Shelly's Designs Florist Reviews

Shelly's Designs Florist 3
Shelly's Designs Florist 4
Shelly's Designs Florist 5

Emily · Married on 05/16/2009

Shelly did a fantastic job on the floral arrangements for our wedding. Our reception location had it’s very own character and distinct coloring and Shelly was able to bring together the bridesmaids Indigo dresses with the dramatic reds of the restaurant. All we had to do was bring her a color swatch of the dresses and explain the atmosphere of the reception. The finished product was something straight out of a wedding magazine. Put simply, Shelly and her flowers were simply perfect.

Sent on 05/18/2009

Anne · Married on 05/01/2009

I've done at least five events with Shelly since 2000 and have never been disapointed with her quality of service or any of the arrangements she's done. I have no hesitations recommending her services, she does a fantastic job!

Sent on 05/10/2009

Judy · Married on 05/01/2009

Shelly did both of my daughter's weddings and we were delighted when our future daughter in law chose to use her as well. Shelly is incredibly creative, priced fairly and a true joy to work with. She is on-time, effecient, and very professional.

Sent on 05/11/2009
  • PearTreeWedding

Deanna · Married on 04/11/2009

Shelly was a dream to work with! Shelly was extremely flexible with scheduling meetings around our trips to Grand Rapids, and always easy to reach via phone or email. She had wonderful ideas and knowledge about wedding flowers. She really listened to our ideas and preferences, and made them into the most beautiful bouquets and decorations that I have ever seen. The flowers turned out more amazing than I ever could have imagined, and I know that we have Shelly and her hard work and dedication to thank. I would recommend Shelly without any hesitation that she is the best person for the job. Her work is simply gorgeous!!

Sent on 05/16/2009

Lindsey · Married on 12/27/2008

Shelly is an amazing designer who took my ideas and made them better than I could have imagined. She is so creative and really helped make my wedding unique and special. Shelly is very detailed-oriented and didn't miss any details. She is professional and friendly; very easy to work with. I definately feel that I got the most for my money. Everyone is still talking about how beautiful my decorations were! Her designs really set the tone for my wedding and reception exactly how I wanted it to. I would highly recommend Shelly, she is the best florist around!

Sent on 01/26/2009

Julie · Married on 10/18/2008

I looked at a few florists for my wedding, but after meeting Shelly and seeing what she offered, I would not even consider anyone else. Shelly has more pictures than you can count to show the different flowers available. The pictures of her past wedding flowers don't even do justice. The flowers were extremely fresh, the colors were so bright and bold. The flowers were mentioned by so many people at the wedding and since then. I would definitely recommend her for any bride to be. The price I paid for my flowers was way below what you would expect after seeing the quality of them.

Sent on 12/13/2008

Jennifer · Married on 10/11/2008

Shelly is amazing! The flowers were above and beyond my expectations. Shelly responded quickly to calls and emails, was professional and attentive throughout the whole process. Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/19/2008

Amy · Married on 10/11/2008

Amazing Flowers!

Sent on 10/27/2008

Alisha · Married on 09/20/2008

Amazing Flowers!!!! i could not have been happier with how well the flowers were done. They were fresh and beautiful and looked great all day. Shelly's designs were great and she was so wonderful to work with!!

Sent on 03/04/2013

Jamie · Married on 08/22/2008

Shelly was AWESOME!!! She truly cares about her clients! Her work is AMAZING and everyone raved about it at the wedding! She even referred me to other vendors that she knows and trusts this was a huge help!! I REALLY enjoyed working with her and would recommend to everyone!! Thanks Shelly!

Sent on 01/25/2009

Christine · Married on 08/15/2008

I was very impressed with Shelly's work. She really does create beautiful flowers and is very helpful when it came to ideas and even colors that worded with my theam. Thank you Shelly for all of your hard work!

Sent on 09/04/2008

Jessica · Married on 08/09/2008

Shelly is an absolutley amazing florist, who will make your wedding floral envisionment come into reality! My breath was taken away when I saw my flowers and the bridesmaids flowers, they were the most beautiful flower bouquets I had seen out of the eight weddings I have attended over the past year. Her attention to detail is incredible, if you can not tell the bouquet in the picture also holds crystals, which was part of my wedding decor, yes it is my bouquet. I highly recommend her if you are looking for perfection!!!

