Shelby: Hairstylist Reviews

Shelby: Hairstylist 1
Shelby: Hairstylist 2
Shelby: Hairstylist 3

Danielle · Married on 07/28/2018

I cannot say enough about this girl. From the second I found Shelby online, I felt like I gained a new best friend. My indecisive nature and all, she was totally accomodating with my two entirely different trials and kept ensuring me to do what I felt was best. The day of, it felt like another one of my bridesmaids joining the group. With 12 girls' hair to do, she brought a friend from her salon who did just as amazing a job. All the girls LOVED their hair. She is responsive, attentive, arrived early and stayed on schedule all day- can't say enough about this queen! xoxo

Shelby: Hairstylist 4
    Shelby: Hairstylist 5
    Shelby: Hairstylist 6
    Sent on 09/17/2018

Sabriba · Married on 05/07/2016

I knew Shelby before I was engaged and remember falling in love with the wedding updos she would post. As soon as I got engaged she was the first thing I booked, I knew I needed to have my hair styled by Shelby for my big day. Not only is she professional and kind she is truly amazing at what she does. She listens to your input and creates the updo of your dreams!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Erin · Married on 09/12/2015

Shelby and I met online nearly two years ago. I was researching a hair and make-up professional for my September wedding. I was drawn in by her pictures of exquisite hair designs and make up applications. I emailed her and received all the details, which included an affordable price. Ever since, Shelby has become my main hair stylist. Shelby has experience in New York City, so she is up to date with the latest trends in hair and fashion. Every hair cut, eye brow waxing, and make up application has been beyond perfection and afforded me an abundance of compliments. I have passed Shelby's name along to my friends and family. On the day of my wedding, Shelby was punctual and happy to work. She made my mother and all my bridesmaids look amazing. Shelby even went beyond her role to help my maid of honor with the placement of my veil. When my husband-to-be saw me at the altar, he said I looked "amazingly beautiful." I am so glad I found Shelby! You will be too!

Sent on 09/26/2015

Shelby has colored and cut my hair In the past and always did an amazing job. Recently, she did my best friends wedding and we were all extremely
    Happy with the way our hair turned out. The bride had her hair partly down and curled and the curls never fell out even though it was 90 and humid outside! As for the bridesmaids we all had updos and loved it!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Nina · Married on 08/15/2015

Shelby was amazing ! She was flexible and affordable ! She did my hair for my wedding along with 4 other girls ! Everyone looked gorgeous! Thanks again Shelby , I will be seeing you again for all my special occasions !!

Sent on 08/25/2015

Ashleigh · Married on 09/13/2014

Shelby has cut and colored my hair several times each time I have been extremely pleased with her work! She knows how to style your hair to compliment your face shape and bring out your personality. Shelby recently did all the bridesmaid and mine hair for my wedding. She drove out of her way and spent the entire afternoon dolling us up. She was extremely professional and everybody was more than satisfied with their hair and makeup. If you are looking for someone who is up to date with trends, completely down to earth and very talented at hair and makeup, Shelby is your girl!! I wish I could post pictures from the wedding, but please take my 5 star review as a testament to her amazing work! Thanks Shelby!! XoXo

Sent on 10/07/2014

Lauren · Married on 09/06/2014

Shelby was absolutely wonderful to work with. All her work for updos are modern and she is able to deliver on any style you want. She is very professional and makes sure you are getting what you want. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Leena · Married on 12/14/2013

I just had Shelby put my eyelashes on and curl/style my hair before my Christmas party (because I'm clueless when it comes to that stuff) and it turned out amazing! What a difference a few lashes make!! She's great..recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/15/2013

Lynda · Married on 07/20/2013

I loved Shelby for my wedding hairstylist. She took the time to get the updo hairstyle I wanted and it turned out great! She also did my daughters updo and it also looked great and curled my sister in laws hair and they all stayed throughout the day! Loved Shelby and would recommend her for every bride's hairstylist!!

Sent on 10/05/2013

Abbey · Married on 07/19/2013

Shelby has styled, cut, and colored my hair on numerous occasions and for special events for the past 5 years. I absolutely love the styles and ideas she has in her mind and her work is always exceptional. I would reccomend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/02/2013

Shelby is always creative, fun to work with, and passionate. I would let her do anything to my hair! Amazingly talented, I would definitely recommend her to anyone for a variety of occasions.

Sent on 10/02/2013

Shelby did an excellent job on my hair and makeup for my ball. I received a lot of compliments and was very pleased!