Shawn Mertz Photography Reviews

4 | New Kensington, PA

4 Reviews for Shawn Mertz Photography

Angela · Married on 04/07/2012

It was a pleasure also for us to have you as our photographer, time was perfect, quality perfect, we will enjoy our pictures forever!!!
    Angela Whitney

Sent on 06/06/2012

Heather · Married on 10/09/2010

Shawn took very playful candid pictures of the event. Very special!

Sent on 02/04/2011

Natalie · Married on 05/06/2006

I absolutely love how my photos turned out so far. I’ve only seen the online proofs, he still has to design our coffee table album. I only wish that he would have given us some more direction on group shots and some more of the two of us. During our epics I loved posing us but I was just to busy to do it this time. I love that he gives you all the rights to your photos- I used our epics for stds and a wedding pic for our thank yous.

Sent on 01/30/2008

Chris · Married on 08/07/2010

Working with Shawn was a great experience. He is professional and courteous. When we met Shawn, he answered all our questions and was very laid back. Which is one reason why we liked him, he was not a "pushy" salesman. Rather, he explained what he could do and his photos sold themselves. Prior to the wedding we made a few points to him on things we wanted. He accomodated us as well as being flexible enough when we asked for other things during the day. Overall a great experience working with Shawn. Oh, and he got a 4.7 out of 5. My own personal bias of giving anyone a perfect score.

Sent on 03/16/2011