Shelby Lynn's Cake Shoppe Reviews

31 | Springdale, AR

31 Reviews for Shelby Lynn's Cake Shoppe

Our cake turned out BEAUTIFUL and it tasted so good! A big concern for me was to not only have a cake that looked great, but one that tasted great as well. Shelby Lynn's Cake Shoppe knocked it out of the park in both categories.

Sent on 09/30/2015
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 05/25/2015

I only put a 4 on flexibility rating bc they book up very fast and only take 3 weddings (if I remember correctly) a weekend. So hurry and book them! They were so great to work with. They were our last "cake tasting apt" (only bc that's how out schedules worked out) and if I could do it over they would if been my one and only. BTW- we did 5 testings with 4 other bakery's. I told her want I wanted and she sketched it out right on the spot . 15 minutes later I signed a contract and it was smooth sailing from there. They did 3 smaller cakes for my cake/dessert table and my husbands groom cake which was AMAZING!! It was a exact replica of his yeti cooler! And when I say exact, I mean down to the small stickers and such on it!!!!

Sent on 06/29/2015

The cake was amazingly good and our grooms cake was such a convincing beer cooler that people tried to take beer out of it all night. The cake maker was very flexible and creative. We absolutely loved our cakes.

Sent on 06/08/2014
  • Tia AJ

Audra · Married on 04/01/2014

Shelby Lynn's was FANTASTIC - Jennifer captured my ideas beautifully and our cake was gorgeous and delicious. I recommend Shelby Lynn's to anyone!

Sent on 04/09/2014

Amanda · Married on 07/26/2014

Shelby Lynn made my wedding cake and it was absolutely beautiful! She made it exactly how I pictured it. Everyone at the wedding said they thought it was beautiful and they loved how the cake tasted. I would definitely recommend Shelby Lynn!!

Sent on 08/09/2014
  • W

WES · Married on 03/26/2011

0.6
      1.0

Terrible experience with Shelby Lynn's. We had them make a grooms cake for us and scheduled it over a month in advance. We get a phone call at 9am the morning of the wedding telling us they had lost the email that had the photo they were suppose to make the cake from. We were suppose to pick the cake up at that time!!! After i resent it to them they said they would have it ready by noon. Asked if they could deliver it when it was ready since they had messed up the order and they would not. When we cut into the cake at our reception I knew it was wrong. It had the wrong filling and tasted terrible. Also it wasnt the correct design either. We ended up having to throw the cake away because it was inedible. We called Shelby Lynns to try to resolve the issue and get a refund when we got back from our honeymoon. It took two days to get a return phone call. Once we did, Jennifer was very unprofessional and basically called me a liar saying she had put the correct filling in the cake and our order wasnt suppose to be picked up till noon that day not 9am. She wouldnt give us a refund, only an in store credit because they have a "no refund" policy. Nice way to stand behind your product and make sure your customers are satisfied!!! She actually wanted us to bring in a piece of the cake!!! Ridiculous!!! POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND POOR QUALITY OF CAKE!!

Sent on 04/05/2011