Sheraton College Park North Hotel Reviews

4 | Beltsville, MD

4 Reviews for Sheraton College Park North Hotel

Chrisalyn · Married on 10/25/2008

The staff at the Sheraton Washington North went above and beyond to give my husband and I a great wedding reception. All my guests were pleased, and everyone said they liked the food. Also, I'd say that considering the area -- the Sheraton was a great deal, financially speaking. The hotel also hosted our rehearsal dinner, so that's another option to consider.

Sent on 11/30/2008

Christine · Married on 04/09/2011

We had our reception there at Sheraton Washington North. The overall experience was wonderful. The food was beyond my expectation compare to what we had for our tasting. Everyone was complimenting on how much they enjoy the food and the fun at the reception. However, we were not notify where the leftover cake was at, and had to look over for the top layer at the end....

Sent on 04/26/2011
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 11/07/2009

Overall, the Sheraton provided a wonderful experience for us on our wedding day. We had our reception and a Sunday morning brunch for our guest at the hotel. The staff worked to ensure that our "top 3" must for the event were well taken care of (along with everything else). We were a little irrated that after providing detail of how many of each entree we needed at each table (and color coding our name cards) that many of our guest were still served the wrong meal. Even with that said, the guest raved about the food and thought that the filet and salmon were outstanding. The bartenders were great and took great care of everyone, and the waitstaff was attentive. Cathy worked hard to ensure we were at ease and relaxed with the event and was always sweet and helpful to talk with. We did have some problems with our group reservations for all of our guest staying at the hotel. Many times the reservation line (which is a central Sheraton line, not at the hotel) would tell our guest that there were no rooms availble when in fact there were rooms. Even after calling the Sheraton and updating our wedding block, due to the lack of communication between the systems, central line would still say that there were no rooms. It would take several calls to get this fixed. This happened about 3 times and it was the only real "problem" that we had. Overall, we would say that we couldn't have asked for more, the receptions was wonderful! I would certainly reccommend the Sheraton to anyone looking for an event that gives great value for the price.

Sent on 12/23/2009
  • lee-sims

Janice · Married on 08/15/2009

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

I had my wedding and reception here. The event planning team was very helpful and very good to work with. My guests enjoyed themselves and the discounted room rates and quality of the hotel rooms were an added bonus.

Sent on 01/11/2010