Stefanie Silva was our main event coordinator and is excellent. She was easy to communicate with about changes leading up to the event and was in contact with us throughout the planning process. Everything went smoothly and as planned on the day of our event, and that was mostly because of her and her team. We had multiple events for our wedding at different sites and we frequently have said we wished we held all at the Sheraton because of how organized the team there is. I highly recommend them to anyone considering a wedding venue!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Amy Soto · Married on 04/27/2019

Dream Event Coordinator - Stefanie Silva

I was married at the Sheraton Framingham Hotel on April 27, 2019. Our engagement was only 8 months, but Stefanie Silva (our event coordinator at the Sheraton) made it feel like a breeze. From her first email communication she was only amazing, supportive, approachable, reliable, and pretty much an infinite amount of breaths of fresh air. I had dreamed of my planning my wedding since I was 5 years old. Who would have thought then, that when the time came, I would't necessarily care for the planning! Throughout the whole process I was riddled with anxiety, stress and just was plain overwhelmed. I felt guilty that I was finally getting my wish, and yet I didn't seem to enjoy the planning. But every time I heard from Stefanie, and definitely every time we met, all of those anxious feelings disappeared. Knowing that she was behind the wheel just made us (yep, my husband too!) feel so grounded, secure, and taken care of. From our initial meeting until the very end when Stefanie was the one to open the doors before I stepped down the aisle, she was my source of peace throughout the whole amazing chapter.

Her job is the most important piece of many people's most important day. She is certainly a guardian angel on earth!!!!

Sent on 05/21/2019

S. Hong · Married on 11/10/2018

Couldn't have asked for better

Our coordinator, Stefanie, really made our experience at the Sheraton. She was always on hand to answer any questions. She was also there to point out things we missed or raise concerns that we would not have known about.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Heather · Married on 09/08/2018

The Sheraton was amazing. Stephanie was there through the entire planning process from beginning to end to answer questions and figuring out the layout of our reception to last minute hiccups. Marie who was amazing also . She was there serving us at our rehearsal dinner, lunch while we were getting ready for the big day and during our reception. She was the most kind and accommodating person. As wa all of the Sheraton staff involved in the wedding and not involved. The food was amazing at our reception, getting ready lunch and at the restaurant. Our room was awesome. Everybody and everything was awesome and I highly recommend it for a wedding.

Sent on 09/13/2018

heather · Married on 09/08/2018

Best day ever

Amazing! Food was awesome staff was awesome highly recommend this place

Sent on 10/31/2018

Shab · Married on 09/02/2018

Sheraton Framingham was a great venue. The Event Manager Stephanie Silva went above and beyond to make our event go as flawless as possible. She was very accommodating with all our requests and extremely helpful. Very happy with my choice of venue.

Sheraton Framingham Hotel 2
    Sent on 09/05/2018

We searched for what seemed like forever for a venue and were so thrilled that we had it at the Sheraton. Not only do they have a beautiful ballroom, their staff, esp Kristin is amazing!! She is so helpful, organized, friendly, professional, easy to work with, always on top of everything, very responsive to email and phone calls, I could go on but I’ll sum it up to FABULOUS! Our guests were happy that they didn't have to travel far after our wedding, which was a huge plus!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Jaime · Married on 08/30/2014

Planning my August wedding was a breeze thanks to Kristin and the team at the Sheraton. The venue is updated and the beautiful ballroom can easily accommodate a party of any size. Packages are well described early on and give you a lot of options. Package = less stress for you. Kristin is amazing at maintaining contact with you during the entire planning process. She responds to emails faster than anyone I know! Also makes a great timeline/checklists early on with phone #'s and info you may need along the way.

Highly recommend the Sheraton and the wonderful event coordinator Kristin :)

Sent on 09/05/2014

Absolutely thrilled with our decision to book the Sheraton for our wedding. Their packages make for easy stress free planning. Our event coordinator, Kristin was wonderful and made us feel as though our day was the only event she was planning from the very first meeting. Our guests raved about the food and decorations on the ballroom. The complete experience was nothing but positive and each every person we encountered was a delight to work with.

Sent on 07/17/2014

Rohit · Married on 09/01/2012

Jennifer was extremely helpful in our entire process. The venue was beautiful. The only downside about the experience was trying to get the guest rooms figured out.

Sent on 09/07/2012

It was wonderful working with Jennifer. She is very experienced in this field, easy to work with, quick to get vendors and ideas sourced, and very professional. I would recommend her and the venue in the future.

