20 Reviews for Shelby Ashley Bridal Fashion

Sample Sales (1)
Bridal Gowns (1)
Hair Accessories (1)
20 Shelby Ashley Bridal Fashion Reviews

Shelby Ashley Bridal is wonderful to work with. Hilary’s attention to detail and her responsiveness is fantastic. I would hands down recommend Hilary to all my friends. Thank you for helping me with my wedding dress for my special day!!!

Profile Picture Heather , 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Prior to locating Shelby Ashley Bridal as a supplier of my Da Vinci dress, my online experience was horrible. Hilary was such a pleasure to work with, very accommodating and her demeanor reassuring. No hassle return policy. I had but 3 months to find a dress and Hilary made it happen. Not only once, but twice!!!

Profile Picture Sandra, 6/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I love my veil! Hilary was so easy to work with.

Profile Picture Jaime, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Amazing experience!!! Would highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 1/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This boutique was so easy to work with. I ordered a dress that came in and was too large. I emailed them right away and received a reply within the same day with a sizing chart so I could exchange it for the correct size! I cannot wait until the dress of my dreams comes in! I definitely recommend using Shelby-Ashley Bridal Fashion!

Profile Picture Jade, 8/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Yes, i wasnt sure at the time if my dress was gonna match with any of her veils and I sent her a picture of what my dress looked liked like. It's a perfect match. I'll be sending her pictures with it on. She was a great help. Contact was on point.

Profile Picture ozriel, 7/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

An absolute beautiful job! Wonderful array of items and a pleasure to work with. Myself and the guests loved the veil I wore, there were so many compliments! To anyone looking for a veil, Shelby Ashley Bridal Fashion is the go-to place!

Profile Picture Danielle, 1/16/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Hair Accessories, Veils
4.7

My veil was so well priced and exactly what I wanted! THANK YOU!

Profile Picture User6361884, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I ordered a simple, elegant drop veil, and it was absolutely stunning. It went perfectly with my gown. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I'm beyond in love with my custom veil.

I contacted Hilary after trying on a veil with my dress and it matched perfectly. The price tag was wayyyy over budget ($400+) and I was searching for one just like it, but without the huge price tag. I sent her pictures of the veil(not very good ones, I should add) very vague lengths and measurements, but somehow she knew exactly what I was asking for and made me my perfect veil. She's amazing at what she does and I couldn't be more thankful for her.

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Veils, Customization

Hilary was an absolute pleasure to deal with. I would recommend her services to anyone. The dresses were gorgeous!

Profile Picture User6355894, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The Chiffon A-line Bridesmaid dress was a beautiful blue with multiple styles to choose from. They were very flattering on many different body types and easily altered. The material of the dress is high quality. Shelby and Ashley was very helpful when we needed another dress quickly.

Profile Picture Mylinda, 5/29/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridesmaids

It was an amazing dress. It was priced great and the quality was fantastic. I have already recommended them to other brides. The fit was spot on!

Profile Picture Candice , 5/22/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns

This beautiful veil completed my wedding ensemble perfectly. High quality workmanship and fast service!

Profile Picture Amanda , 1/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

She was wonderful to work with and made me a absolutely beautiful veil!

Profile Picture Kirsten, 10/5/14, 1 Review
Services Used: Customization, Bride, Veils

It is beautiful! As high quality as bridal salon veil. I took it to a high end designer's atelier and they loved the quality

Profile Picture User6352698, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Customization, Sample Sales, Bride, Veils

I received my veil quickly and it is beautiful! She was very helpful, sending sample colors of tulle to match with my dress. My veil was the perfect compliment to my dress!

Profile Picture User6381669, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Customization, Bride, Veils

Ordered my veil, recieved it very quickly. Then realized it wasn't quite the color I needed. Let Hilary know and she said it would be no problem to exchange it for a different color. Sent it back, and she sent me the new color and it was PERFECT!! She was amazing to work with! I highly recommend her shop for any of your bridal needs! Thanks again Hilary!!!

Profile Picture Tasha, 5/25/13, 1 Review
Services Used: Veils, Bride, Customization

My ivory, cathedral length veil and blusher veil perfectly matched my dress and looked absolutely lovely. Fantastic craftsmanship and quick shipping.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/6/12, 1 Review
Services Used: Veils, Bride

My veil turned out beautiful! I shared with Hilary the length of my dress and details that would help plan for creating the veil, and she executed it with ease. It was in perfect condition and functional. She was one step ahead of me in asking which direction the comb should face! Very professional. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 11/11/11, 1 Review