Shannondoah Glamour Reviews

1 | Jacksonville, FL

1 Reviews for Shannondoah Glamour

Gretchen · Married on 05/18/2013

I HIGHLY recommend Shannon Griffin for hair and makeup! I made the mistake of buying some special deal through another company, and then having the owner fall off the face of the planet and make off with my $500! (Still in the process of sorting that out.) But thank God for Shannon, because she stepped up to the plate at the last minute and totally saved my brass! Singlehandedly, she did my makeup and hair, my maid-of-honor's makeup and hair, and 3 bridesmaids hair - all in the span of about 5 hours! Plus she came to the location of my choosing with all her equipment for a very affordable price. For my makeup she used this amazing airbrush system that gave me flawless makeup that stayed perfect all night, even through the tears and laughter and sweat and hugs! And for my friend's hair, she did this amazing 1920's look with huge curls that stuck close to her head - it was absolutely gorgeous. People kept complimenting me and my bridesmaids throughout the night on how good we looked. I was SO happy with how I felt and looked, I couldn't be happier. I would recommend Shannon to any bride - you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/24/2013