Sent on 09/30/2012

Stasi · Married on 08/04/2012

While there were some difficulties with the hotel and room reservations, the wedding specialist, Jennifer was fabulous. She listened to our needs and was able to accommodate our special requests, including moving the bar from outside the event room to inside without inconveniencing any guest! We had an amazing reception and a big thank you is due to Jennifer.

Sent on 08/19/2012

elizabeth · Married on 05/26/2012

Jennifer is amazing to work with, she goes above and beyond to make sure EVERYTHING goes perfectly. From bustling dresses to staying late to oversee last minute details, she does it all. Melissa and all of the staff and waitstaff at the Sheraton are also wonderful, so helpful, easygoing, professional and sweet. My husband and i could relax and enjoy the night with family and friends. Wonderful experience, highly recommended for all weddings! Excellent!

Sent on 06/08/2012

Corrine · Married on 12/31/2011

How do you ever thank some one for making a dream come true? That is what Jennifer and The Sheraton Framingham did for my daughter and our family . Everything from beginning to end was beyond our expectations. They left no stone unturned to provide a magical evening. The food was 5 star and plenty of it,our guests were treated with nothing but kindness and they made all aspects of the 200 person wedding attainable. All this in an affordable fashion. It was an evening never to be forgotten and forever cherished. Thank you Sheraton for keeping every promise!

Sent on 02/03/2012

Joanne · Married on 09/17/2011

Jennifer and all of the staff at the Sheraton Framingham were such a pleasure to work with in planning our wedding. They were extremely helpful and provided excellent vendors for us to use for flowers, transportation, cake, etc which was all included in the packages they offer. Jennifer was always very responsive and she was so organized and knowledgeable. She kept us on track all through out the planning and the day of the wedding. Don't know what I would have done without her!

The grand ballroom is an absolutely gorgeous place to have your reception...filled with beautiful chandeliers, lighting, crown molding and mirrors. There's also some great spots outside for photos. Food and drinks were awesome too and best of all the dance floor is huge! The Sheraton in Framingham is a stunning venue and would definately recommend it to others!

Sent on 02/21/2012

Lois · Married on 06/19/2011

We were very happy with everything about our son's wedding. The staff was extremely helpful both in planning, assisting with accommodations, and on the day itself.

Sent on 02/04/2012

Beth · Married on 05/16/2009

I had my wedding reception here in May and I cannot say enough how wonderful and amazing it was. Beth, the director, made sure everything went smoothly and without a hitch. The waitstaff was so attentive. Everyone felt pampered. The food was delicious..five star quality.. and my guests kept on telling me after the wedding how awesome the food was and what a wonderful time they had. I highly recommend having your wedding reception here. You will feel like a princess!

Sent on 09/15/2009

Jessica · Married on 11/01/2008

The event staff at the Sheraton Framingham helped create the perfect wedding day for me and my husband. The service was incredible from the time of booking through to the brunch the morning after the wedding. Alyssa Close, the event manager who worked with us throughout, was excellent. She was always timely and thorough and together with her staff, they made sure everything ran smoothly. I would definitely recommend the Sheraton Framingham to any other bride.

Sent on 11/18/2008
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 10/06/2006

Complete and utter RAVE for this place! Beth, the catering director, was fantastic - so much in fact, she was promoted and will no longer be running the wedding planning side of things. (she'll be still over seeing it, though!). The staff was so wonderful, the food was AMAZING (EVERYONE raved about it), the rooms were great, and the ballroom looked STUNNING when my husband and I walked in there. Their packages for weddings were VERY realistic and I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 04/14/2007

Patricia · Married on 06/17/2006

I had my bridal shower here and it was amazing. The value of the place was great and so was the food.

Sent on 06/05/2008

Patricia · Married on 00/00/0000

Stephanie is the best coordinator you could work with!

Stephanie was a pleasure to work with! She made my dream wedding come true - from helping me plan everything to making sure everything ran seamlessly the day of!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Our coordinator was amazing. She had the answer to every question before I asked. She also knew what to ask me so I didn't have to know everything. The others in the event office were all so helpful. The only complaint was in booking rooms. I had a lot of difficulty in getting them to understand I had a lot of people coming. In the end everyone that wanted a room got one at the group rate but it was a hassle I felt was very unnecessary for a hotel to put me through.

Sent on 07/16/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 07/23/2011

They were wonderful help to me and my husband to make sure if we needed any help they would be there for us. The menu they made it work for us so the main meal was to everyone liking and they had a veggie meal for Poeple that don't eat meat it was a great time and I would say any couple should have their wedding there

Sent on 02/03/2012