Shea's Bakery Reviews

18 | Delray Beach, FL

18 Reviews for Shea's Bakery

Rachel · Married on 03/04/2017

I wish I could also upload a photo of my beautiful two-tiered seashell cake for everyone to see, it was so sweet! And delicious. I chose this bakery entirely site-unseen, and took a chance by ordering online, WITHOUT EVER MEETING THEM OR TASTING A THING because we had a destination wedding in Delray & we're from NY. They could not have been more responsive via email, delivery to the Seagate Hotel was as promised, and everyone loved the cake! Thank you!

Sent on 03/16/2017

Shea's Bakery's reply:

Rachel, Thank you for your sweet words! We are thrilled to hear that the cake was a big hit. Thank you for trusting us to such an important part of your wedding day. It was truly our honor. Look forward to serving you on your anniversary! :)

Annette · Married on 02/07/2017

Not only was our cake breathtakingly beautiful, it was delicious. We were highly impressed with the timeliness of delivery and setup, as well as availability and communication during the planning process.

Sent on 03/08/2017

Victoria · Married on 11/18/2016

My Wedding Cake and my surprise grooms cake came out PERFECT! Exactly the way I wanted it! And not only were the cakes beautiful but they were delicious! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Liz · Married on 11/05/2016

We went with cupcakes and Shea's Bakery did an incredible job helping us select flavors and designs for our black and white wedding. We also had them make shortbread cookies with our monogram iced on them as our favors and our guests LOVED them! They are very flexible and easy to work with. Their cupcakes are beyond delicious!!! They are quick to respond to emails, super friendly, very professional and take all of the stress off the bride! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Lily · Married on 07/09/2016

This precious little bakery in the heart of Delray did the best job with my cake! I highly recommend them, and their sea salt caramel icing!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Caroline · Married on 05/17/2016

I was thrilled that I was able to find a local bakery close to our wedding venue, I wanted to keep everything local. Shea's bakery was great from the start. Their team helped me decide on what flavors I wanted to sample during my tasting and even offered additional flavors to keep trying after our first tasting (even though that wasn’t needed) Needless to say I feel in love with their vanilla rum cake with fresh fruit. In fact I couldn’t stop eating the samples!! They even were able to incorporate the beautiful real flowers we used at my wedding on the cake! hands down best cake ever!! I have guests calling and asking who we used because they want more! I can’t wait to enjoy my top tier on our one year anniversary. It’s going to be very difficult to go a whole year knowing it’s in my freezer without stealing a slice!

Sent on 05/20/2015

I can't thank Shea's Bakery for doing such an outstanding job! The cupcakes were delicious! They really helped to bring my vision to life and did a wonderful job arranging the cupcakes. I will defiantly be using them for my next event. If you want your guests to rave about your wedding cake/cupcakes I suggest using Shea's Bakery!

Sent on 02/24/2016

Christie · Married on 11/25/2015

Shea delivered exactly what I wanted. We had two beautiful cakes and they were delicious. Everyone was talking about how beautiful the rosette cake was, which was my absolute favorite. beautiful tasty cakes

Sent on 12/09/2015

Beth · Married on 10/17/2015

The best looking and tasting cake we have ever had. Our guests when crazy for the cake

Sent on 10/20/2015

cynthia · Married on 12/30/2014

I highly recommend She's Bakery. The cake was decorated perfectly and it was amazing !

Sent on 01/14/2015

christine · Married on 04/26/2014

Our cake was delicious! Wedding guests were stealing pieces off other tables just to get some more! The cake design was beautiful and was everything we asked for and more! I can not thank Kate enough for her professionalism and on time delivery, it was perfect!

Sent on 05/02/2014

Jini · Married on 02/16/2014

Shea's Bakery did an amazing job on my wedding cake! The design was simple, but they nailed it, and the TASTE, more importantly, was out of this world. Shea's has a wide variety of cake flavors, fruit fillings, mousse filings, buttercreams, and more to choose from, and I selected two delicious combinations from my tasting at the bakery. The pricing was very reasonable, and everything was delivered in-tact and on time. I am proud to support this young business woman, and I'd highly recommend Shea's Bakery to anyone! :)

Sent on 02/27/2014

Our wedding cake was to die for!!! Our guests keep calling us to ask who made our wedding cake. We got to design our cake from scratch. She had so many options that other bakery's just didn't have. It tasted wonderful. I picked a picture on Pinterest and brought it into my cake tasting appointment and asked how much it would be thinking that a 4 layer cake would be a fortune. It was way cheaper than I expected and the quality was better! You could taste the love in our cake. It was delicious and I have been craving it ever since. I can't wait until my next birthday.

Sent on 02/23/2014

DONALD · Married on 07/21/2012

The best cake ever! It looked great, it tasted great, the only problem is....it's all gone! Thank you Shea!

Sent on 08/05/2012

Rebecca · Married on 06/23/2012

The cake was beautiful and Shea was so helpful!

Sent on 07/15/2012

Shea's Bakery, amazing cake! Went for a cake tasting and it was delicious, decided to go with this vendor straight away without even looking at any others!

Cake was decorated well and tasted lovely on the day of the wedding!

Sent on 08/02/2013

Erin · Married on 10/22/2016

Shea's Bakery is fantastic! They made a three-tier, lavender flavored cake for my wedding. They worked really hard to get it just right, and my guests were pretty impressed. It was the first time they had made a lavender cake, but I was in good hands. The price is also very competitive. Definitely check them out!

Sent on 11/05/2016

Janine · Married on 09/26/2015

The ladies at Shea’s Bakery are beyond sweet. They were so welcoming and friendly. Best of all their cakes are DELICIOUS! Almond cake with almond buttercream and peanut butter filling... mmm fantastic. The cake was delivered on time and in one piece. It stood perfect (4 tiers) the whole night. They made additional rounds to feed all our guests. They decorated the cake exactly how we wanted it, polka dots and ribbon. We were so wow’d by their creation. During our initial meeting they invited us into their work space and allowed us to taste multiple flavors. They guided us through the process and made it as easy as possible. Besides our wedding cake we also ordered cake pops for a welcome dinner we were hosting. All 100 cake pops were perfect and incredibly moist. Everyone raved about how delicious dessert was both nights.

Sent on 10/13/2015