Shannon Louise Weddings Reviews

7 | Old Hickory, TN

7 Reviews for Shannon Louise Weddings

Debra · Married on 08/12/2017

Shannon was amazing. I met her at the Pink Bridal Show in Nashville and I'm so happy I decided to use her as my day of coordinator. She did more than what I asked for and made the entire day go so smooth. I didn't have to worry about any of my vendors not arriving and she put finishing touches on my decorations that made everything look beautiful. Communicating with her was simple and she always responded in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend her for your wedding festivities as she is simply the best.

Sent on 11/11/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/24/2017

Shannon did an outstanding job doing the day of coordinating services for our wedding. She worked her little booty off and could think on the fly when small issues arose. (Best of all...she is affordable!!) Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Shannon has been a long-time friend of mine. Because of our friendship, I know her to be reliable, creative, and trustworthy. She designed my wedding garter, a silk and lace bridal robe, and assisted my wedding coordinator the day of my wedding. She helped wherever was needed and worked her tail off at my wedding at Covey Rise in MJ, Tennessee. She is an amazing designer AND creator. How many designers do you personally KNOW who would assist you in designing your vision, picking out fabrics/decorations with you, and giving you as many fittings as you need? She does everything from drafting pictures to creating the final product! She is amazing!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Stephanie · Married on 03/14/2015

Shannon is great! She did two BEAUTIFUL shadow boxes for me. Great, timely and friendly service. I definitely recommend her for any of you wedding or after wedding needs!

Sent on 09/18/2015

Hannah · Married on 12/14/2013

Shannon made my veil for my wedding. She did an awesome job and her price was very reasonable! Do not overpay at bridal stores! Have Shannon make it for youfor half the price!!

Sent on 09/19/2015

Brenna · Married on 05/26/2013

Shannon handmade my cathedral veil, reception veil, & garters for my wedding. I highly recommend Shannon to any bride seeking someone who is professional, passionate, & will fulfill your desires in a timely manner to make sure your day is everything you've dreamed of.

Sent on 09/21/2015

Rachel · Married on 10/08/2016

Shannon Larkins was our partial planner, partial day of coordinator and floral & accessory designer for our wedding. Shannon worked tirelessly to make sure our day was perfect. Even though I was picky, I was very impressed with the veil she made for me and the alterations that she did to my dress. I loved the lace for my veil so much that she made wrappings for mine and the bridesmaids flowers. For my something blue, I asked her to make a garter out of my grandfather’s tie to symbolize that while he and others were not physically with us, they were still in our hearts. She also designed the boutonnieres for all of the guys and the bouquets for my girls as well as the floral arrangements for my centerpieces, aisle and arch. I always wanted my wedding to be at my home church and she made my dreams come true by going above and beyond! Go to Shannon Louise Weddings for all of your wedding needs!

Sent on 01/30/2017