Sheila Mari Design Reviews

27 | Jacksonville, FL

27 Reviews for Sheila Mari Design

Ricamari · Married on 07/27/2017

Definitely very satisfied with the service and quality! Sheila was very responsive and patient with us. The invitations looked as good as advertised. Thanks again Sheila! We loved our invites!

-Rica

Sent on 03/22/2017

Melanie · Married on 06/24/2017

Working with Sheila was amazing! I'm obsessed with how beautiful my wedding invitations turned out. She was easy to work with, has beautiful products, and the prices are great! I went in person to stationary stores to look at invitations and they didn't have what I wanted and they were expensive! I was a little nervous ordering online, but they came out perfect and are very good quality. I hope I have another event where I will need her services again!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Rachel · Married on 05/20/2017

Sheila's work is amazing! She is so creative and responds in a timely manner. She did our signs and invitations and everyone loved it. She was able to put my vision on paper while adding her touch to it as well. Thank you so much for making everything we needed!

Sent on 05/23/2017

We loved working with Sheila during our wedding planning! She did our invitations, save-the-dates, programs, rehearsal dinner invitations and some other printed materials. We had so many of our guests raving about how beautiful and well done it all was! I had a vision for what I wanted and every time I described my vision to her, she made it come to life. She is so talented, always quick to respond and very helpful. We were thrilled with all of her work and will definitely be recommending her to any of our friends getting married in the future. Thanks Sheila!!

- Laura and Justin

Sent on 03/18/2016

Chrystal · Married on 06/07/2015

I loved the choices that were presented to my husband and I when deciding what kinds of invitations we were looking for. Sheila provided us with many options, and made sure she went above and beyond to ensure we liked what we were going to pick. I loved how flexible and easy it was to work with her, especially with being such a picky bride like myself. The invitations came out beautiful, and were very affordable for what we chose to go with. Sheila pays attention to detail, and is very responsive as well as professional. Choosing invitations with Sheila was not only easy for me, but enjoyable!

Sent on 03/17/2016

Kelly · Married on 02/26/2014

Sheila Mari is very patient as I had some time lapse between Save the Dates and my official invitations - due to my wedding planner delay in Hawaii. She is very talented!! I had ideas and didn't know how to do them and in a very timely manor she designed exactly what I was looking for!! Amidst all the chaos of our wedding planning she is the one thing that was calm, organized and dependable!!

Highly recommend her for the quality of her skills, product and exceptional customer service!!

Kelly (Bethlehem, PA)

Sent on 11/18/2013

carey · Married on 09/27/2013

Sheila designed my wedding invitation suite and she was great. She worked with me and created exactly what I wanted. Her responses were fast and she was professional in every way. I can't say enough good things about Sheila other than if you want custom invites at a great price she is the person to go to.

Sent on 02/12/2013

Kate · Married on 09/21/2013

We used Sheila Mari Designs for our save the dates and invitation suite for our wedding and couldn't be happier! We had a very specific concept in mind (music concert) and Sheila Mari worked with us to design the perfect options. From the very first interaction, Sheila was kind and professional, and worked very quickly to provide exactly what we needed. We have gotten rave reviews for our save the dates and invitations and are so happy!! Thank you again Sheila Mari Designs!!

Sent on 09/04/2013

Sotheavy · Married on 07/13/2013

I found out about Sheila Mari Designs from a friend who had her save the dates and invitations done by Sheila. Since the beginning stages of inquiring about business she has always been so graciously helpful and patient with the design review process. She provides drafts and mock-ups for the client to review and to be honest we were very picky. We must have asked her to change the colors, placement of objects, and everything you could possibly think of until it was perfect. Her design taste was on par with her responsiveness and patience: First Class. When it came down to finally getting everything perfect the price we paid for the materials and design was worth every penny. I would highly recommend Sheila Mari Designs and she is very flexible on what you might want. I will definitely be using her again for any future needs. Thanks Sheila!

• Mrs.Santiago

Mark · Married on 06/22/2013

Wow what can I say? Honestly, Sheila made my wedding planning and beachy dream come true with her professional quality design services. Browsing through etsy I stumbled upon her shop looking for beach invites. She was offering design services for this amazing sanddollar and starfish template. Little did I know that I'd even use her for my printing. When I got them in the mail they were neat, clean cut, centered and ready to be assembled. I couldn't have imagined a better job done. It saved me time, money and most importantly the headache of doing it myself or searching for a print shop. Her turn around time was fast! I ended up making several edits due to some unexpected bridal party issues and she was friendly and helpful in making those changes for me. I also had her design my program fans for the ceremony using the same beachy design template. After seeing her printing quality I certainly wanted her to assemble and print my programs. Worth every penny when I opened the box!!! My only wish is that she lived near me because I'd use her for my wedding coordinator!! Lol. You have nothing to lose by going with Sheila for your wedding design needs. Do yourself the extra favor and have her print them too. I cannot wait to put these invites in the mail in a few weeks and get the feedback I know I will. They are classy, beach fabulous and all around gorgeous. Exactly the time I wanted to set for my wedding. Thank you a million times Sheila! This won't be the end you'll hear of me. Life always has events where ill need beautiful designing for :)

Robin · Married on 05/18/2013

Sheila created the most amazing save-the-dates, menu cards, and thank you cards for us for our wedding. She was able to create exactly what we wanted in the exact colors we wanted. Our friends, family, and guests complimented us over and over for the style and quality of the paper goods.

