Shelton Vineyards Reviews

3 | Dobson, NC

3 Reviews for Shelton Vineyards

We have been working with Sommer on our July 2016 wedding. It is a small wedding and a little unique in the way we have arranged our reception. However the attention to detail and our needs and questions is equal to the attention you would expect from a coordinator on a big expensive event. I am very pleased and looking forward to our special day! Thank you Sommer and Shelton Vineyard!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Wonderful Venue for a relaxed and elegant event! The dinner was lovely, well staffed and delicious food! My guests raved about the venue location and the meal as well as the quality of wines! Fun time for all. Shelton Vineyards is a natural treasure.

Sent on 05/11/2016

Jan · Married on 05/02/2015

My daughter's wedding was May 2, 2015 at Shelton Vineyards. It was their first wedding hosted at the vineyard. I was nervous with the idea of planning a wedding but after meeting with their wedding staff my nerves were vanished. It could not have been a more pleasant or enjoyable experience. The staff was knowledgeable in every way and helped me to make informed decisions. Any time I needed to call and ask a question I received immediate responses and always professional answers to my questions. They even helped me formulate an alternative rain plan as this was an outdoor wedding. The venue, food, service, and attention to details was impeccable. It was one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever attended and all of the guests were very complimentary. It was a magical evening thanks to the wedding staff at Shelton Vineyards. The photographs were splendid in such a lovely and romantic setting. My daughter and I have wonderful memories planning her wedding and I attribute a large portion of them to the wedding staff at Shelton Vineyards.

Sent on 05/05/2016