Shelby Gloudemans Photography Reviews

6 | Denver, CO

6 Reviews for Shelby Gloudemans Photography

• Caitlyn

Caitlyn 路 Married on 10/04/2019

Nothing short of amazing!

I can鈥檛 express our gratitude for Shelby! When we were planning our big day the first thing on our list was finding a photographer who, obviously, has amazing work but also who fit into our day with ease. We had an intimate destination wedding in the Rockies so we needed someone flexible and someone we felt comfortable and confident in without meeting in person. In walks Shelby! From the first phone call to my constant nervous emails throughout the planning process Shelby was responsive, helpful and made me feel at ease! She seriously helped make our day stress free and was able to capture our beautiful wedding perfectly! If you鈥檙e looking for much more than boring stock bridal shots or just amazingly beautiful photos in general definitely book Shelby! Her work AND personality are the best馃挄馃挄
    (Also sure her husband is amazing so book the whole team!!- I know I wish I would鈥檝e)

Sent on 10/19/2019

Shelby Gloudemans Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness Caitlyn, thank you SO much for all these kind words! You + your day were absolutely beautiful and I'm so honored you chose me to capture it 馃枻 Hope you're enjoying these first weeks of marriage!

Candace 路 Married on 09/15/2019

Shelby and her husband Justin are absolutely AMAZING! We have hired them for our wedding in September of 2019 and we just had our engagement sessionsdone and from the moment we sat down with them we knew we had to hire them! They are the sweetest couple ever and the pictures are absolutely amazing! They did an amazing job and it just makes me that much more excited to get our wedding pictures back! They listened to all of our ideas at our engagement session and are very easy to get a hold of. They seem to really take the time to to get to know their clients and are very accommodating. I was also not expecting to get our engagement pictures back as soon as we did so that was a joy in itself! Thanks for such awesome photos Shelby and Justin!! Can't wait to work with you on our wedding day! <3

Sent on 07/10/2018

Shelby Gloudemans Photography's reply:

Aw, Candace, you and Rick are seriously the best!! We are SO glad you love the photos, + we can't wait for your wedding! :)
  • Kelsey

Kelsey 路 Married on 08/10/2019

The best wedding photographer there has ever been

Shelby and her husband Justin couldn't have been better to work with! I wish I could them 100 stars, I have never seen more beautiful wedding photos in my life. I have gotten so many compliments about how amazing our pictures are, and how magical our photographer made everything look! I swear the pictures are even prettier than being there. Shelby was incredibly sweet and made everyone feel so comfortable, and her and Justin work together SO well! And they even gave us a very touching wedding gift that was such a special surprise! I cannot recommend Shelby enough!!!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Shelby Gloudemans Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness Kelsey, this is literally the kindest review we've ever received! You guys are the BEST! Thank you so much :)

Natasha 路 Married on 09/22/2018

Shelby brings so much genuine emotion and talent to any wedding she shoots. She takes the time to get to know her clients and gets the job done while making sure to capture all of the special moments.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Shelby Gloudemans Photography's reply:

Oh, thank you so much for your kind words, Natasha! It is truly my pleasure to get to know my couples + make sure to capture the important moments :) Thank you again!

Kaitlin 路 Married on 09/05/2018

Shelby is an amazing photographer and is so great to work with! She is creative, communicative, and helps couples feel completely at ease in front of the camera! She listens to what everyone's hopes and wants are, but is also good at directing couples and vendors so that the final result is beautiful! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Austin 路 Married on 06/26/2015

My wife and I had a fantastic experience with Shelby for our engagement photos. It was immediately clear to us that she sought both to provide professional service and to enhance, and even share in, the joy of preparing for our wedding. Throughout the session, she struck a great balance of soliciting our opinions and ideas as well as providing suggestions and artistic input of her own. We are very pleased with the elegant and distinctive photos we received and will certainly use them for years to come. I would recommend Shelby Gloudemans Photography to anybody without hesitation!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Shelby Gloudemans Photography's reply:

I'm so glad you two had a great time + love your photos!! It was SUCH a pleasure to work with you + I'm absolutely excited for our next round of couple photos :)