Sharkey Artistry Reviews

Sharkey Artistry View more information

Amanda A. Married on 07/17/2021

Phenomenal service and incredible talent

Makayla (Sharkey artistry) goes above and beyond to ensure you get what you are looking for! She listens to your request and is not offended by any changes that you may want. She is respectful and brilliant and accomplishing the look you want on your BIG day! She made me feel like a beautiful bride! I normally don’t leave reviews, but Makayla is definitely deserving of one. I went for a more natural look and colors and she nailed it! If you are looking for a talented makeup artist for your wedding or event, book with Sharkey Artistry! You will not be disappointed! Very reasonably priced!

Sharkey Artistry's reply:

Oh my goodness! Thank you Amanda! I appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review.
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 06/13/2021

Highly recommended! LOVED my makeup

Highly recommend Makayla for any and all makeup services. I've worked with her on three photo shoots now and will definitely be back. Not only is she incredibly talented but she is also one of the kindest and most thoughtful people to work with. She has an amazing vision for her art, a wonderful sense of creativity, and a very down-to-earth presence. I love that she makes you feel comfortable and is very open to ideas and questions. Every time, I leave feeling beautiful and pampered, and so glad I booked with her!
    Emily A. Married on 06/26/2021

Fantastic Makeup Service

I was so pleased with my makeup from Makayla. She listened to what I wanted and made sure that I loved my styling. I would totally recommend her!

Sharkey Artistry's reply:

Thank you Emily for your kind review! I appreciate you taking time out of your day to help my business grow.
  • Rae
    Rae P. Married on 06/12/2021

Wonderful Makeup Artist

Makayla was on time, ready to go, responsive, extremely willing to meet customer expectations, accommodating, communicative, thoughtful, and a joy to have around when my bridesmaids and I were getting ready. And I loved how I looked for my wedding!

Her prices are relatively high, but I don't think I could have had a better experience with a makeup artist.

Sharkey Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Rachael for this kind review! I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to help future customers get a good idea of what I offer!