Sheila was incredibly easy to work with, flexible, and the turn around time on designs and shipping was very fast.

I will use Sheila again for future paper goods/invitations/announcement needs.

Sent on 06/04/2013

Ange · Married on 04/27/2013

Beautiful product, looked stunning. Communication was excellent, time efficient and professional. Postage was fast and product packed fantastic to ensure no damage.

Staci · Married on 02/03/2013

Very fast, really wants to make product perfect for you, loved working with her, super nice great work!!

Sent on 02/17/2013

Laura · Married on 01/26/2013

Sheila was amazing. She was extremely prompt with all of her communication and did a wonderful job designing my wedding stationary. I received so many compliments from family and friends on her work. I would highly recommend her to any of my friends and will certainly use her services again in the future.

Sent on 02/11/2013

Samantha · Married on 12/04/2012

Shelia was fantastic to work with. She is very quick to respond and produced beautiful quality work. I ordered all my paper supplies from her ranging from save the dates, invites, welcome bag cards, table numbers, signature drink signs, thank you cards, etc..Everything looked even more beautiful in person. I would highly recommend ordering from her!

Sent on 02/08/2013

Sheila designed all of my wedding invitations, Save the Dates, escort cards, posters, CD labels, etc. She was a joy to work with and made the wedding stationary my favorite part of the wedding planning. Her designs were beautiful, her service prompt, and her products were of high quality. Sheila gave expert advice when ever I was unsure. I could not have done it without her. I highly recommend her for all your special event stationary needs.

Sent on 02/18/2013

Tara · Married on 09/15/2012

Was very helpful and friendly to work with. Made my invitations, programs and place cards for our wedding. All were exactly what we asked for, beautifully designed. She even offered perfect design ideas. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 02/09/2013

nancy · Married on 08/18/2012

I used this vendor for programs and table cards. She was terrifically responsive and artistically superb.

Kari · Married on 07/21/2012

Was impressed with what she initially came up with! Great talent and design skills! Little tweaks were fixed promptly and the invites arrived when expected! Got lots of compliments on them!

Ashley · Married on 07/21/2012

We were looking for something quirky and unique for our wedding stationary and were thrilled when we found Sheila's bird themed panel invitations on Etsy. I was very picky about what I wanted and asked her to change the colors/wording/design multiple times. She was extremely patient with me and kept tweaking the invitations until I was completely satisfied. A great designer and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 02/27/2013

Noelle · Married on 05/19/2012

Sheila was wonderful to work with! I got recommended to her by a co-worker who had seen her work at a friends wedding recently and was even able to bring in the samples for me. I immediately knew she would be able to put the design I had in my head onto paper for the perfect invitations, reply cards, table top cards, escort cards and even my programs. Any edit I had she was able to take care of quickly and was very quick to send drafts. Everything came in the mail in a timely manner and just the way she described it would.

Sent on 02/10/2013

Carrie Beth · Married on 04/02/2011

Sheila is so great! She designs the coolest pieces and gives great advice. She was very prompt and responded quickly to all of my feedback. In the end, I had a really cute, unique, custom invitation suite! I can't wait to use her design services for stationary in the future.

Sent on 04/12/2011

Lauren · Married on 10/10/2010

Sheila Mari Design created our unique wedding website that others pale in comparison against. I gave Sheila a small view into what I might be looking for and she created a website that was more than I could have imagined! I highly recommend all of her services and creations.
    Thank you Sheila Mari Design!

Lauren & Brian

Sent on 01/26/2010
  • raya_esca

rhea · Married on 08/08/2009

Sheila was one word-awesome! she was detail oriented, quick and knew exactly what I wanted. It was easy to work with her. My wedding was a black and white damask with hot pink theme. She did:save the dates, wedding website, favor stickers, welcome sign, ceremony programs. She also has done some personal business cards and thank you cards for my personal business. You would be a fool to not work with her. She saved me money and gave me the personalization I was looking for. You must work with her! Thank you for making our wedding so chic!

Sent on 08/23/2009
  • Mrs. B to be

Yavonne · Married on 06/08/2013

I found Sheila Mari on Etsy. I was looking for something very specific to go with my theme of birds of flowers. As soon as I saw her deisgn on Etsy, I knew it was exactly what I was looking for. She was very willing to change the colors to match my wedding colors. The Save the Dates and the Invitations came out wonderfully. There was a printing mishap, but she fixed them immediately and resent everything. I would definitely recommend Sheila Mari to anyone looking for beautiful yet unique printing designs to make a lasting impression on your wedding.

Sent on 03/03/2013