12 Reviews for Sheila Carson Photography

12 Sheila Carson Photography Reviews

Sheila was wonderful to work with. Not only does she have a fun personality, she made my husband feel super comfortable in front of the camera. She was open to my ideas and could handle my type-a personality. Our engagement and wedding pictures turned out amazing and I couldn't be happier that I chose her. I highly recommend Sheila!

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/9/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I am so happy that we found Sheila to take our engagement & wedding photos. We were referred to her by a friend, and she didn't disappoint! In fact, she went well above and beyond our expectations. Sheila is always so fast to respond and very flexible with any plans/ideas you might have. She made an effort to get to really know us, and I think the photos she took really show that. Her services are also adaptive to your needs. She can be as professional as you want, or as laid back as you want. Not only is she an excellent photographer, she is very professional, fun, easy-going, sweet, and kind. I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Hanna, 8/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sheila is absolutely amazing to work with! She does such a great job making sure that everyone is comfortable and takes a wonderful variety of photos. She captured so many wonderful moments from our wedding day and the photos look absolutely incredible.

I would definitely recommend her for any of your photography needs, you will be so happy with your choice :)

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Sheila—she is creative, professional, and wonderful to work with! I’ve received so many compliments on my wedding photos, and it’s not only because of her unique talent in photography, but also her ability to put her photo subjects at ease.

Something I hadn’t considered much before the wedding was the fact that the photographer is with you all day, so to have a photographer like Sheila who’s both easy going and positive is just one way to make a potentially stressful day a little less stressful :) She gave great directions to a large bridal party and clearly spent a lot of time editing afterwards to ensure we were given a wide range of quality photos.

I’m so glad my husband and I chose Sheila to capture our special day! Now we have a unique and vivid retelling of our wedding through Sheila’s lens. :)

Profile Picture Sherri, 10/29/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sheila did a great job and was willing to take extra time with us when it was needed. The family photo session was an awesome value! Thank you!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/15/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sheila found a way to squeeze everything into our 8 hour package, from putting on my dress to my husband and I leaving the reception. We thought she was definitely the best value! We have been impressed with her work on our engagement photos as well as the wedding day. She was timely and I would say she blended right into the day, no distractions for the guests at all. She captured all of our special moments through out the day beautifully. I highly recommend her for any of your photography needs!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 8/13/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Love, love, love Sheila. She did our newborn photos, family photos, and my brother-in-law's wedding and all three were amazing - even the family photos with a six month and three year old came out great. Needless to say, she is great with kiddos.

Profile Picture Bethany, 4/19/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I won a package from Sheila Carson Photography when she did a Valentine's Day giveaway. She did a photo shoot for my husband and I shortly before he left for his first Navy deployment.

Sheila's quality of service was excellent. Her photography skills were evident in the portraits I viewed on her website, and she came to me highly recommended by a friend who had her shoot more than one special occasion in her life. She edited the pictures creatively and professionally.

Her responsiveness is quick, professional. E-mails were replied to promptly, and everything happened according to the time-frame she laid out for me.

Professionalism is high, it was easy to choose the 5-star rating on this one. Sheila scheduled our photo shoot for downtown Bellingham and, despite a sudden wind storm and then unexpected downpour of rain, she achieved all of our goals and the shoot went off smoothly. Like a true artist, she worked the elements into the art and got some entertaining shots of my husband chasing his cowboy hat, and some special alley shots of us together with rain-wet hair.

The value of her service is definitely 5-star. She was engaging, humorous, and creative. She brought many ideas to the table and was open to our own suggestions and visions.

Sheila's flexibility is outstanding. While she is a professional photographer with a full schedule, she still made me feel special and unique. We wished to have a few of the pictures immediately - and I mean within a day or two - for a going-away party we were having for my husband, and she somehow made it happen. She made the pictures available online for us and we were able to print them at Walgreens and give to our family members, who loved them. Once all the pictures were finished, she offered to make them available via internet for download or to mail them to us on disc, for a nominal fee to cover hardware and postage. We opted for the latter.

Thank you Sheila for an outstanding photo experience - I look forward to working with you again some day!

Profile Picture Andrea, 3/12/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I used Sheila to photograph my line of hair jewelry, and she was outstanding! Because of Sheila's unique and fun take on photography I have the most beautiful, colorful and amazingly original photos to use for my business. Sheila is a true professional, she used all of her own artistic ideas, while keeping in mind the function and future use these photos will have to offer me. I can't say enough how grateful I am to her, I couldn't have done it without her!

Profile Picture Neallie, 1/12/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sheila photographed my wedding in Deming, WA at our family farm. The photos she took were beyond amazing. Not only were they perfect in every way but they were unique, and individualistic. She has an amazing eye and ability to capture the moment. Even our "staged" wedding photos were so organic. She has an amazing ability to make you feel comfortable in front of the lens even if you are not. Seeing my wedding photos was like re-gifting the day to me in an album, every feeling and emotion was present and there for me to remember as the years go by. Thank you Sheila!

Profile Picture Tara, 8/15/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sheila is amazing! She is creative, innovative and customizes her photos to the customer. She took our engagement, wedding, and maternity shots. Soon she will take our new born photos. I would not have anyone else take these intimate moments for us. Her personality is warm and engaging. I would highly recommend her for any of your photo needs!

Profile Picture Marti, 7/24/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

As an independent teen, my high school senior wanted to express his artistic side in his senior pictures. Sheila listened to what he wanted, added suggestions, and together they came up with an awesome portfolio of pictures. The value and quality of the finished product is outstanding and something I will cherish forever. She truly captured his personality!

Profile Picture Lori, 7/8/09, 1 Review