Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

22 Reviews for Sheena Harper Photo & Video

Digital Files (4)
Multi. Locations (3)
Second Shooter (2)
Additional Hours (1)
Engagement Shoot (1)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)

Sheena made us feel important right from the very beginning. She insisted on talking to us before we selected her and she was very responsive to our many questions. Sheena was professional, made us feel special, and relaxed. The whole day was actually fun. We were eloping and she stepped in to help with various tasks such as, zipping bridal gown, holding flowers, etc. She was very flexible as we shared our desire to have leaves in our photos. You could not do better than Sheena.

Profile Picture Ann, 10/27/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Multi. Locations

Above and beyond, pictures were very candid and turned out amazing!

Profile Picture User5374937, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter, Multi. Locations

She is wonderful and worked with us from across the country to accommodate our timeline and shot list. Amazing photos!

Profile Picture User6775870, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

Sheena took FANTASTIC photos for both the engagements and the wedding, and didn't miss any of the important moments. She was also super helpful in working with me while I did my wedding planning from 4 time zones away.

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/21/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations

Sheena did a a great job and took great pictures of our wedding and reception! Thanks Sheena for being apart of our special day !

Profile Picture Dawn, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Prior to our wedding we had several professional photographers lined up to talk to about what services they had to offer for our wedding pictures. We happened to meet with Sheena first and after seeing her work we hired her immediately. Before the wedding she came out to the location of where we were getting married to help us, by giving us comments and suggestions that would make our wedding very special. She helped with decorations, scenery , lighting and the perfect location for the time of day we were getting married. The suggestions were great and we would have never thought of on our own. The final day came and for an outdoor wedding the weather was less than ideal. The day was cloudy, cold and very windy but because of Sheena’s planning and experience as a photographer you would have never known it. The pictures were awesome and turned out better than we could have ever hoped for. I have gotten nothing but great comments from everyone that has seen our wedding pictures. Sheena also put together a slideshow to music I just love. I would highly recommend Sheena as your wedding photographer or any event you need pictures for. Mike and Melissa Slaback

Profile Picture Mike, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sheena Harper Photography was wonderful. She was so organized and helped us work through exactly what we wanted for our wedding. The photos she took were absolutely beautiful. We couldn't be more thrilled with the end result!!

Profile Picture User4172931, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sheena Harper was so sweet and easy to work with! I absolutely love all of my wedding pictures! She is very skilled and creative in what she does. I'm so happy I got to have her there capturing my special day! I also got my engagement photos through her and was amazed at how perfect they turned out. I felt like she captured my better side and I feel like I look prettier in those pictures than I have ever felt.

Profile Picture Emma, 11/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

For anyone out there who is doing wedding planning, I cannot say enough about how awesome Sheena Harper was to work with. Completely unprompted, multiple wedding guests came up to us to tell us how awesome she was, getting shots of absolutely everything while at the same time being completely unobtrusive and never in the way. And then, on top of that (and of course, most importantly), the photos look AMAZING!

Profile Picture a, 7/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We could have been happier with the Sheena Harper photography for our wedding. All of our photos came out beautifully, and Sheena was a total pleasure to work with. She captured the exact mood we were looking for.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 7/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sheena was wonderful to work with. We love everything she provided us i.e. engagement photos, engagement book, video fusion snowboarding engagment video, wedding photos, book, canvas, and videofusion

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sheena was an absolute pleasure to have at our wedding ceremony! She made a huge effort before the ceremony to get to know my husband and I, our style, our expectations, etc. She made a special trip out to meet us and then surprised me by showing up at the salon to take photos of me getting ready. She got some great photos of us and our family, which included several small children. We were really happy that we chose Sheena to capture our special day!

Profile Picture Amber, 5/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sheena's pictures are breathtakingly beautiful. She faded into the background once our event began, which is exactly what we wanted. I'm incredibly thankful she suggested our posed pictures in advance of the wedding, so we weren't drawn away from the event. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the photos she has for us!

Profile Picture Rory, 5/11/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sheena was fantastic, she shared her business portfolio with us and had excitement about her job. She was responsive to our ideas and created amazing photographs of our wedding. Would highly recommend her for any type of photography session!!!

Profile Picture Kirsten, 12/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sheena is awesome! She is very personable and does everything she can to make your day smooth and organized. We had plenty of great quality photos to choose from and she even made us a photo album with much ease. She such an all around amazing person and she absolutely loves her job and it shows! I would recommend Sheena to everyone.

Profile Picture User2163933, 2+ years ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sheena, is in a word. Awesome.

Profile Picture Matt, 12/2/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sheena was an absolute joy to work with. She had a ton of great ideas and was very easy to work with. I am extremely grateful how stress-free working with her was and would recommend her to everyone! A true professional and the pictures and products made by her all turned out wonderful!

Profile Picture Bret, 9/8/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sheena was great to work with, incredibly professional and was willing to travel for an out of state event. Our photos turned out wonderful and I couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Profile Picture B, 9/8/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sheena did an absolutely fabulous job. We had a last minute venue change, and she was so patient and flexible with us. Couldn't have asked for better!

Profile Picture User3043973, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sheena Harper did a wonderful job at my wedding! She was incredibly professional, friendly, and helped make the day run smoothly. I enjoyed working with her and look forward to working with her again when we need family photos in the future. I highly recommend Sheena Harper to anyone who wants wonderful quality and friendly service for any event or family photos!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/1/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

sheena was wonderful to work with. she has a great artistic eye which made for a beautiful wedding albumn!! She and her staff were very professional, dressed all in black and were documenting our event without being obvious or intrusive to our experience.... if I were to re-do our wedding, i would hire Sheen again in a heartbeat!!

Profile Picture Kirsten, 9/17/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sheena is a very talented photographer. My pictures are beautiful. I plan to also use her for my son's senior pictures this year. It was a pleasure working with Sheena!

Profile Picture Robyn, 6/12/11, 1 Review