Shepherd DJ Reviews

59 Reviews for Shepherd DJ

Shepherd DJ 1
Shepherd DJ 2

Kathy · Married on 03/01/2014

Chris Barger was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was very flexible and and real pro. We had issues arise during the reception and he jumped in to lend a hand and no one ever knew the great flood of 2014 was occurring on the buffet line. He kept the reception moving along and it all went smoothly. Everyone had a great time and complimented the DJ. I would definitely recommend him to anyone needing DJ services. He was GREAT!!!!

Sent on 03/04/2014

Kristina · Married on 10/12/2013

Chris is worth way more than the 5 stars I was able to give him. I would honestly give him 100 if possible. Chris is amazing! Through the issues that arose through my ceremony and reception he held it together for me. My mother in law was 30 minutes late to the ceremony and he helped keep my husband together while we all waited in the hot sun. My caterer needed an extra 15 minutes and Chris helped fill in the gap with suggestions. If there was an issue Chris had a plan to help it run smooth. He played every song that we requested and the ones we wish we would've remembered to request. While taking our pictures he played our music during our cocktail hour and every song was the exact song that we wanted to set the mood for the time. My family and friends bragged to me how awesome he was. Several plan on using them for their own events. One of the things that he did which was amazing was he offered to drive anyone how who had to much to drink.
    Hire Chris and you will also be sitting around bragging years to come about what an amazing DJ you had at your wedding.

Sent on 10/14/2013

Sara · Married on 06/22/2013

I was very happy!! He found every song i wanted and worked with me on all my crazy requests!

Sent on 06/29/2013

Nikah · Married on 04/06/2013

Chris is the man!!! He did such an awesome job with our reception at our wedding!!! He not only provided awesome music and kept the reception alive and fun, but he exceeded just a DJ's job! We had an incident with our caterer and he was right there to help! Someone had lost my garter for the garter toss and Chris could tell that both my husband and I were upset and didn't want to miss out on the garter toss, so he called the local
    Hobby lobby and went and got one for us and didn't charge us for it!! He was always making sure that we had something to drink and that we were having an awesome time! During the planning process he was never unavailable nor was he pushy! He sincerely just wants to make sure that everything turns out the way we want! If you need a DJ for any events don't search for days and days, just call Chris!! He is by far the best!!

Sent on 04/24/2013

Megan · Married on 08/27/2012

Chris did an outstanding job at our wedding. You wont find a better price for such an amazing DJ! His timing for certain music was perfect. He knows how to watch and pay attention for all the right moments! I am so happy that I chose Shepherd DJ services! Thank You Chris!

-Megan

Sent on 09/10/2012

Shepherd DJ's reply:

Megan It was my pleasure It was a wonderful wedding in the perfect setting. Good luck to you both.

Tabatha · Married on 09/17/2011

Chris did an excellent job on our special day! We planned the wedding ourselves and his input on planning the timeline was amazing! The dance floor was never empty and his selection of music was perfect! We couldn't have asked for a more professional D.J. Service. He was right on task with everything! Definitely exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 09/18/2012

Shepherd DJ's reply:

Tabatha you and Mike are the best. I am always here if you need anything. Thank you for allowing me to be apart of your wedding

Meghan · Married on 07/10/2010

I hired Chris Barger to DJ my wedding reception, and he exceeded all expectations. His customer service was top-notch throughout the planning process. He made sure to meet with me several times and was constantly available by phone to make sure he understood exactly what I wanted. When it came time to perform, Chris did a phenomenal job. He made sure my reception went exactly as planned, and he didn't miss a beat when the reception venue veered off of the planned schedule. He made sure none of the guests noticed, and he also did a great job of playing music that kept guests on the dance floor.

I highly recommend Chris Barger. With Chris as your DJ, you can relax and enjoy your wedding day, knowing that he will make sure the reception goes smoothly.

Sent on 09/07/2012

Shepherd DJ's reply:

Thank you Meghan. It was a pleasure to be apart of your wedding. I wish all the best to you and Andrew

Chris was recommended to us by a friend, and we don't regret using him for a second! He went above and beyond to accommodate our requests and audio needs.

Sent on 01/16/2015

Shepherd DJ's reply:

Hi Thank you so much for the awesome review...I would love to know who it came from Chris

Leslie · Married on 06/21/2013

Chris did my daughter's wedding and reception. He worked very well with all three of our musicians who performed. He did an excellent job on the music and he kept us on schedule by working with our wedding coordinator. We couldn't have asked for a more professional job. Thank you Chris for all you did to make Jess' wedding day fabulous!

Sent on 07/02/2013