Shari's Berries & Garden Reviews

3 | Hiram, OH

3 Reviews for Shari's Berries & Garden

Nina · Married on 06/23/2018

Shari was beyond amazing for my friend's wedding. She sent photos of the flowers that would be available in June, she was quick and responsive in her emails, and gave precise price quotes. When wedding time arrived, she gave us gorgeous buckets of fresh flowers that we used to make our own bouquets and table arrangements. The price was outstanding but the quality was absolutely exceptional. Our bouquets looked like something out of a magazine but we made them ourselves in minutes. I wish Shari was local for my wedding too! Don't go anywhere else.

Sent on 01/21/2018

Amber · Married on 09/24/2016

We used Sherri for our wedding in 2016 for not only the bouquets, but our center pieces as well!! Everything turned out perfectly, we couldn't have been happier with the arrangements, price, and all her help!!

Sent on 07/17/2017

jo · Married on 09/29/2007

My Daughter and Daughter-in-law used Sharri for their flowers. They were beautiful and made their tables delightful.
    Sharri was helpful in chosing the flowers and had many ideas for using them. I still buy her flowers for my own home.

Sent on 07/08/2017

Shari's Berries & Garden's reply:

Thank you! It was a pleasure to help!. Please send me an email so I can get the list of plants to you-