Shannon Hatch Photography Reviews

Shannon Hatch Photography 5
  • Julia

Julia Holahan · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Beautiful Photos, Amazing Photography Experience

My fiancé and I are absolutely THRILLED with the photos we received from Shannon Hatch Photography. Not only are our pictures absolutely gorgeous, but we felt so comfortable and had so much fun at our shoot with Shannon. She is so relaxed and makes you feel completely at ease. While she is knowledgeable about wedding photography trends, our session never felt posed or generic. She has a great artistic eye, and found some really creative ways to make our photos unique! She even showed up to our location early to scout out beautiful and exciting places to take pictures. She was very patient, flexible, and communicative throughout our session and before. Her turnaround time was very quick, and my fiancé and I could not get enough of looking through the pictures.. each one was more beautiful than the last! We have received so many compliments and are absolutely in love with them. Shannon not only produces beautiful photos, but she also makes taking photos an amazing experience; I know that our session will be a wonderful memory to look back on in the years to come. Thank you so much Shannon!!!!

Shannon Hatch Photography 6
    Sent on 07/04/2019

Shelby Montgomery · Married on 12/13/2018

Shannon Hatch is the best!!

I had SO much fun working with Shannon on my Christmas card photos! She was very professional and super fun! She worked with me to make sure I was happy with everything and made sure I got all the shots I wanted! I HIGHLY recommend using Shannon for any of your photography needs. She’s seriously the best!! Already in the process of booking another shoot! Will be using her for, literally, everything!!

Shannon Hatch Photography 7
    Shannon Hatch Photography 8
    Shannon Hatch Photography 9
    Shannon Hatch Photography 10
    Shannon Hatch Photography 11
    Sent on 12/15/2018

Alyssa Fitzgerald · Married on 10/12/2018

Everything I wanted and more

I’m so happy I chose her to capture our big day she delivered more than we expected and so quick! Very great at what she does! Would totally recommend !

Sent on 12/16/2018