shelby lynne + vin Reviews

4 | Canton, MI

4 Reviews for shelby lynne + vin

Sarah · Married on 08/27/2016

Shelby did my wedding shower invites, and blew me away. I was very pleased with the outcome; they were exactly what I envisioned. Also, Shelby was a pleasure to work with! :)

Emily · Married on 08/13/2016

Shelby is extremely talented and turned my vague ideas into the perfect invites for my wedding and bridal shower. I received numerous complements on how beautiful they were. She made great recommendations for wording and kept me updated with the status of the invites, by sending me proofs to choose from. I was pleased with how quickly my invites arrived in my mail box. Thank you Shelby! We can't wait to work with you again. =]

Sent on 09/11/2016

Katie · Married on 08/17/2013

Shelby was excellent! She was able to take the idea that we had in our heads and put that idea on paper. We absolutely LOVED what was created, and it fit us perfectly. For our wedding she made our Save the Dates, Invitations and Programs. She was also able to give us knowledgeable advice on types of fonts and colors so that one part of the design did not take away from another.

Deana · Married on 04/12/2013

Shelby is amazing! She listened to what I was looking for and created the perfect invitation! What I loved the most is that she created a "logo" for my husband and I which we used on everything! I received so many complements on the invites, save-the-dates, and programs. Shelby really helps make wedding more special!