Sent on 09/22/2008

Ashley · Married on 08/02/2008

Shelly is WONDERFUL!! She is very organized and assures that all your needs are met. Our invitations were gorgeous and we received tons of compliments on them.

Sent on 11/17/2008

Allie · Married on 06/07/2008

Shelly was so flexible. I was planning my wedding from another state, and was only in town a few times and on weekends. She always made time to meet with me. Also, her prices were fantastic. She was within our budget and provided superior service, ensuring we got exactly what we wanted. The flowers were more beautiful than I ever imagined. Shelly was so easy to work with. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/02/2008

Camille · Married on 05/31/2008

Shelly was exceptional. Very creative, yet, open to our ideas as well. We loved her, and have recommended her to several others.

Sent on 09/08/2008

Erin · Married on 05/30/2008

Shelly was very professional and was very easy to work with. She did a beutiful job on my flowers! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/09/2008

Amy · Married on 04/19/2008

Shelly is very easy to work with and she does an exceptional job!!! We loved everything she did!

Sent on 09/02/2008

Jeralyn · Married on 11/02/2007

Shelly is amazing and very creative. She works directly with you and does her own designs. She is affordable and very personable. She does flowers and has MANY other centerpieces and decorations to rent.

Sent on 11/10/2007

Sara · Married on 08/04/2007

I love Shelly AND her work! She does an excellent job, and we had many compliments on our gorgeous bouquets as well as on our centerpieces. She is very creative and open to any ideas. She works out of her home and is very easy to communicate with. I definitely recommend her to every future bride I talk to!

Sent on 07/07/2008

Jennifer · Married on 06/30/2007

Shelly was a wonderful florist. I had many comments on how beautiful the flowers were at my wedding.

Sent on 06/25/2009

Katelyn · Married on 12/15/2006

I was referred to Shelly by a friend who had used her services a while ago. I was very impressed with Shelly's set up. She works out of her home but does an AMAZING job. I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted going into our first meeting but after describing my dress and bridesmaid dresses to Shelly she was able to suggest several options. I was more than impressed with the arrangments she did for us. We received many compliments all evening on the bouquets and bouts. We also got our invitations from Shelly. She gave us a discount if we ordered all our flowers from her. The invites were shipped very quickly and the only problem we did have was handled very professionally and quickly. Overall we loved working with Shelly and have referred many other soon to be brides to her.

Sent on 10/29/2007

Mandy · Married on 10/14/2006

I have expensive taste with not a huge budget. Shelly worked with us and provided the most amazing flowers ever. My wedding photographer loved them so much (and let me tell ya, she has seen a few flowers) that she used sher as well. 3 1/2 years later I just got (yesterday) an email from my cousin who remembered how beautiful my flowers were, asking for her info. and she is booking her!
    Beautiful and amazing!!!

Sent on 02/08/2010

Pam · Married on 10/17/2004

Fabulous !!! So easy to work with!!! Just a doll with so many ideas. Also our son , in October of 2002, had Shelly's flowers!!!!! Don't miss a chance to work with her- You Will NOT be sorry!!! The BEST!!

Sent on 04/03/2013

K · Married on 07/21/2001

She knows which flowers match your theme!!! I LOVE HER!!! The flowers are perfectly fresh and just pop!

Sent on 09/20/2008

Shelly was really easy to work with & very accommodating. Since we don't live in the area we did a lot of our planning by email. Shelly replied promptly & was very helpful. We did meet with her a few times while in town to go over details. It was nice to look at what flowers were available & make decisions in person.

Shelly was able to help us customize our wedding & make it our own by using vintage bottles (which we provided) to hold the centerpiece flowers in, she added accents of pink yarn to the bouquets & boutonnieres and she used the flowers & colors we requested. The flowers were fun, unusual & artistically arranged which pulled together the look we wanted to achieve.

Sent on 11/29/2013