Shapes Dress Design & Alterations Reviews

Shapes Dress Design & Alterations 1
Shapes Dress Design & Alterations 2
Shapes Dress Design & Alterations 3

Kathleen · Married on 10/28/2017

There aren't enough words to compliment and rave about how incredible Teresa is, but I will do my best for future brides.

I went to what felt like a dozen wedding dress shops in the Detroit area and liked several dresses, but didn't fall in love with anything. Instead, I had pictures of several couture dresses that I did love, and met with Teresa to create a single dress from all three. To say she perfectly created my vision of the perfect wedding dress is putting it lightly. Teresa met with me to choose fabrics and over the course of several months, with multiple fittings, she developed the most unbelievable dress.

Each time I met with Teresa, she was kind, fun, funny and yet professional. I altered the dress and changed my mind throughout the process and each time, Teresa accommodated me happily. She was never ever rude, always had champagne waiting for me, responded to my texts and phone calls right away, and made me feel like I was in the best hands. Teresa is unbelievably talented and yet she took my suggestions kindly and always offered her opinion very professionally. Teresa is an incredible dressmaker and her kindness and professionalism was never missed. I recommend her wholeheartedly; any bride who goes to her will be in excellent hands and she will create your dream dress just like she did for me.

Sent on 11/11/2017
    Shapes Dress Design & Alterations 4
    Shapes Dress Design & Alterations 5
    Shapes Dress Design & Alterations 6
  • kpnewm

kate · Married on 10/18/2008

I chose Trese, because she already had great reviews. Well, here's one more! I wore my mother's wedding dress (from 1975) but wanted to update it and make it my own. I had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted, and I might have made Trese a bit nuts from time to time as a result.... However, she was also the sweetest person, and listened to what I wanted. I kept pointing to a picture I'd torn out of a magazine, saying, "This is what I want." And she kept assuring me that that was exactly what I would get. But I gotta say, it was so much more beautiful that I ever dreamed. I can't thank her enough for all of her hard work!

Sent on 11/11/2008