Sharon's Studio of Gloucester & Duxbury Reviews

2 | Gloucester, MA

2 Reviews for Sharon's Studio of Gloucester & Duxbury

N · Married on 08/12/2015

Your search for a wedding or event photographer should stop here. Kendra is an excellent choice for your wedding. Let me explain. My husband never smiles for pictures--always closes his eyes and looks awkward, although he is a photographer himself. That being said, we hired Kendra for digital files only. All I will say is there is not ONE bad picture and no deleted prints. My husband looks relaxed and YES he is smiling beautifully! ! To quote him, "anyone that can make me look great in pictures --deserves a metal". Needless to say, out of 500 I had a hard time narrowing down my favorites. Is 128 pictures really too much? Lol. Kendra you are the best.

Sent on 12/08/2015
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 09/10/2016

3.5
      3.5

Kendra is great. We had a tough and rowdy group of boys that she managed to wrangle and even snap a few good pics. She was great about accommodating the two venues at which we were getting dressed. My only complaint is that at times the picture-taking seemed disorganized and that may be my fault. I was not the bride that had every image laid out in my mind so getting people together or staging spaces was a little awkward sometimes. We never went over a list . If you make sure you lock that down then this is a great company.

Sent on 02/22/2017