She Said Yes! Bridal & Formal Reviews

She Said Yes! Bridal & Formal 5
She Said Yes! Bridal & Formal 6
  • Nichol

Nichol · Married on 10/06/2018

Awesome service and it since I'm introverted...the bubbly personalities put me right at home!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Brooklyn · Married on 12/02/2017

SHE SAID YES BRIDAL is truly a great place with friendly helpful people. This was the first stop on our bridal party getaway, and to my surprise ended up being the only stop! Cindy was amazing and showed me selections based on my style. I fell in love with a dress, and to my surprise it was under my budget! I not only got my dress, but all of my accessories as well. I absolutely felt like a stunning bride on my wedding day thanks to this amazing place:)

Sent on 01/17/2018
    She Said Yes! Bridal & Formal 7
    She Said Yes! Bridal & Formal 8
    She Said Yes! Bridal & Formal 9
    She Said Yes! Bridal & Formal 10
    She Said Yes! Bridal & Formal 11
    She Said Yes! Bridal & Formal 12

Andrea has made my search for my wedding dress such a wonderful experience! I came in thinking I knew exactly what I wanted but in the end it was the dress she chose that was for me! It's unique, one of a kind and truly makes me feel beautiful. She was there from when I picked out my dress to when I tried it on when it came in. She has made this experience flow with such ease and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/04/2016

Chelsea · Married on 09/14/2016

I could not have asked for a better experience finding my wedding dress at SSY! They made me feel so special and picked dresses for me better than I could have picked for myself. Every person there was so sweet and so helpful. Every girl should have the same experience I did when shopping for any important event, especially a wedding!

Sent on 02/15/2016
  • Ashleigh

Ashleigh · Married on 05/16/2015

She Said Yes is awesome for all of your Bridal needs. Although I LOVE my wedding dress. I do wish I would have visited SSY before purchasing. I did find my dream veil here and ordered the grooms/groomsmen/usher/Flowergirlattire from here! The consultants are so pleasant to work with!

Sent on 01/15/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/18/2014

Everything was so easy and effortless. They worked very well with me, listened to what I wanted, and I got it! There is no other place I would have went for my bridal gown and bridesmaids dresses.

Sent on 11/08/2014
  • Bride2Be2010

Amanda · Married on 09/18/2010

Cindy (the owner of She Said Yes) is AMAZING. Her dresses are incredible, her services are outstanding. Cindy is wonderful to work with. Her dress alteration lady (Beth) is also amazing! I love Cindy & Beth both <3

Sent on 10/13/2010

Becky · Married on 09/05/2009

Great customer service, selection and pricing. I will recommend this shop to everyone I know!

Sent on 02/03/2010

Michele · Married on 09/27/2014

Over all a good experience picking and buying a dress. They were knowledgable of their inventory and ever very helpful.

Sent on 12/20/2014

missy · Married on 10/17/2009

I first stopped in to look for shoes, the prices were kind of high and most shoes were not on display but had catalogs to look at. The owner is very nice, friendly and helpful.

I would not use the alterations lady she has come in. She did a horrible job on my dress. The bussel looks horrible and I did not know the extent until I saw my pictures. She also ruined the chest area where she took it in.

Sent on 11/05/2009

I absolutely love Cyndi! She was the reason that I bought a dress even though I really only came in to look one day. She made the experience so special and easy, allowing us to choose dresses but giving her advice when necessary. Because my wedding dress search was so simple I also came back for my bridesmaids dresses. This was not quite as easy. Let's just say that choosing the middle of Homecoming season to visit a dress shop was a bad idea.

Sent on 03/22/2014