She Said Yes! Bridal & Formal Reviews

Rating 4.9 out of 5, 11 Reviews
View more information

• Nichol
    Nichol Married on 10/06/2018
    Awesome service and it since I'm introverted...the bubbly personalities put me right at home!
    Brooklyn Married on 12/02/2017
    SHE SAID YES BRIDAL is truly a great place with friendly helpful people. This was the first stop on our bridal party getaway, and to my surprise ended up being the only stop! Cindy was amazing and showed me selections based on my style. I fell in love with a dress, and to my surprise it was under my budget! I not only got my dress, but all of my accessories as well. I absolutely felt like a stunning bride on my wedding day thanks to this amazing place:)
  • User2753604 2+ years ago
    Andrea has made my search for my wedding dress such a wonderful experience! I came in thinking I knew exactly what I wanted but in the end it was the dress she chose that was for me! It's unique, one of a kind and truly makes me feel beautiful. She was there from when I picked out my dress to when I tried it on when it came in. She has made this experience flow with such ease and I would recommend her to anyone!
    Chelsea Married on 09/14/2016
    I could not have asked for a better experience finding my wedding dress at SSY! They made me feel so special and picked dresses for me better than I could have picked for myself. Every person there was so sweet and so helpful. Every girl should have the same experience I did when shopping for any important event, especially a wedding!
  • Ashleigh
    Ashleigh Married on 05/16/2015
    She Said Yes is awesome for all of your Bridal needs. Although I LOVE my wedding dress. I do wish I would have visited SSY before purchasing. I did find my dream veil here and ordered the grooms/groomsmen/usher/Flowergirlattire from here! The consultants are so pleasant to work with!
    Amanda Married on 10/18/2014
    Everything was so easy and effortless. They worked very well with me, listened to what I wanted, and I got it! There is no other place I would have went for my bridal gown and bridesmaids dresses.
  • Bride2Be2010
    Amanda Married on 09/18/2010
    Cindy (the owner of She Said Yes) is AMAZING. Her dresses are incredible, her services are outstanding. Cindy is wonderful to work with. Her dress alteration lady (Beth) is also amazing! I love Cindy & Beth both <3
    Becky Married on 09/05/2009
    Great customer service, selection and pricing. I will recommend this shop to everyone I know!
    Michele Married on 09/27/2014
    Over all a good experience picking and buying a dress. They were knowledgable of their inventory and ever very helpful.
    Missy Married on 10/17/2009
    I first stopped in to look for shoes, the prices were kind of high and most shoes were not on display but had catalogs to look at. The owner is very nice, friendly and helpful.

I would not use the alterations lady she has come in. She did a horrible job on my dress. The bussel looks horrible and I did not know the extent until I saw my pictures. She also ruined the chest area where she took it in.
  • User1564108 2+ years ago
    I absolutely love Cyndi! She was the reason that I bought a dress even though I really only came in to look one day. She made the experience so special and easy, allowing us to choose dresses but giving her advice when necessary. Because my wedding dress search was so simple I also came back for my bridesmaids dresses. This was not quite as easy. Let's just say that choosing the middle of Homecoming season to visit a dress shop was a bad idea.