Shenandoah All Faith Ministry Reviews

12 | Roanoke, VA

12 Reviews for Shenandoah All Faith Ministry

Kimberly · Married on 09/14/2012

Reverend Francis was an absolute blessing the day of our ceremony. I called her at the last minute, literally, and she performed our wedding the same day. Although I had just met her, she was very personable and gracious. The language she used in our ceremony was spiritual and universal at the same time. I appreciated the fact that she focused on love bringing us together while acknowledging us as individuals who will inspire happiness in one another. She is truly a unique person and I feel honored that she performed our wedding ceremony.

Sent on 09/15/2012

Kristin · Married on 06/09/2012

Rev. Frances Barnhart is lovable from the second you lay eyes on her and becomes even more wonderful within the first few moments you meet with her. She has a wonderful/loving/caring/spiritual energy that emits beautifully. She gave us a personalized wedding ceremony that made even the best man request a tissue. We would not have wanted any other person to join us in marriage that day. She is magnificent. WE LOVE FRANCES :)

Sent on 07/03/2012

becca · Married on 03/10/2012

Frances was wonderful! She tailored the ceremony specifically to us, was willing to perform rain or shine where we wanted, and was so sweet and genuine the whole way through. She made us feel important and special, and what more could you want on your big day. If you are looking for something a little more personal and unique please use her you won't regret it.

Sent on 07/02/2012

Nichole · Married on 10/15/2011

Frances performed the services for our wedding last year, and she was fabulous! Shane and I were not from the Roanoke area and she skyped with us so she could get to know us a bit in order to have a ceremony that was personal and reflective of us as a couple. We didn't have to do much work besides answer questions about ourselves, which was easy, and she did the rest. The service itself was performed exactly the way we envisioned it, and we are so very grateful that we found her. She is the best. Thanks Frances!!

Sent on 09/24/2012

Rosanne · Married on 09/04/2011

Rev Frances was our wedding officiant and gave us a truly amazing ceremony! She took the time to get to know us, and gave us a questionairre that helped us talk about issues with each other that we might not have addressed otherwise. She was flexible with the service but gave us an outline with suggestions too. The ceremony was very personal and reflected our relationship perfectly. We received tons of complements from our guests saying they had never seen anything like it and how wonderful it was. I would definitely recommend Rev Barnhart to anyone in the Shenandoah area who is looking for a unique and personal wedding ceremony.

Sent on 07/02/2012

Cynthia · Married on 06/17/2011

Frances met with us one afternoon and we supplied her with a little information about us and from there she worked on our ceremony. With the open invitation to call or meet or email at any time. We met again a week before the wedding and went over the ceremony again. I felt really welcomed and at ease knowing that she would create something special. A few days before the wedding I changed things up a bit and she was very open to what we wanted and what made us comfortable. The ceremony was more than I had hoped for, it was full of love with a hint of laughter. It was like she knew so much more about us than we had told her. The sun was shinning as a deer ran across the field behind Frances as she spoke of nature and animals. And a butterfly landed on my daughters bouquet....how symbolic of our beautiful beginning. Frances thank you for being an inspirational part of our beginning. You are truly Angelic in your words and presence. Lovingly Peter & Cindy Glenn

Sent on 06/26/2011

Carly · Married on 06/26/2010

From the minute I met Rev. Frances Barnhart I knew I had made the right decision. She is such a kind and warm person, exactly the type of individual I wanted to have officiate my wedding ceremony. My Husband and I are not extremely religious people, however, we both a strongly spiritual, and wanted a ceremony that represented not only the spiritual aspects of our love for one another, but also illuminated the importance of our emotional bond and communication. Rev. Frances did exactly that. After speaking with her for a bit my husband and I answered her list of questions, which were deeply personal and thorough. She had us answer them separately and then together, which turned out to be an extremely helpful learning experience for both of us. She drew from our responses during the ceremony which helped to create a wonderfully unique and personalized service that highlighted what we loved in each other, and special our love was. All of my guests commented on how beautiful the ceremony was. They all said that it was the most touching service they'd ever attended. My husband and I felt that way, as well, and were so pleased to have worked with her, and that she was the one to share in that most important moment in our lives with us. Throughout the whole process ahe was easy to get in touch with, extremely helpful, and was wonderful when it came to suggestions for rituals and vows. We absolutely loved having her and would highly recommend her to anyone seeking a very special and personal wedding! Thank you Rev. Barnhart!

Sent on 07/10/2010

Dan · Married on 09/19/2009

Frances did such a wonderful job of making our ceremony special and unique to just us. She is so genuine and such a truly beautiful person. Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/30/2009

Stephanie · Married on 08/10/2009

Rev. Francis was an absolute dream to work with on our commitment ceremony. Last minute changes allowed for our parents, our son, and a few other unexpected guests. She was very gracious, professional, and answered every absurd e-mail or phone call. Thanks for making our special day even more grand.

Sent on 12/01/2009

Autumn · Married on 03/21/2009

Rev. Frances was wonderful. She was able to make our wedding a real family event. My daughters were very happy to be included in the ceremony. She took the time to find out some really important information about us and made the ceremony very special.

Sent on 12/06/2009

Matt & Alicia · Married on 07/22/2012

Frances was such a wonderful person to work with through out the entire wedding planning process. From the beginning she showed such love and enthusiasm for my wife and I, and for all the ideas we had for the wedding. The fact that she gave us a set of questions to fill out individually and then review together was so much fun and extremely rewarding. It also helped Frances get to know us and what kind of relationship we have. The rehearsal and the day of the wedding were extrordinary and Frances had a lot to do with that. She made us feel comfortable and took the lead just enough where my wife and I could relax a bit and enjoy the ceremony ourselves.

I would highly recommend Frances for your wedding! She's the best!

Sent on 09/04/2012

Jennifer · Married on 06/23/2012

Frances is a super cool lady who created a very beautiful and meaningful ceremony for my husband and I. It was great working with her, as it's apparent that she loves love and really enjoys making weddings special!

I worked with her primarily from out of town and she was available via email, phone, and Skype as much as we needed her. Also, she was very open to incorporating our ideas, though she was ready to take the reigns if we had gotten too busy to write our vows. I'd definitely recommend her!

Sent on 07/07/2012