Shear Elegance On Location Reviews

3 | Cape May Court House, NJ

3 Reviews for Shear Elegance On Location

Sara · Married on 09/21/2014

Linda styled my hair and did my makeup for my wedding in Cape May this past September as well as makeup for my sister and mother. She was prompt, efficient and so calm for the 3 of us!
    We all loved our air brush makeup and my hair was just right. It was even better that she came to my venue and we could have the comfort of staying right where we needed to be before the big event!
    I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/09/2014

Pamela · Married on 10/11/2009

Linda was amazing! All of my bridesmaids had their hair done and all of them loved it! One bridesmaid and I had our make-up done as well and we were both stunning (if I do say so myself.) Linda also has a great personality and we enjoyed her company in the bridal suite while we were all getting our hair done! Superb!

Sent on 10/28/2009

Jennifer · Married on 06/28/2009

Linda was great. Her fees were reasonable and she was very flexible with time, location and my own skin sensitivity. She took my suggestions for slight changes and the make-up lasted all night. even my sister, who has used the same make-up regime since she was 14yrs old, loved the difference it made. Linda put us at ease and she was originally from Cumberland County and was able to locate the hotel without any problems.

Would definitely contact her again for any special event I need dressing up for.

Sent on 06/29/2009